Your Birth Number Forecast for 2013

January 8, 2013 at 12:00 am

Find Out What Lies Ahead for Your 2013!

6 is the number vibration of 2013, a year focusing energy in the areas of creative beauty, loving service and the riches of everyday life. Family, dining with beloved friends and your career all bring fulfillment. Your loving interaction with others, whether it is in your work environment, with your lover or at home will arouse your joy in living.

6 is the number of joyous relationship and the beautiful. It carries the image of a harmonious, inspired life. There is an earthy quality to the vibration, particularly when you consider the beauty of our planet. You’ll find the true spirit of this 6 year by watching the world around you brighten through your devoted service to others, your art, your craft or your calling in life. This is a year when there will be major changes, yet as you adapt you can see more clearly what you have to contribute to the world.

Us the following formula to find your birth number: Take all the numbers of the date of your birth and add them together. You then add those numbers together until you reach a number of 1 – 9. Example: 2-14-1988 is 2+1+4+1+9+8+8 = 33 (3 + 3) = 6, so your birth number is 6. Note: Continue to add the numbers until you get a single digit. For instance, if you get 11, add 1+1 and you get 2. That would be your number to use for this forecast.

#1: 2013 is a year of massive change and many opportunities for action—just the way you like it! Your love of initiating and organizing others will be in harmony with what is needed in the world right now. The beginning of February is a great time to reach others through communications to attract them to your projects. August will be the month when you can really present your plans and ideas with good reception.

#2: 2013 will be a rich year for finding the balance and powerful bonds that you want in life. March offers an idealistic romantic period, followed by April’s truly sexy and rich time of beauty. July and August offer you that balance and harmony with partners you have been working so hard to achieve. Find out what’s going on with a numerology reading from Psychic Amelia ext. 9772.

#3: February 2013 brings a time of reflection and the reworking of an important creative project. By May and June you’ll be able to express what’s in your heart and mind in a way you’ll find satisfying, rich and full of promise. August brings important changes—possibly even a new job offer. Late October offers the harmonious flow in life that you thrive on.

#4: Spring and summer of 2013 will be your period of major breakthroughs in career and home life. There will be a peacefulness you haven’t enjoyed for some time beginning in May that will help you thrive. You’ll feel more in harmony with nature and friends culminating in July and August.

#5: In early April 2013 you will be shining in your work and will tend to be the star of the show wherever you go. Late May your creative efforts will really surprise others as you show a whole new side of yourself and work in a realm others didn’t know you could conquer. New ideas and technologies will serve you well in late October.

“Don’t get in a hurry to choose and stay open to all of the good things the universe will bring to us if we allow it.” – Psychic Maryanne ext. 9146

#6: With the entire year of 2013 resonating with your number, you’ll find yourself growing and expressing yourself more fully. An old romance may come back to life in March, or you could resolve old relationship issues. You’ll find some very special new friends and networking opportunities during June, July and August.

#7: 2013 is a year offering you breakthroughs in a number of areas. January events will clear the way to really pursue your path by being in tune with your spiritual needs and those of others. You are on the course of creating deeper relationships during the months of April and May. During July, August and November you’ll be enjoying great energy and direction for building your personal and spiritual future.

#8: The potent year of 2013 brings the challenges you love. This year is about mastery and you are willing to face the challenges throughout the year in order to clear the creative flow that you find so natural to use and to build upon. The months for your biggest and best accomplishments are July and August. These will be followed by new inspiration in November.

#9: 2013 is your year to guide others. You use writing or a form of teaching to share what you’ve learned during the first half of the year. Then beginning in July the manner in which you reach others will require a more emotional approach. You’ll find that you succeed through fascinating and stirring others’ emotions to something higher, no matter what field you are in.

36 Responses to “Your Birth Number Forecast for 2013”

1. Deep November 23, 2013 at 1:45 am

my date of birth is October 9th 1988. and that of her is June 22nd 1992.
    please let me know about my love chances… will she love me?

2. angel March 13, 2013 at 8:34 pm

birth number 07-16-1978

7+1+6+1+9+7+8=39

3+9=12

1+2=3 SO WHAT MY ANSWER?

3. Robin January 15, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Birth date 1-26-65 (3) What is going on with my love life ? Is he coming or going or should i look for a new love ?

4. wendy January 14, 2013 at 12:18 am

my dob is 14-12-67 what is my birth number :)

5. Robin January 13, 2013 at 10:30 pm

When will I get married, cant seem to find the right man for me…UGH! My birthday is 11-23-1969

6. Lorina Pernet January 13, 2013 at 9:16 pm

My date of birth is 10-19-1954, I would like to know my birth number.

Thank you.

7. Sweety January 13, 2013 at 12:21 pm

My birth number is ( 6 ) 3-2-1963. Whats my future, finance, and will I ever fine the love of my life or will I ever get married?

8. Reeta Paul January 13, 2013 at 10:14 am

Who is answering here people ask questions but I dont see anybody answering them. I think one has to call psychic for answers. This minute payment thing for calling (telephone) and talking with psychic is expensive.

9. Anika January 10, 2013 at 11:40 am

My dob is 10-22-76 will I get married soon and is to the man that is in my life now

10. sexie7 January 8, 2013 at 9:15 pm

my bod is 12-16-1956 will my man ask me to married him this year or next year?

11. Santya January 8, 2013 at 9:11 pm

My birth date is 16.01.1975 tell me about my future finance condition

12. Lamidi LATEEF ADEMOLA January 8, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I fond myself with 8# , I am afraid of facing challenge this year again. Please what will I do? Thanks Sir/Ma.

13. Lamidi LATEEF ADEMOLA January 8, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Thank you, i fond myself with 8# , I am afraid of facing challenge this year again. Please what will I do? Thanks Sir/Ma.

14. ram January 8, 2013 at 7:51 pm

i was born may 13, wish i can leave again this year . it is my lucky no.

15. WIPULA January 8, 2013 at 4:18 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE READING I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR 2013 I WAITED FOR SO LONG

16. yanilda January 8, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Looking forward to 2013 and making it my Year of reaching all of my goals in all the facets of my life.

17. Ms.Jackie January 8, 2013 at 2:24 pm

I try to check my scope as much as I can & so far it’s all good

18. rajagopalan January 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I checked my mail everyday to know what my sign says about me

19. kamala January 8, 2013 at 12:13 pm

birth number 9:))

20. Rumana January 8, 2013 at 11:38 am

When will my money problem be over , i am so tried of it and am i going to get a job soon in my field which is retail.

21. marge sutton January 8, 2013 at 11:17 am

i have been promised an inheritance is there anything on the horizon????

22. lelani labrador January 8, 2013 at 10:43 am

Its wonderful to know, whats going on in the future days,im so crazy watching and reading this updated events of my everyday life, thank you so much, its me lelani

23. Jewel jones Nelson January 8, 2013 at 9:33 am

It’s been right with my forecast. I read it always

24. Anne January 8, 2013 at 7:03 am

It worked, thank you. :0)

25. thimira January 8, 2013 at 6:07 am

thank u very much n i want about my family life too my wife stil srilanka bt m here at canada we want be together as soon as possible,tks take care

26. J. Shunmugham January 8, 2013 at 5:43 am

I have born on 15-04-1952. What is my lucky number . On which date, I can start an export business, as I desire. What will be the suitable title to my business institution for a lucky favour and what commodity is to be dealt in the business.

27. James S Sparrow January 8, 2013 at 5:27 am

What are my winning power ball numbers?

28. rashmi January 8, 2013 at 4:41 am

my dob is 9. 23. 1969. so what is my birth number, please help me.

29. obi blesing January 8, 2013 at 4:20 am

will i ever get married am 54 and never married

30. CATHERINE January 8, 2013 at 4:05 am

I really inspiredbout y readig this 2013. I hope al my dreas and wishes will be fulfiled this year.
    thaks,
    California Psycic

31. linda January 8, 2013 at 3:18 am

my dob 7-21-1963

32. sharmin hassan January 8, 2013 at 3:09 am

My birthdate is 30- 04- 1971.
    please let me know my number for 2013

33. cynthia snook January 8, 2013 at 2:49 am

What if my birth number is 10

34. abosede January 8, 2013 at 2:20 am

I appreciate your wisdom, knowledge and understanding that God Almighty gives to you, keep it up. I checked my mail everyday to know what my sign says about me, and i discover it was true. Please, what i want you to go deep into, is about my marital life, the man in my life now is MR. SUNDAY OLANREWAJU, i wants to know if he truly love me and will not jilt me. I was once in a deep relationship but the man traveled abroad and never look back (Gabriel) despite all my suffering when he was nobody. Now, i want to be careful and be watchful. Please, i need your assistance. God will continue to be with you now and forever in Jesus name. Amen.

35. baroque January 8, 2013 at 2:09 am

I found it interesting that birth number of 2 but my total numbers were 2 plus 9…. when I looked at both 2 and 9… I am a combination… amazing… now going to look at those around me..

36. kasthuri January 8, 2013 at 2:07 am