Warm Colored Gemstone Harmonies

April 27, 2010 at 1:00 am

This post coincides with the series I’m doing on gemstones. As an artist, I am very aware of the vibrational energies of color. Color has such a profound influence that gemstones of one family can have very different vibrational qualities based purely on color.

Let’s explore the different warm colors of gemstones and how you can utilize color to reap more benefits.

Yellow promotes communication. By way of example, place a piece of yellow quartz on your desk and watch what happens. You’ll notice people will begin to stop by to chat and start sharing their feelings with you (only try this if attracting more people to your workspace is what you want!). Other stones that help to stimulate conversation are Topaz, Citrine, and Yellow Zircon. These stones also promote positive attitudes (and who doesn’t love that?). If you’re feeling shy, carry Yellow Amber with you which will help overcome these introverted feelings and allows you to be able to communicate with confidence.

Pink has wonderful nurturing and soothing energies. Gemstones such as Rose Quartz are well known for their healing and enhancing energies. Rhodochrosite and Rhodonite also encourage self-esteem. Pink Pearl and Pink Coral will act as conduits of loving energies and attitude.

Red in whatever form emanates a very powerful presence. Jaspers are great for promoting physical energy and strength. Red Agates and Amber are useful in reducing weakness and shyness. Because red is the color of blood, it implies ‘life’. Along this line, Red Coral can aid in healing respiratory infections. Carry a Red Coral during flu season and you might notice you’re the only one not getting sick.

Orange is great for encouraging motivation to reach goals, increases focus, and attaining direction. Carnelians can be put to good use as aids in helping with exercise programs, as well as for balancing body energies. Use a Carnelian or Brazilian Agate when you’re feeling a bit under stimulated. Soon you’ll find yourself feeling cheery and ready for anything!

Next we’ll be looking at the cooler colored gemstones and their properties.

Great deals on the best psychics.

14 Responses to “Warm Colored Gemstone Harmonies”

1. Joyce May 5, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Ariel, Thank you for the article on stones. I love stones and have many. I studied them for many years and always yearn to learn more about them. I keep certain stones on me at all times because of very bad health problems. I especially keep my Amethyst on me. Thank you so much and I appreciate all the Psychcs sharing their knowledge on everything. Love you all and your intelligence.

2. Tamra May 5, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Greetings~
    @CAMILLE…GO ON-LINE IF NOW WHERE ELSE…GREAT SOURCES…

Great article…Im crazy about stones, even from a small child carrying around a Mason jar full of rocks and water…they were my “fishies”…LOL…Today Im thrilled by them…When ever any one goes traveling near or far…I request a Stone…no t-shirts, please! Some folks think Im nuts…OK! I could drool over displays of stones all day…Okay you get it…an Im an Earth sign so it works for me…Really glad for the series of information your providing…its allways great to gather new insights about STONES!!!

Thanx so Much
    Blessings~
    TamRasha

3. Joed May 5, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Hello. I would love to know alot more about the stones, and what they and thier colors do for you, Would someone who knows alot about this mind teaching me some things about it? I carrie this redish/orange colored stone with me every where as me gratitude stone, but its like it wants out of my pocket, and on my shelf, anyone know anything about this one and why I have this strong feeling about it? Thank you so much.
    Joed.H.

4. Camille May 5, 2010 at 9:42 am

Hello everyone. Love the subject. I need help finding the stones. I have a rose quartz stone from way back, but the store I got it from no longer exists. Help!

5. carol May 5, 2010 at 3:47 am

Well Good Morning,
    I am so glad I clicked this on, I love stones and found them very helpful in different aspects of my life. Wonderful article and I’m looking forward to the next one.

6. Ariel April 28, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Hi Abigail,

Tangerine quartz is great for healing the second chakra. In other words, this gemstone will help maintain your yin-yang balance. Work with this crystal when you need help with the lower abdomen, lower back or libido. This gemstone stimulates creative energy. Tangerine quartz is also excellent for working with past life healing.

Besides all this, it is truly a gorgeous gemstone with a natural orange color. Gorgeous.

Much luv & lite~!
    Ariel

7. Ariel April 28, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Hi Gina Rose,

Moonstones, your fav (and one of mine as well), is discussed in the next segment about cool color harmonies.

Thnx again for your kind comments~!

Much luv & lite,
    Ariel

8. Ariel April 28, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Hi Jacqueline,

Yes, it’s very true. Stones (like animals) choose us. There’s an intermingling of energies that matches, and we end up with a new and lovely gemstone~!

Much luv & lite,
    Ariel

9. Ariel April 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Hi Lonnie,

Glad you’re enjoying my gemstone stories. Next will be the cool colors~!

Much luv & lite,
    Ariel

10. Gina Rose ext.9500
    Gina Rose ext.9500 April 27, 2010 at 8:48 am

Hi Jacqueline,

Yes, I’ve heard this years ago….they say the stone chooses you…..doesn’t matter what size, how large or small the stone, a smaller stone that chooses you can be more potent than the largest stone in the pile.

Blessed Be )O(
    Gina Rose ext.9500

PS…You would love my rock garden…..my state is known for it’s rocks and stones…..every now & then I pull off to the side of the highway to sort thru the falling rock…..I’ve built a beautiful rock garden over the past 4 years that way.

11. Jacqueline
    Jacqueline x9472 April 27, 2010 at 7:49 am

OH….Spelled Beginning wrong before…Ooooppppsss!

Blessings and Big Hugs!
    Jacqueline x9472

12. Jacqueline
    Jacqueline x9472 April 27, 2010 at 7:47 am

Hi Ariel,

Once again, a great article full of useful knowledge, stones have been since the beging of time, they carry all the wisdom accompanied through out time, this is powerful.

Stones are just not pretty, they are here to assist us, once you acknowledge them and ask them for there help they are so willing to be our helpers.

Remember everything has energy and everything on the planet is alive and here for reason.

One great tool that I use when picking out stones is to look at all of them and see which one pops out at me, this is them letting me know they want to go home with me.

Blessings and Big Hugs!
    Jacqueline x9472

13. abigailx9570
    Abigailx9570 April 27, 2010 at 7:00 am

Hello Ariel,
    I have all of these and I love them dearly :-) I have a piece of Tangerine quartz that I was told was great for weight release do you know any thing else about it? Thanks for the gem articles I love crystals.

Many Blessings
    ~Abigail~

14. Gina Rose ext.9500
    Gina Rose ext.9500 April 27, 2010 at 6:13 am

Hi Ariel,

Well here I am again, Ariel, you know I’m a rock hound !!!!!

I own some beautiful madeira citrines, and I LOVE amber !!!!! I own alot of amber….the warm honey colored amber , cherry colored amber and the green amber also.

As far as red goes….I’m into rubies. And I have some orange colored sapphires. And a very fragile FIRE opal.

They are all rough stones I’ve collected over the years…..

Love your gemstone articles !!!!!!

Blessed Be )O(
    Gina Rose ext.9500

My favorite stone is moonstone, even though it’s not warm colored…..it does look nice with warm colored stones too in a necklace. I own a Ruby & moonstone necklace and an Aquamarine & moonstone necklace.