Psychic Chastity: Talk With Deceased Loved Ones

December 4, 2012 at 12:00 am

They’re Closer Than You Think

You awake from a dream in which you felt, heard, saw or sensed a loved one’s presence. But if they are no longer a part of the physical plane, were you just dreaming or were they really there? The answer to both questions is yes. Your loved one was really there and visited you in your dreams because when we sleep, our loved ones who have passed on are able to connect with us. Be it a beloved family member, friend or pet, they can and often do visit us to check in and give us messages of hope. Take this opportunity to build a new type of relationship with them! Want to connect with a deceased loved one? Talk with Psychic Chastity ext. 5403 who can help you make the connection.

For me, mediumship experiences are very moving and beautiful. I get a good sense of a person’s personality and can see them crossed over on the other side in the heavens waiting for me to acknowledge them. An instant connection occurs after they’ve been recognized, and they step forward and begin speaking. They hear you through me, and I respond with what they say using their words. Often they have many messages regarding unfinished business or closure, how they are working to keep the connection open, and if they have taken the role as your guide or an angel for you.

There are several ways one who has crossed over can communicate . Some communicate through words, songs, presence, and at times, certain symbols to let you know they are there for you. One caller felt she had lost her sense of purpose after her husband passed unexpectedly. She felt his presence for a little bit and then lost the connection. She called asking to connect, and he instantly stepped forward being his fiery, feisty self with words of inspiration and hope for her. He told her that he came to visit each night while she slept, and if she’d put his picture on the night stand he’d visit more often. His words were “I’ve always been here for you. Just ask me to come and tell me what you need. You know I would never leave you without what you need. So why don’t you ask me? You know I love you!” A bit of tears and more words were exchanged between the two, and the wife realized her husband had crossed over, he was doing well and he was happy. She just needed to speak to him whenever she liked to keep the connection open. She shared she had been so lonely and needed him. Feeling lost no longer, she accepted his new role in her life.

One man called about his father who was also his best friend and business partner. He was a very grounded person, but felt lost as to how to deal with his father’s death. His father stepped in, and I began to channel his messages as a conversation. He told his son this: “I’m right here and am incredibly sorry I got so ill! I chose to leave. I just felt it was the right thing for me, and I am very sorry for all the pain and confusion it has caused for our family. I was just so sick, and didn’t want to go through all of that, so I made a choice. Know that I am right here to talk to you, and I am guiding you with decisions. Tell your brother I am sorry we were fighting, and I forgive him. He needs to let go of it, because it doesn’t matter to me. I love him just the same!” His father healed the relationship and helped this caller hear and understand his messages as his new guide while remaining his father. From time to time, he gives me a call for updates. It was a real healing and positive experience where he now can maintain the friendship on a whole new level with such peace and acceptance! The business is doing well and so is the family.

Other times we just feel lost in life as though we’re drifting through and struggling to find meaning and purpose. Here’s where your loved one can really bring forth meaningful messages that inspire and help you see how to move forward. One woman called just asking who was around her and if I could sense anyone. Her grandmother came through as her angel telling her the following: “I check in on you often, but I don’t hear you talk to me. Why is that, child? I am always right here to talk to. I remember when you were little you would sit on my lap and we would read for hours. Why is it you never cook my favorite dishes and my pie anymore? I like to come sit at the kitchen table in the morning as you all get ready to leave and the cat plays and rubs up against my legs. My symbol for you is a pink heart, so when you see it you know that’s me thinking of you! As for you and your husband, you two just need to slow down on all the other things and get some time to spend together, like go away one weekend. He loves you, but needs to remember. Both of you are working yourselves silly and are forgetting what’s right in front of you!” Tears were flowing, and the woman was shocked I knew so much. I shared that her grandmother told me. She admitted in a future call that she was blown away and had seen a pink paper heart the very next day. A deep healing took place knowing her grandmother cared and still took an interest in her life.

Messages from the other side help us heal and put things in our lives back into place. Our passed loved ones and friends still care deeply and watch over us in a loving way! They hold positive intentions for our lives—wishing us well on our paths. Connecting is easier than you think. They encourage us to reach out and try to contact them—you can leave their picture out, for example. Whether as angels or guides, those who’ve crossed over bring messages of love and healing, joy and understanding!

Let me connect you to a loved one. Call for a reading.

14 Responses to “Psychic Chastity: Talk With Deceased Loved Ones”

1. Jill May 20, 2014 at 2:26 am

My name is Jill…I recently lost my best friend, my world, my soul mate.. My brother Chad Sevy. See he died a hero. He had terminal brain cancer. He ended up beating that one just to contract an even more rare type. By then he had had it so to speak. He donated his body to science and in hopes to helping someone else one day. I miss him every single day. Sometimes I don’t know how I could possibly make it without him. I know I have to. I was wondering if possible if you could by chance just tell him I am very very sorry, I miss him more than words could ever say. And please tell him that I am moving to Georgia. That in case he can’t find me. Thank you so much.

2. sangavi August 15, 2013 at 7:21 am

I BEG YOU MAM WILL U PLEASE AKS MY LOVER WHY DID HE COMMITED SUICIDE AND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITHOUT HIM..AND ASK HIM WHY HE CHEATED ON ME..AND DID NT HE LOVE ME AT ALL..ASK HIM MAM ELSE I WILL GO MYSELF AND ASK HIM..I CANT CONTACT HIM..I NEED ANSWERS..I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM..I CANT TAKE THE FACT HE IS NOT WITH ME..SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME..DID HE LUV ME MAM??PLS I “”BEG UR LEGS “”HELP ME…

3. Sandra Roberts July 31, 2013 at 11:22 am

I have been searching my family tree recently and have found the grandfather, Evan Jacob Roberts, which I never knew. He died at 28 years old in 1929. Funny as it seems, I never knew him, but since I have discovered him, I feel a closeness to him, as if he were here with me. It feels as though he is here with me at times and is speaking to me things that I cannot hear. Is this possible or am I just wishing it?

4. Brenda July 16, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I have an uncle and an Aunt that have both passed, many years apart. I often wonder if it is true, that they come thru a person, to communicate with the living? I never dream of them, although I think of them on a daily basis.
    Please email me with news on my disbeleifs, so I may spend the little money I have, just to get answers of theyr passings. Thank you

5. Angie June 22, 2013 at 7:57 am

I lost my bf suddenly & unexpectedly on Nov. 12,2011. I was so lost without him at the beginning.. Now it’s been almost 2 yrs. since he passed, & I know he is still with me. I carry a picture of him in my wallet so I see him smiling face everytime I open it. It’s very comforting to know that he will always be around when I need him. :)

6. Jennifer June 17, 2013 at 8:33 pm

my boyfriend died 4 years ago Feb of this year. it was a very unexpected lose that until this year i havent been able to really talk about. the night he passed we had a great night until our fight very late at night. when he left i never thought thatd be my last time seeing him and talking to him. i remember his last words as he walked out was that he would always love me but i was so mad i didnt say anything back…i talk to him all the time an there are times when i feel he is around but im not sure i always think hes still mad or doesnt agree with my life and the things that have happened because of his pasing.ive always wanted to do a reading but never had the money.

7. Vicki Sullings May 17, 2013 at 10:11 am

Good morning:

I am at work right now buy I would really like to speak with you. I will be home all day if that would be of any to be able to speak with you. I really need someone to be able to tell me about my husband of 42 years. Please help me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Vicki Sullings

8. Jamie Calvin May 1, 2013 at 5:25 am

My Mother past when she was 38 and I was 17!!! I loved her more than anybody or anything!She had a brain hym.I have never felt like she was near me,watching over me!When I dream about her,she will always tell me she didn’t die.I cry in my dream,just so happy to see her.And feelings hurt cause she wasn’t letting anybody know!

9. Aline March 14, 2013 at 3:20 am

My precious husband passed away on June 15th 2012.i miss him so much all i do is cry even though I have many helpfull friendsTomorrow will be nine months for my husband .I have him on my night table and he helps me sleep.Every morning when i get up i keep looking if the T.V is on to see if he is upand in our bed I keep feeling him beside me knowing he is gone.I Love him so dearly .

10. cindy clement March 9, 2013 at 12:12 pm

hi my name is cindy my twin sister passed away on march 10 2012 I miss her so much I wish I could talk to her and ask her if she is alright our birthday was the day before Halloween we loved Halloween of course it does not mean anything to me anymore

11. DOROTHY STEWART February 13, 2013 at 6:23 am

EVERY SO OFTEN I WILL HEAR A DOOR CLOSE? AND I FEEL ACAT THAT PASSED AT HOME. BUT I GET GOOSE BUMPS AND FEEL SOMETHING IN THE ROOM?

12. nickie carol January 7, 2013 at 12:26 am

I was able to feel,hear,her voice again after she dead many years ago.i searched the internet for help until i found a man called Doctor Jefferson,he is a genius when it comes to communicating with the dead.I didn’t regret in spending a few dollars in talking to my dead daughter.I authoritatively say that some members of my family,my uncles and my step mun are eager to talk to their dead ones.I decided to share his email address on the internet so that you can also contact him.

13. dorothy stewart January 4, 2013 at 8:12 am

dear chasity.
    i am split between 2 people. my dad i was very close to and my first love.
    i would like to know if dave is a tad sorry we never datted in high school. and my dad and his cat are watching over me?

14. Melanie December 5, 2012 at 7:30 am

Chastity, thank you for the inspiration that the possibility that my husband is still near me. He died in his sleep very peacefully. I was so unaware there was anything wrong with him. He left so suddenly and there was no goodbyes.
    I am so lonely and very misguided. I drift through life without a purpose often feeling that I may as well join him because I can’t find him here.
    I long for a reason why he left so unexpectedly. Does he still love me? Is is truly happy now and at peace?

Thank you once again for giving me hope that he is still near. I just can’t find him. When I was frazzled the sentence ” I’m not handling this pressure well.” was my communication with him while he was on this plane. I hope he knows that I wish I could tell him that again and again when things get so impossible.