Numerology: Your Birthday Number

November 22, 2013 at 11:00 am

How to Find It, What It Means, and What Can You Do With It

Basic numerology opens the door to feeling natural rhythms, hearing the music of the spheres and seeing the amazing story of our evolving lives. You can use your birth number as a day-to-day application of a basic, simple tool that is part of that special “universal place of energy and knowing” that our psychics have trained themselves to draw upon to serve you when you call.

Finding your birth number is simply taking all the numbers of the date of your birth and adding them together. You then add those numbers together until you reach a number of 1-9. Example: 2-14-1988 is 2+1+4+1+9+8+8 = 33 (3 + 3) = 6. Now try it using your own birthday!

The fun part is then to apply this formula to dates to see which days resonate with your birth number, and to the physical addresses of prominent places in your life like your home and business. Special people in your life will often have the same birth, destiny or heart’s desire numbers as your birth number. You’ll be amazed at how you seem to find your way to your birth number in relationship with location and other people, since you will naturally express your inherent energy in these places and with these people.

In a more profound way, you begin to learn about the special talents and personal qualities that you had at birth, growing through your early home life. Your destiny and heart’s desire numbers are determined fundamentally by your name as it reads on your birth certificate. Life-period influences appear in your professional and marriage names. This basic numerology is the perfect introduction to the world of more advance numerology, Kabbalah, Tarot cards and astrology, as all are related to the foundation of number, space, time and the individual’s and collective’s spiritual paths.

Here is a brief summary of the life path established by your birth number:

#1 Birth: The Innocent Warrior for Good. You are born to fearlessly pursue what is “needed and wanted” by humanity. You have the amazing energy and enthusiasm of a child approaching each day as something new and exciting. You grow and become aware of your inner wisdom, bringing courage in approaching anything new.

#2 Birth: The Perfect Partner. You are born a diplomat who mirrors others to the point that they see themselves in you. You bring the beautiful awareness of the “other” making the two of you a new and powerful “one.” You see the completed circle of life through relating. Recognizing that partnerships require full communication, you naturally know that the complete expression of love doesn’t require a 50/50 effort. It requires 100% commitment on each person’s part.

#3 Birth: The Master Expression of Harmony. Your talent is functioning in accord with nature—meaning not only our gorgeous planet but the universal perfection of the rhythms of the stars and space. You grow by fulfilling the expression of this magical realm. You appear to have a life full of synchronicity—seemingly magical timing—but it is just your attunement to all life.

#4 Birth: The Great Architect on Earth. Your talent is in knowing how to build things on the physical level. Your hands-on approach to spirituality is quite effective. You give birth to what we call “reality.” You are born to be the source of the structure for all worldly things to happen financially, politically and socially.

“Whether you want a job, a house, a friend, a mate, lead with your strengths.” – Reed ext. 5105

#5 Birth: The Great Performer Teaching Others From the Stage. You have mastered the art of integrating information and talents into something brilliant that can dazzle the world. You attract people through your clarity of self-expression. They can see themselves in what you project.

#6 Birth: The Gift of Love and Service. You have mastered releasing your ego to the point that you take joy in supporting others in your role in life, and through this, you really shine. While you naturally serve others, accepting their gratitude in return takes experience. Let in how special your contributions are and true joy follows.

#7 Birth: The Brave One Looking Inside All of Us. With your willingness and courage to look within, you address all that we fear within ourselves. You see both sides of issues and seek something more. By way of these realizations, you lead others on their own paths.

#8 Birth: The Master Creating the New Pathway. You so effectively manage the leadership role of life that you create new leaders and forge new pathways and ideas. This lucky number to the Chinese masters the true power that we have as humans.

#9 Birth: The Complete and Integrated Teacher. You are so full of knowledge and talent that what is left for you in completing your path is to teach others what you have learned. With this you open yourself to infinite new wisdom.

Knowing these inherent talents that are your birth-right and that you develop in childhood shows you the very special tools with which you seek your purpose in life. This number relates to your natural energy expression. Use these gifts wisely and the world is yours!

“Know that within your spiritual core you deserve abundance. Stay away from people who say otherwise. Take real action to make your goals happen. If you’re thinking about, but not taking steps in the direction of abundance, you’ll usually end up disappointed.”William ext. 5131

Advice you need. Psychics you can trust.

259 Responses to “Numerology: Your Birthday Number”

1. Barbara April 12, 2014 at 8:29 am

Very true.

2. Barbara April 12, 2014 at 8:28 am

My no. is No. 4 you are right on the nail with this formula, all I have to do is continue to keep the faith, hold close to the lord and never give up.

3. Kimberly Boudreaux April 11, 2014 at 9:29 am

My number is 5 ,but the definition for 5 does even come close to the kind of person I am. Can you please explain

4. rod. April 8, 2014 at 8:31 am

I don’t understand . My number is 5 but I don’t understand what it means . What number 5 has makes no sense to me could you send me a email and explain ? Thanks for your time

5. adelina tamayo April 7, 2014 at 8:15 am

my numerology number is 10 whats the meaning of this sir.

6. manoj kumar sinha March 25, 2014 at 2:16 am

G m sir, my date of birth is 01.09.1964 , as your example my numerology number is 5 ,then result why

7. leolisa March 22, 2014 at 7:20 am

my birthday is 4-21-1963 what does it mean and is there a possibility that i can find my lifetime partner?

8. Mohanan March 14, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Definitely its worth for my future actions for abundance and… thank u Gentleman.

9. elizabeth leudy March 2, 2014 at 8:28 am

11 22 1956 told i was on the cusp what does that mean .

10. elizabeth leudy March 2, 2014 at 8:25 am

i was told i am on the cusp November 22 1956 what does this mean and what is my number.

11. dion February 22, 2014 at 8:59 am

I was born on 1987, November 26 I juss need my life to be peaceful I tried all natural things they are not working please help me I juss got emails from carlifonia psychics they inspire me keep me with hope plis help me see the best in life

12. Carmen February 14, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Hi.. i was born July 15, 1965.. is that right am number 7? i am not really sure..

13. dmarantz February 14, 2014 at 5:15 pm

Add the two digits together and you get 1. Your Birth Number is 1. Anytime you get a double digit in numerology you add the two digits together to get a single digit.

14. Roy February 14, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I’m with you Kathy. Applied the formula correctly. Did it a 3rd time just to make certain.

I am a 10 as well. So, as Kathy wrote where does that put us?

15. cathy February 14, 2014 at 7:59 am

I think my number is a 10. my b-day is 1-5-1957. However it stops at 9. I am not sure what that means.

16. Stacey February 13, 2014 at 6:49 am

My bithdate is 9-24-1962. Which makes my #,4. I dont agree with it there is nothing correct about me in it. Big disappointment!

17. Chandran Nath February 8, 2014 at 7:25 am

I was born 6-1-1945, What is my future

What is my numerology number

18. DAYNA February 5, 2014 at 4:29 pm

i’m a 1.What does that mean?

19. kathleen January 31, 2014 at 11:49 am

born march 1, i also have spiritual and gut feelings about something in the atmosphere around me is about to happen or i see things reoccuring around me it does not seem important.”sometimes” i feel sensitive to my my surroundings always… sometimes its hard for me to let strangers into my life..

20. Marilyn January 28, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Gary you are really #7. Try it again.

21. kyaw myo win January 24, 2014 at 11:23 am

my name is kyaw myo win,my brithday is date20/december/month1984. i want to know my lucky number for today 25/1/2014 only 4 digits

22. michael January 12, 2014 at 6:58 am

My birthday is 12 02 80
    what number am i

23. Grace January 12, 2014 at 5:41 am

My birth number is 6+1+8+1+9+6+3 . What does it mean?

24. Diana January 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm

6+22+1966 =. 5? What does that mean for me

25. sailu January 6, 2014 at 8:39 am

my num is 11+12+1972=1+1=2,what is my future.

26. dmarantz January 3, 2014 at 9:50 am

Add 1 + 1. Your Birthday Number is 2.

27. crystal January 3, 2014 at 7:25 am

mine is a 11. nothing there for that number unless I did I wrong. But I don’t think so caz my bday is. 07/30/1981. It comes to 29. add that it comes out 11. Can some one help me out?

28. marina January 1, 2014 at 5:09 pm

my number is 1. I hope it means good things for my transitioning phase.Iam trying to move.I hope to be successful with this.

29. martha December 15, 2013 at 8:18 am

Angela……..of course no questions are being answered here…..this is simply a blog to place your comments! Good grief.

30. kim December 13, 2013 at 6:31 am

My birthday is 11-05-1971 what does this mean I’m a 7? Need lotto numbers/powerball.

31. Lorenzo Cannata November 30, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Can you till me my 11/15/1978

32. Amanda November 28, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Mine is not right at all. I am more 6 and 7. My bday is 3-18-1995.

33. Joanne November 28, 2013 at 1:28 am

what do you do if it totals 10 There is no number 10

34. KAREN L. CLARKE November 24, 2013 at 7:50 am

I REALLY NEED A NUMBER TO PLAY. I JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS SMALL BIND THAT I AM IN. HELP ME ASAP. THANK YOU

35. tutt November 22, 2013 at 6:10 pm

@krystal: I believe you add the numbers over 9 together – so in your case you would add 1+1 = 2 – which means your Life Path number is “2″.

36. tutt November 22, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Sorry – I should also add that things have been rough since 200 and I’ve been foreclosed on four times. Things “somehow” work out and I’ve been blessed to keep my home – in 2011 it was up for auction but HUD emailed Wells Fargo and stopped it sx days before the sale. There are times I’ve felt lost but don’t dwell on it. I truly believe we are all where we are meant to be in life even if we don’t understand how or why. A heartfelt “Thanks” to this site for the enlightment.

37. tutt November 22, 2013 at 5:39 pm

This is amazing! Using the info to establish my birth number – 3+2+6+1+9+5+8 = 34 = 3+4 = 7. Then I did the same with my home address (which I might add I’ve lived at over 15 years and can’t seem to leave for ome reason) – 2+2+1+1+1+4+1+0+6+7 = 25 = 2+5 = 7 = Amazing that both are “7″. Wow.

38. gary November 21, 2013 at 7:08 am

2-1-1957=6 ok I get it I resemble this type, and because of this I have learned some will take advantage of my kindness. I like to tell them “this isn’t my 1st rodeo”!*

39. Patricia smallwood November 16, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Hi,
    Can you tell me what the #2 means in this?

40. kristal November 12, 2013 at 7:25 am

How come there is no 11 for birth number? i am an eleven what does this mean. 5-18-1986

41. jennifer November 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm

I am a number 9. I have just reemerged into the world after being sick for many years. It has been shown to me over and over lately that I need to share and teach what I know to others and use my artistic talents to do so. I don’t necessarily believe in this because I don’t understand it yet, but it was right on the mark

42. Brannan C may 10 1977 November 7, 2013 at 9:28 am

what does that mean Thanks

43. Brannan C November 7, 2013 at 9:26 am

May 10 1977

44. suretta October 29, 2013 at 8:59 am

I was born March 3, 1943 i am very aware of what going on around me, I was born with a six sense, I can feel when something about to happen, but I just don’t know what. I can tell when something is wrong because I can feel it. I am very excited and I don’t know why, it been like this for 2 monts now, I felt like this two time when I was living in N.Y. and now living in Vegas and I came into some money. It been a long time since I felt this feeling and now it back. I keep it to my self, I like being by myself I am in college and doing well with my phd. I know it have something to do with the stars, and I can feel my life changing. I am so excited I feel like crying. I have two wonderful daughter who stand by me. don’t need a man in my life been through much, I am happy just the way I am.

45. Susmitha October 28, 2013 at 7:15 am

My daughter’s DOB is 15/08/1981.Pl’se tell her about marriage and future

46. rick October 26, 2013 at 7:04 am

This reading was right on. Can I Facebook or twitter you???

Do you know what this symbol ??? means to me

47. belinda October 26, 2013 at 2:29 am

If you are a four like me you are the salt of the earth a dry wit a practical person who loves getting dirty(above the waistline people)nature animals multitasking ie get a tan whilst swimming outdoors you can feed avilliage from what is in your cupboards even if you livealone people think you’re a free SPIRIT(O k now you can go south) but reeeeaally you’d like the church wedding((before haying it if you follow…I hope that helps forgotten fantastic fours….

48. viliami October 23, 2013 at 7:43 am

well i find out 4 is my birthday number so am i surppose to used it all the time ?

49. angela October 22, 2013 at 7:55 am

I want to know if im going to get my children back. I dont care about money or anything else. Just my babies. But as everyone can see. Not one question is being answered. Maybe we should all just get on our kneels and pray to our lord jesus christ. And my family lives in England. There all furtune tellers. So they do work but there heart are not always in the right place

50. Kanani October 20, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Hello, my number is 3. 6/3/83 is my birth date. I’d like to know what’s in my future. Specifically in love.