Miracle Mantra to Recover Lost Objects

May 10, 2012 at 11:00 am

Learn how to recover something that you lost with a simple mantra. Stating this mantra out loud will magnetize the object to you and you’ll be able to find what you’ve lost!

Tap in to Psychic Wisdom to Find Your Stuff!

We’ve all had the experience of losing and misplacing objects, papers, a check, keys or some important item that was with us a few minutes ago and has now suddenly become invisible right before our eyes! Some of these items are swiftly found and others may have remained lost or hidden forever from our view. Today, I’m going to provide you with what I call my “Magic Mantra” to help you find items you may have lost in the house, at work, in the office, in the car or any place that you frequent regularly. These objects can be things that you have misplaced or put away so they won’t get lost! Often times we have hidden them so well that we just can’t find them! Sometimes it feels as if the items have dematerialized right in front of our eyes. They’re just nowhere to be found. Where could they have gone? There are times we may be looking right at them and not even seeing them. It sometimes feels as if they’ve grown feet and simply walked away!

I’m now going to reveal to you my “Magic Mantra” for having lost and hidden items reveal themselves to you. And here is one step you need to follow  before the “Magic Mantra” begins to work for you! One thing that needs to happen is that you must be absolutely certain that you understand the unspoken law that goes with it. You will be tuning into your higher self, and you can’t possibly tune into your higher self until you firmly believe you can without the faintest shadow of a doubt.

You will also see that the first time you use the Magic Mantra it will work and will successfully work for you time and time again. You see, once you’ve observed its power real, every seed of doubt will have vanished from your conscious mind. You’ll then be as confident of it working for you as you are when you turn on a light switch, knowing the light will go on.

So, now comes the very simple part. Here is the Magic Mantra. It is something that you must say out loud. Then, as you continue to do a quick search again, repeating the Mantra, with the knowingness that your object will find you, you can then change your thoughts, go about your business and put all concerns of finding it out of your mind.

It has been my experience that one of two things will occur. One… the object will find you. It will magnetize itself toward you. You’ll turn around, or take a few steps after you’ve said your mantra and dismissed it from your mind, and then wham bam! There it is before your eyes, often times in a spot you’ve looked at many times and simply hadn’t seen. Sometimes it’ll just appear our of nowhere, and that’s when it gets a bit weird.

So, are you ready ? Remember, if you believe in the power of these words, and remember the biblical quote “first there was the word,” and you’re ready to know, without a doubt, that these words will bring you the desired result, you are ready. Here is the “ Magic Mantra” : “Divine Higher Spirit of my Self, I now ordian that I instantly find ……..” (Here you fill in the blank with what it is you are seeking.) “Thank you, by thy Grace, Amen.” (As you say this, please use your power of visualization to see this object magnetizing itself to you.) It is vey important that you close your statement with gratitude and appreciation for the vast powers that are working in the unseen world.

If you learn to use this “Magic Mantra” with reverence, you’ll find that every lost or misplaced object will magnetize itself to you.

Enjoy and remember to provide the universe and your higher self with gratitude for showing you a mini miracle!

Great deals on the best psychics.

29 Responses to “Miracle Mantra to Recover Lost Objects”

1. chelsea April 22, 2014 at 6:30 am

Hello Amanda, please help me locate where my black Cartier watch my dad gave me early last year is. I’m surprised it’s lost because I always keep it in a safe place. Please help, I’ve looked everywhere. Thank u.

2. geeth harika March 18, 2014 at 10:51 am

i lost my gold chain yesterday its my mom presentation how to trace it out it was so precious to me i kept in my handbag but it was not there. please find asiolution for me and mail my id as soon as possible

3. Dee March 17, 2014 at 12:24 am

Hello, I lost my wallet with my license in it and other important things. And I really need to find it please help! : (

4. Mute March 2, 2014 at 12:24 am

IT WORKED! OMG, I think it had lesson to me. That I should not keep any trash in my closet I searched in exact place for very very long time and then when I took the trash all out it revealed itself. Thank you!

5. Sally January 22, 2014 at 7:23 am

Please help me. Iv lost a very expensive braclet and I can not find it anywhere. Please help me to find it

6. Joe Brooke January 18, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Hello:

Have just lost some things, I have been attempting to frequently use that mantra. But I must find out–is that mantra also effective even if something has been stolen or robbed??
    Please email me directly–please directly send a message into my email address/account!! Thank you.

7. Lawrence September 25, 2013 at 9:12 am

Ok so I saw this mantra, i’m very interested in psychic phenomena so I figured it couldn’t hurt….Folks no lie, I used this mantra looking for my ipod touch. I immediately stuck my hand in the couch that I was sitting on, my hand went right to the ipod touch. By the way I checked this couch 3 times!!! I’m kinda shocked right now but it worked…..

8. deserae September 8, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I losty white bracelet and it means a lot to me please help!

9. lindsey August 19, 2013 at 11:46 am

my baby boy lost his comfort toy kitty its white and fluffy can you guide me to were it is thanks

10. alyssa July 10, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Please help me! i cannot find my favorite Evanescence tank top and ive looked for it EVERYWHERE. it seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth:( and ive tried the magic mantra but its not working for me:(

11. Carol June 13, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Amanda,

You are a godsend! I thought I’d looked everywhere for the external drive for my computer. It contains poetry, plays, spiritual journaling, etc. that I’ve written over 30 years. What a loss. With the help of your mantra and my higher Self, I found it right away.

God bless you,
    Carol

12. RITA May 25, 2013 at 3:44 am

I AM LOOKING FOR MY LOST JEWELLERY AND SAYING THE MANTRA ,PLS CAN U HELP ME FIND MY JEWELS, AS I AM LEFT WITH NOTHING AND MY HAPPINESS IS GONE.

13. abbie947 April 22, 2013 at 6:53 pm

hi I have been trying to find my misplaced ring but its not working could u tell me what i am doing wrong please this ring is special to me :(

14. Anil chhetri March 22, 2013 at 8:05 am

My girlfriend had lost since 4month so hw cn i get her……..would u plz help me

15. Maria March 4, 2013 at 10:48 pm

i found my virginity that i lost over 8 years ago

16. trideep sinha February 25, 2013 at 5:20 am

I want to know that will this mantra work for stolen or snatched items or it is only for missing items.

17. Sadonia February 8, 2013 at 3:27 am

Yes this mantra really works at first I was so frustrated that I couldn’t even concentrate, I took a few deep breathes to calm myself then I said the mantra three times, I went back upstairs looked in the same item of clothing I had before and there it was along with a few other items that were not there before. What is even more strange is my inner voice said “look here” I listened and there it was. I will be using this mantra for the rest of my life.

18. Krishna January 29, 2013 at 10:06 pm

I have a question. on 29th Jan 2013 I lost my library key.I found everywhere I am unable to trace it. Kindly help me. thanks n regards Krishna

19. Hope January 13, 2013 at 9:21 pm

This actually worked for me! I looked for my ring for weeks. I looked all over time and time again. I finally did a search online for psychic, find lost objects and found this. I’m here to tell you this actually works if you believe it will work. I followed the instructions and then said the mantra three times and then walked right to one of the exact spots where I had already looked and there it was!!!

20. priyadharshini December 14, 2012 at 6:40 am

really 100% it work.i lost a gold anklet today that too in my college campus n i searched everywer there….atlast i tried this magic words and after 1 hr i found it in my room.really i don know how it happened….thankz a lot…am so happy now…thank u so much…plz al try diz n b happy as me…

21. SARBJIT November 30, 2012 at 8:04 am

Madam, i lost my mobile kindly give some solution

22. SARBJIT November 30, 2012 at 8:03 am

sir i lost my two mobiles one in jan nd another yesterday kindy give me some solution please

23. gurpreet November 28, 2012 at 7:52 am

plz send mantra on my email!

24. Christina Encinas November 28, 2012 at 3:19 am

Thanks for this powerful magic mantra lines. I am looking forward that this can able help me when it happens…

Thanks!

25. amanda September 15, 2012 at 6:46 am

i am so excited to try this mantra!!! I have been looking for some very important papers that my x has .he knows he has them just doesnt know where they are. Needless to say hes not really motivated to find them now that we are not together…I have been searching for about 6 months now to no avail If this works it eill be a very important prayer answered Just the thought of it WOWS me :) Thanks Amanda

26. Dana G. September 6, 2012 at 10:04 am

Hello,

I just found this website last night 9/5/12,and I repeatd that mantra maybe 5 or 6 times(looking at my stickynote that I wrote it on) went to bed and in less than 3 hrs(after eating breakfast through tears of despairand repeating it again like 8 or 9times) I found my wedding ring. I honestly don’t know if the mantra changed my energy from despair to confidence so that I could keep on looking and then backtracking from the last clear memory of having it a working forward-I don’t know- but if that is why it worked I’m glad it did. I learned the lesson that I was supposed to learn while it was gone for 4 days out of my sight and I thank God.
    Thanks for the Mircale Mantra :)

27. Amanda ext. 5605 June 28, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Congratulations, Ingrid.. now that you know it works, you’ll never lose another thing again!!
    Thanks for sharing!

28. Ingrid June 6, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Hello Amanda

I used your miracle mantra today to find a necklace that I had misplaced. Within half an hour my necklace found it’s way back to me. Thank you so much for this tool !

29. Eve May 15, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thank you! This is wonderful, and I am excited to learn to use it with 100% confidence. I believe I will start small, and work my way through my house (which is in the midst of the biggest remodel I’ve ever attempted). For instance, asking for my weeble people to find their way back to me will be a great way to learn about what I truly want to find, what I need to find, and what shouldn’t be found because I don’t yet have the room for it! How silly it would feel to find something I’ve been searching for everywhere only to realize I haven’t yet unpacked the cabinets I wanted to display it in. What fun this is!