Your Money Horoscope for Fall 2013

September 26, 2013 at 12:00 am

Fall’s Planetary Highlights

Let’s take a look at your Money Horoscope for fall—the period of time between the Autumn Equinox on September 22 and the Winter Solstice on December 21.

Fall will be an active time in the stars, and a lot of it will have to do with our monetary endeavors. How these transits affect our individual money horoscopes depends on where they land in our personal charts. Here are the highlights:

• September 29: Money-minded Mercury slips into Scorpio.

• October 1: Sun square Pluto means neither a borrower nor a lender be.

• October 8: Mercury conjuncts Saturn means you should finalize financial agreements before the Mercury retrograde.

• October 18: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aries will be an uncomfortable eclipse.

• October 21: Mercury turns retrograde in Scorpio through November 10. This is the last retrograde of 2013.

• October 29: Mercury Retrograde conjuncts (joins) Saturn, so avoid signing contracts if possible.

• November 1: Uranus (in retrograde) squares Pluto (the last exact square of 2013). There will be an emphasis on financial responsibility.

• November 3: There will be a New Moon Solar Eclipse in Scorpio.

• November 6: The Sun conjuncts Saturn, so be realistic about money and double-check facts.

• November 10: Mercury goes direct. Yeah!

• November 25: Mercury conjuncts Saturn in Scorpio, favoring long-term commitments.

• November 29: Black Friday (The biggest shopping day of the year.)

• December 2: Cyber Monday (The biggest online shopping day of the year.) The New Moon in Sagittarius gives you the green light to go shopping.

• December 10: Mercury trines Uranus retrograde. This will be a day of unexpected bargains.

• December 12: Jupiter retrograde trines Saturn. This is the day to sign agreements and plan for the future.

What do you need to do to get your financial situation in order? Get insight from Psychic Reed ext. 5105!

And now that the highlights are over, let’s see what’s in store for you and your fall money horoscope for fall:

Aries

Between October 8 and November 9, avoid major financial decisions if possible. That includes applying for credit. The Solar Eclipse in November works in your favor, but concentrate on making and saving money, even though spending is tempting.

Taurus

In September, hiring professionals to do repairs will save you money in the long run. While Venus is in Sagittarius, you or your partner may get a raise. Reward yourself during the Full Moon in Taurus on November 17 with a small shopping spree. December is your best financial month.

Gemini

If anything breaks just before or during the Mercury retrograde, try to hold off until November to replace it if possible. The Uranus-Pluto square could bring you an unplanned expense. Watch the budget in mid-November and don’t play with investments too much. In December get all your financial papers in order, including insurance and investments.

Cancer

The October Lunar Eclipse can give your career a boost, thereby increasing your chances for a raise. The New Moon Solar Eclipse favors shopping for bargains. December’s New Moon also puts the spotlight on career. Work means money.

What’s in your financial future? Psychic Ginger ext. 9344 knows!

Leo

Right after September’s Full Moon you should start to go over expenses and get a handle on money coming in and going out. Between Mid-October and the beginning of December stay vigilant in your budgeting. It’s a cautionary tale, but not a bad money horoscope.

Virgo

October’s New Moon and the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse affect your finances—money in equals money out. There may be some unexpected expenses in November, so plan for them in advance. When Mars enters Libra on December 7, resist the urge to splurge too much. Budget instead.

Libra

Even if you see more money coming in at September’s end, put a leash on spending. Leave home repairs to the professionals because it will be more cost effective. Mercury retrogrades in your second house, so be careful with your money and check for errors in banking and credit reports. December is favorable for both a possible raise and finding bargains.

Scorpio

With Mars in Leo through mid-October, your money-making power is on fire. Also from October 7 through November 4, money flows your way thanks to Venus. Discounting any expenses that arise during the Uranus-Pluto square, November and December are good money months.

Sagittarius

Good humor and good work are your keys to work-related success, especially after October 15, and while Mars is in Virgo. Keep cool in mid-November when unexpected expenses arise. Spend wisely during December, or you’ll regret it after December 21.

Capricorn

Work can be hectic in October, but remembering to keep your cool will keep everyone happy and keep money flowing in. For you, shopping is advised during the middle of the Mercury retrograde, because you know how to find quality items at sale prices.

Aquarius

This period begins during the end of September, your best financial month. During October’s Mercury retrograde and the New Moon on November 3, remain patient, as you may be in line for a raise or promotion. Mars in Virgo will assist your finances from October through December 7.

Pisces

Financially speaking, any problems that occur during October’s New Moon should be resolved by the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on the 18th, but you should remain budget minded. Though work may be challenging during November, the New Moon on December 2 will help you reap the rewards of hard work.

Career and money are two areas that are always uncertain. Need some inside insight? Call Psychic Ariel ext. 9775!

When it matters most, we're here.

49 Responses to “Your Money Horoscope for Fall 2013”

1. BELINDA August 18, 2014 at 11:57 am

I WISH THERE WOULD BE A MIRACLE OF MONEY BLESSINGS COMING INTO MY LIFE THAT WAY I WONT BE STRUGGLING ALOT WITH SO MANY BILLS.

2. Ruby Jackson August 15, 2014 at 6:04 pm

will my husband be home soon

3. Ruby Jackson August 15, 2014 at 6:01 pm

will my husband be with me soon

4. CHRISTINA August 2, 2014 at 9:25 am

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAVE MY HOUSE SINCE AUGUST 1 2011.THE BANK KEEPS DENIING ME …GOD HAS BLESSED ME …WITH FAVOR WHEN I PRAY,WHICH IS EVERYDAY ALL DAY …MAY I ASK FOR A BIG AMOUNT OF FAVOR .AND FOR THOSE ASKING FOR MONEY ..OR STUFF FOR THERE KIDS …CRAIGS LIST ..UNDER FREE HAS ALOT TO OFFER .GOOD LUCK AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

5. lakeisha nicholson July 27, 2014 at 8:28 pm

i really need a blessing i dont like to stress and give money that power,im just really tired of paying bills and then after that i really dont have much and have akid its hard whenyou cant give your child much i give love but kids they still want to have fun i wish i could take him around maybe a few places its been my wishes when i a was kid mother didnt have it either we shruggle.i want always live this way.wow

6. Kasey Printup July 26, 2014 at 9:58 am

I’m 18 And Have An 8 Month Old Little Girl I Need Help Getting Things For Her. I Want To Show Her That I Can Be A Good Mother Figure Because She Looks Up To Me. MY Mom And I Got Into An Argument And She Decided That She Wanted To Keep My Child From Me I Cried Everyday Because I Want To Be The Best Mom any Child Could Have I Didn’t Want Her Growing Up Thinking I Gave Her To My Grandmother. I Have Her With Me Now But Need a Blessing. I Need Money So That I Can provide For My Young One.

7. djgames July 25, 2014 at 9:59 pm

No spells, no tricks, no gimmicks. God is with all of you and will always be there waiting for you to ask for blessings. He said, ask and you will receive. Take the time to ask and you will not be disappointed.

8. Hellene kamara July 3, 2014 at 9:16 am

Hi can your do money spells

9. Hellene kamara July 3, 2014 at 9:11 am

Can your do a money spells to be rich

10. Debbie May 11, 2014 at 6:11 pm

I need a financial blessing and a much better life thing have be so tough in my life

11. Cindy Kulesa May 7, 2014 at 6:54 am

Help me w/ decisions? I have no TV and that’s a part of my day! As always can’t find money to pay things? It’s hard w/ trying to find something I can do? My head is my main problem, from my accident!

12. Srinivasachar A V March 21, 2014 at 6:42 am

I WILL THANK YOU FOR THE FORECAST WHICH IS REVEALED UP COMING MONTH AFTER THE MONTH ANY HOW GOD MAY BLESS IN ALL RESPECTS FOR THE BETTER FUTURE ! ANY HOW I WILL TRUST THE GOD BLESSINGS FOR THE GOOD DAYS IN ALL RESPECTS FOR THE FUTURE GUIDE LINES ! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALSO ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GIVEN INFORMATION OKAY!

13. dmarantz March 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Did you not notice that the article was published last September? You’re reading an old article!

14. sadasivan February 21, 2014 at 8:19 am

Thank u U Predicted the money fall of 2013 only But i requested money position in 2014 only
    Hope u will do the FREE reading of the same also.
    With regards sadasivan

15. michael chic February 8, 2014 at 9:48 am

What is the future 2014 bring?

16. Rhonda January 25, 2014 at 7:15 am

We need God to help us he said ask and you shall receive you have to put your trust in him and not psychics all the time for he is our truest psychic!:-)

17. scott January 24, 2014 at 8:42 am

well that just tells me absolutly nothing sence 2013 is over im needing reading from the begining of 2014

18. rosalyn January 20, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I need info for January thru March Autumn is gone months ago.

19. michael chic January 11, 2014 at 6:57 am

Hi 2013 is long gone what happens in 2014?

20. Barbara Mulvihhill January 10, 2014 at 11:06 am

This is redundant since we are now in January 2014.

21. kathy January 9, 2014 at 7:01 am

it’s Jan 2014 how does the info given help now what about now for Gemini

22. dorothy January 6, 2014 at 1:52 pm

disapointed now 2014

23. angelove January 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm

sept 2012-overseasjob,TERM,sept 2013_still unemployed,Dec 2012 emergency unemployment ends all states.Jan 1 2014,unemployed..2008-2012 a mail-male man, stanley, now a stranger in my house will not renouce,remove,retrake his name from my quick deed and i have a court case,2014????? will i win and remove his name from my quick deed,evict him not owe him 10,000-60,000 cash dollars for a real-estate false contracter scheme of he and his brother excell smooth?????????and will i get a restraining order for both of these criminnal tresspassors???? ,they are vigilantees and have threatened to burn my home down,they plot during the dark hours of the night..im alone and have to call the police at all hours…i am asenior citizen christian.will i win my court case 2014?

24. Joseph December 29, 2013 at 1:05 pm

I’m haven a big finanical problem need a blessing me an my family maybe on the road.

25. Joseph December 29, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I need a financial blessings me a my family may be out of a house A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. bennie December 28, 2013 at 8:48 am

what is my money like in2014 and career

27. terry December 23, 2013 at 6:31 am

this is late december I do not know how the months of Oct. and Nov. and the early part of Dec. is going to help me at this time???? Please update for I read the horoscope and really go by what they tell me but old ne does not help. thank you very much for your time!!!

28. robert December 21, 2013 at 7:07 am

is my present realation going to lastwith my partner

29. Joann Duggan December 19, 2013 at 8:51 am

Why are you sending info. for Oct. & Nov. It is the middle of Dec. Old info. is not needed now. Need up to date info.

30. Jen December 11, 2013 at 1:46 pm

I hope this is true lord help me I have a lot of things but no money

31. Joe December 11, 2013 at 6:24 am

Hi I am from south Africa , so your time is not my time , your horoscope does not have any meaning by the way of the seasons working . We have totally diffrerent seasons

32. stephen November 20, 2013 at 6:29 am

I just want everyone to know there in my prayers and positive thoughts.remember there is great power in prayer ………steve

33. francisca November 10, 2013 at 2:35 pm

When am i gonna find my soul mate….will i gonna ever find a job

34. Brennan C November 6, 2013 at 8:48 am

I’m so worried about being homeless how no money whats so ever and not knowing my next meal will come from Boy I just wish I could have enough money so I don’t have to worry help me find a solution can’t find a job because I’m on disabilties. I wish my dream came true one day

35. maureen September 27, 2013 at 9:43 pm

iam waiting to heaqr about a job any idea if i will get it

36. denise September 27, 2013 at 8:19 pm

i am just over it!!!! ive help others all my life i work hard everyday but still i am in the struggle of my life and everyone does not respond now that i’m in need my bills are behind because of my giving spirit but to the givers they block me out now that i am in need. i pray to GOD please hear me but i dont think he hears me either lost for words to say i cry at home and go to work and act like nothing is wrong because i am in a position of authority i can not break down even through i want to….

37. Merlyn September 27, 2013 at 5:54 pm

i need a job very badly, can i have it before year end? and when i’m gonna meet my soul mate?

38. Marian September 27, 2013 at 1:15 pm

I’ve had to try and make ends meet, but it’s getting impossible to do so. I also am lonely and miss being married. Two questions come to mind, 1. will I marry between this year and next? 2. will I get the money that was promised to me for caring for a close relative? What do you feel about these two questions? My charts tell me I’ll come into a ;arge summon of money soon, you think this is right?

39. Sanjay September 27, 2013 at 12:28 am

I need a good blessing for investors to invest in my product & vision

40. Michelle September 26, 2013 at 11:30 pm

I wish my life would get better real soon. I lost my job back in Jan 2012.Just because I got sick,I need a prayer To get my life back on track .Im done I hit rock buttom .people tell me theres going to be something good that will happen ,I wish it would hurry.

41. Pamela September 26, 2013 at 7:29 pm

My ex and I got back together around Dec .But he was also with his new girlfriend to. He made a choice and we were together for about 4 months . Recently we again separated and the only time he texts is for sex. I have now ignored the texts.. What should I do? he a man that is untrustworthly. What can you tell me.

42. Susannah L Greene September 26, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Quinn, please respond, is my soulmate in my life? And am I going to win in this financial discord I am in? Will I get out on the other end making money and in love? Please advise thank you Susannah

43. DJ September 26, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Money is a issue I just can not seem to get a handle on. All I ever want is to be able to meet my expenses paying my bills and all debts I owe. It has been a struggle. I have hope to win what I need through playing the lottery, but that has not been successful.

44. kenny September 26, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Always wishing i could make things work out better for myself and loved ones. Praying that
    We all get closer to God and further away from the bad side so to speak.

45. Sofia September 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I can’t keep money I am always worried

46. peggy September 26, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Stuggling financially in need of a large sum to get back on track.hoping all my hard work pays off

47. fonda September 26, 2013 at 9:05 am

thanks i can see that i need to take care of what cash flow i got coming in but what about love me and my man friend are together but not going to be living togeter for4 more months are we going top make it i love him but he got 3 kids his figthing to get back cps i need to know if i should hang on

48. helen lee September 26, 2013 at 3:44 am

I,am having money problems.
    can you help me out.i,am very worried
    what will happen please can you tell me what to do
    thanking you so so much
    ms Helen lee

49. Jen September 26, 2013 at 2:51 am

I need a financial blessings ASAP!!!!!!!