Numerology: Your Birthday Number

November 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

How to Find It, What It Means, and What Can You Do With It

Basic numerology opens the door to feeling natural rhythms, hearing the music of the spheres and seeing the amazing story of our evolving lives. You can use your birth number as a day-to-day application of a basic, simple tool that is part of that special “universal place of energy and knowing” that our psychics have trained themselves to draw upon to serve you when you call.

Finding your birth number is simply taking all the numbers of the date of your birth and adding them together. You then add those numbers together until you reach a number of 1-9. Example: 2-14-1988 is 2+1+4+1+9+8+8 = 33 (3 + 3) = 6. Now try it using your own birthday!

The fun part is then to apply this formula to dates to see which days resonate with your birth number, and to the physical addresses of prominent places in your life like your home and business. Special people in your life will often have the same birth, destiny or heart’s desire numbers as your birth number. You’ll be amazed at how you seem to find your way to your birth number in relationship with location and other people, since you will naturally express your inherent energy in these places and with these people.

In a more profound way, you begin to learn about the special talents and personal qualities that you had at birth, growing through your early home life. Your destiny and heart’s desire numbers are determined fundamentally by your name as it reads on your birth certificate. Life-period influences appear in your professional and marriage names. This basic numerology is the perfect introduction to the world of more advance numerology, Kabbalah, Tarot cards and astrology, as all are related to the foundation of number, space, time and the individual’s and collective’s spiritual paths.

Here is a brief summary of the life path established by your birth number:

#1 Birth: The Innocent Warrior for Good. You are born to fearlessly pursue what is “needed and wanted” by humanity. You have the amazing energy and enthusiasm of a child approaching each day as something new and exciting. You grow and become aware of your inner wisdom, bringing courage in approaching anything new.

#2 Birth: The Perfect Partner. You are born a diplomat who mirrors others to the point that they see themselves in you. You bring the beautiful awareness of the “other” making the two of you a new and powerful “one.” You see the completed circle of life through relating. Recognizing that partnerships require full communication, you naturally know that the complete expression of love doesn’t require a 50/50 effort. It requires 100% commitment on each person’s part.

#3 Birth: The Master Expression of Harmony. Your talent is functioning in accord with nature—meaning not only our gorgeous planet but the universal perfection of the rhythms of the stars and space. You grow by fulfilling the expression of this magical realm. You appear to have a life full of synchronicity—seemingly magical timing—but it is just your attunement to all life.

#4 Birth: The Great Architect on Earth. Your talent is in knowing how to build things on the physical level. Your hands-on approach to spirituality is quite effective. You give birth to what we call “reality.” You are born to be the source of the structure for all worldly things to happen financially, politically and socially.

“Whether you want a job, a house, a friend, a mate, lead with your strengths.” – Reed ext. 5105

#5 Birth: The Great Performer Teaching Others From the Stage. You have mastered the art of integrating information and talents into something brilliant that can dazzle the world. You attract people through your clarity of self-expression. They can see themselves in what you project.

#6 Birth: The Gift of Love and Service. You have mastered releasing your ego to the point that you take joy in supporting others in your role in life, and through this, you really shine. While you naturally serve others, accepting their gratitude in return takes experience. Let in how special your contributions are and true joy follows.

#7 Birth: The Brave One Looking Inside All of Us. With your willingness and courage to look within, you address all that we fear within ourselves. You see both sides of issues and seek something more. By way of these realizations, you lead others on their own paths.

#8 Birth: The Master Creating the New Pathway. You so effectively manage the leadership role of life that you create new leaders and forge new pathways and ideas. This lucky number to the Chinese masters the true power that we have as humans.

#9 Birth: The Complete and Integrated Teacher. You are so full of knowledge and talent that what is left for you in completing your path is to teach others what you have learned. With this you open yourself to infinite new wisdom.

Knowing these inherent talents that are your birth-right and that you develop in childhood shows you the very special tools with which you seek your purpose in life. This number relates to your natural energy expression. Use these gifts wisely and the world is yours!

“Know that within your spiritual core you deserve abundance. Stay away from people who say otherwise. Take real action to make your goals happen. If you’re thinking about, but not taking steps in the direction of abundance, you’ll usually end up disappointed.”William ext. 5131

When it matters most, we're here.

281 Responses to “Numerology: Your Birthday Number”

1. Bay July 23, 2014 at 7:21 pm

How do you explain this birthday?
    4/15/1972 —-4+1+5+1+9+7+2=29 (2+9)=11
    Please clarify.

2. Violeta Carinan July 20, 2014 at 11:09 am

Yes, it’s true! Am borned to serve and be compassionate. I loved it. Thanks.

3. Deb Mutter July 17, 2014 at 12:19 pm

I am an 8 and lead. Only I have not many followers.

4. michael July 16, 2014 at 8:08 am

my date is 4-7-1952=28

5. pushpa July 10, 2014 at 7:16 am

2+6=8….it means my number is 8

6. pushpa July 10, 2014 at 7:13 am

Sori …my number is 26

7. pushpa July 10, 2014 at 7:12 am

My number is 32

8. Melissa July 4, 2014 at 1:10 pm

My date of birth is 2-24-1992(2+2+4+1+9+9+2)=29(2+9)=11 so can you tel why I have 11 n what it mean

9. Tess July 4, 2014 at 6:56 am

Doug,
    You have to go 1+1 so your number would 2

10. Doug July 2, 2014 at 9:16 am

My birth date is 11/5/1957. My number is 11 and there is no number 11 on your website. Can you tell me why.

11. Sabra huber June 28, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Appreciate the wisdom shall I choose a path of nursing or mentoring counseling people with addictions

12. zara June 26, 2014 at 10:45 am

please tell me 12/06/1963 my birthday

13. Mohammad Hamayun June 25, 2014 at 9:50 am

DEAR,
    SIR,
    I,m doing business silver and matel jewelleryand my date of birth is 9/15/1975 please tell about my feature.

yours regarding,

14. jesica June 21, 2014 at 5:28 pm

9-14-1990
    My number is a 6

15. jerri June 21, 2014 at 6:31 am

my birthday is 11/24/1954 if i did it right will my financial problems get better.

16. Norma June 19, 2014 at 4:22 pm

My date of birth is 7/17/1975. According to numerology, I am a 9. I am a teacher, but am very unhappy.

17. Alexis June 17, 2014 at 5:22 am

My birthday is 1/24/1996. And I wanna know if me and my boyfriend will still be together for a while? Or if he still loves me?

18. steve May 12, 2014 at 2:58 pm

To all you inquiring #10′s, 1+0=1;therefor a #10 is a #1. I am a #9 and fittingly so.

19. steve May 12, 2014 at 2:54 pm

To all you inquiring # 10′s; 1+0=1, so 10 is a 1. I am a 9 and fittingly so.

20. liz May 7, 2014 at 7:10 am

So where is number 10 ?

21. kelly May 1, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I Sir am a #9. I am very happy with this reading.

22. Diane April 25, 2014 at 6:40 am

What does it mean if your number is 10?

23. Barbara April 12, 2014 at 8:29 am

Very true.

24. Barbara April 12, 2014 at 8:28 am

My no. is No. 4 you are right on the nail with this formula, all I have to do is continue to keep the faith, hold close to the lord and never give up.

25. Kimberly Boudreaux April 11, 2014 at 9:29 am

My number is 5 ,but the definition for 5 does even come close to the kind of person I am. Can you please explain

26. rod. April 8, 2014 at 8:31 am

I don’t understand . My number is 5 but I don’t understand what it means . What number 5 has makes no sense to me could you send me a email and explain ? Thanks for your time

27. adelina tamayo April 7, 2014 at 8:15 am

my numerology number is 10 whats the meaning of this sir.

28. manoj kumar sinha March 25, 2014 at 2:16 am

G m sir, my date of birth is 01.09.1964 , as your example my numerology number is 5 ,then result why

29. leolisa March 22, 2014 at 7:20 am

my birthday is 4-21-1963 what does it mean and is there a possibility that i can find my lifetime partner?

30. Mohanan March 14, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Definitely its worth for my future actions for abundance and… thank u Gentleman.

31. elizabeth leudy March 2, 2014 at 8:28 am

11 22 1956 told i was on the cusp what does that mean .

32. elizabeth leudy March 2, 2014 at 8:25 am

i was told i am on the cusp November 22 1956 what does this mean and what is my number.

33. dion February 22, 2014 at 8:59 am

I was born on 1987, November 26 I juss need my life to be peaceful I tried all natural things they are not working please help me I juss got emails from carlifonia psychics they inspire me keep me with hope plis help me see the best in life

34. Carmen February 14, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Hi.. i was born July 15, 1965.. is that right am number 7? i am not really sure..

35. dmarantz February 14, 2014 at 5:15 pm

Add the two digits together and you get 1. Your Birth Number is 1. Anytime you get a double digit in numerology you add the two digits together to get a single digit.

36. Roy February 14, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I’m with you Kathy. Applied the formula correctly. Did it a 3rd time just to make certain.

I am a 10 as well. So, as Kathy wrote where does that put us?

37. cathy February 14, 2014 at 7:59 am

I think my number is a 10. my b-day is 1-5-1957. However it stops at 9. I am not sure what that means.

38. Stacey February 13, 2014 at 6:49 am

My bithdate is 9-24-1962. Which makes my #,4. I dont agree with it there is nothing correct about me in it. Big disappointment!

39. Chandran Nath February 8, 2014 at 7:25 am

I was born 6-1-1945, What is my future

What is my numerology number

40. DAYNA February 5, 2014 at 4:29 pm

i’m a 1.What does that mean?

41. kathleen January 31, 2014 at 11:49 am

born march 1, i also have spiritual and gut feelings about something in the atmosphere around me is about to happen or i see things reoccuring around me it does not seem important.”sometimes” i feel sensitive to my my surroundings always… sometimes its hard for me to let strangers into my life..

42. Marilyn January 28, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Gary you are really #7. Try it again.

43. kyaw myo win January 24, 2014 at 11:23 am

my name is kyaw myo win,my brithday is date20/december/month1984. i want to know my lucky number for today 25/1/2014 only 4 digits

44. michael January 12, 2014 at 6:58 am

My birthday is 12 02 80
    what number am i

45. Grace January 12, 2014 at 5:41 am

My birth number is 6+1+8+1+9+6+3 . What does it mean?

46. Diana January 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm

6+22+1966 =. 5? What does that mean for me

47. sailu January 6, 2014 at 8:39 am

my num is 11+12+1972=1+1=2,what is my future.

48. dmarantz January 3, 2014 at 9:50 am

Add 1 + 1. Your Birthday Number is 2.

49. crystal January 3, 2014 at 7:25 am

mine is a 11. nothing there for that number unless I did I wrong. But I don’t think so caz my bday is. 07/30/1981. It comes to 29. add that it comes out 11. Can some one help me out?

50. marina January 1, 2014 at 5:09 pm

my number is 1. I hope it means good things for my transitioning phase.Iam trying to move.I hope to be successful with this.