So You Wanna Date a Capricorn?

January 6, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Capricorns are a great sign to date because Goats are dependable and reliable, ambitious and patient, and most of all committed. You meet someone captivating, and you discover they happen to be born under the sign of the Goat. So what can you expect from a Capricorn lover? Are they loyal, good in bed, none of the above, all of it? Want to find out if you should date that Capricorn? Call a psychic to get your answer right now.

Solid with class
Capricorns are known for being dependable and reliable. If you need someone to provide stability, this just may be your man. Capricorns tend to be responsible and finish what they’ve started and honor their commitments. They’re ambitious and disciplined not just professionally, but also personally – if they start a project or endeavor into a relationship, they will do their very best to stick with it. Because they are so traditional and dependable, you can count on them to know their manners and dress the part when you go out. Think Cary Grant! And, yes, he was a goat.

Level-headed
Along with stability, Capricorns offer practicality that is unmatched by any other sign. They are methodical and prudent, which at times make them overly cautious, but usually leads to success. Capricorns are rational and thoughtful in their approach to every aspect of life, from career decisions to romance. If you tend toward a spontaneous, emotional lifestyle there may be trouble if try to make a love match with a thoughtful, practical Capricorn.

Ambitious
Be sure not to mistake the Capricorn’s notorious conservative nature with complacency. Though Capricorn’s tend not to be excessive risk takers, they do long for success and recognition and are willing to work hard for both. They use their famous organizational skills and discipline as a means to an end – usually career or social advancement. If you tend to be more laid-back than overachieving, you may not feel comfortable with a Capricorn’s businesslike approach to everything in life – even your relationship.

Patient
Of course, being so ambitious yet at the same time unwilling to take risks means that Capricorns must be patient. They believe that if they are diligent, work hard and don’t create waves, they will eventually find success – not matter how long it takes. The down side of this is that Capricorns often cannot relate to people who are more excitable or impatient, so if you tend to get antsy easily, you may want to steer clear of Capricorn love.

Surprising
But it’s not all charts and graphs with the Capricorn. As the name implies, Capricorns can be capricious and unpredictable. Though they tend to be reserved and quiet, they will often suddenly display a playful, humorous side that can be an incredibly charming balance to the more controlled side they usually display. With all that controlled energy, once they do let loose in the bedroom, it’s quite a display of down and dirty sex – so watch out if that’s not your thing.

So how do you know if this Capricorn is right for you? Take a look at who they really are and how their Capricorn traits shape the way they treat you. Like any other sign, the attributes of a Capricorn can manifest themselves in either positive or negative ways. If your Capricorn is too conservative and practical, they may end up being no fun to be around. If they’re too ambitious, they might be more focused on work than you. Or it could just be that they have been a stubborn, lonely goat for too long and now need a little love from a complimentary sign. Only time – and your heart – will tell.

22 Responses to “So You Wanna Date a Capricorn?”

1. james valesh September 19, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I am Capricorn yet my own sign is the one i have prejudices . Two days short of two years apart was the closest to getting married i came . I try to tune my self out of negative traits i have when it mattered . Nice thing like suckers good and bad are born all the time . My next biggest mistake picking people to date was a leo born during what Chinese say is not good year for me date those born in . The person was more important then the year and month she was born . Opened minded i wait for those born anytime to prove i do or don’t want to date them .

2. Pam July 26, 2013 at 8:44 am

I AM A ASTROLOGICAL PROFILIST–AND I AM A CAPRICORN WOMAN–I AM CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PISCES MAN—AND HAVE BEEN IN VERY GOOD ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH: TAURUS,VIRGO,CANCER,AND SCORPIO,—I ESPECIALLY LOVE PISCES MEN THEY LOVE TAKE CHARGE WOMEN LIKE THE CAPPY AND THEY MAKE THE CAPPY FEMALE FEEL VERY APPRECIATED AND CARE FOR THEY SPOIL HER. THEY ARE ALSO VERY SPIRITUALLY CONNECTED.

3. Laura July 11, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Capricorns are solid people.(if I do say so myself) Capricorn men can be different in temperment than Cappy women,although we both share basic qualities. We can be confusing,because we can appear very outgoing and social at times,(we are),but at the same time we need a lot of time to ourselves,and may seem antisocial.Truth is,we can enjoy our own company very well. Basically we are very loyal,deep,people. Nothing flighty about us. When we love,we love very deeply,and get get hurt very deeply,when we lose our partners in break ups. I really don’t know who my best sign is in a man,maybe Tauras. I know I would not do well with a fellow Capricorn man…we would be friends,but lovers and partners,no.

4. Virgo June 18, 2013 at 7:39 am

If you want someone
    to love you, choose a
    cappie.

But…

If you want to feel
    loved, look for another
    sign.

I choose to have
    someone love me
    since feeling loved
    doesn’t mean that
    people love you.

5. Mimi February 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I’m a virgo female and I have been dating a capricorn man for about 5 months and he is so ambitious but he puts work first all the time. He basically work everyday and almost 24/7. He cancels on me 90% of the time and I’m getting very tired of his lack of commitment. I know that he doesnt have another woman in his life, but I don’t think I can compete with his work. He says he loves me and wants to be with me and I truely care for him and would like more commitment but not at this rate. Please tell me if he is my true match. I’m willing to try but not if this relationship is not going anywhere. I just don’t wanna waste my time being in a relationship where I’m lonely while they are other men out there that are ready to mingle with me :)

Please help…

Thanks,

Mimi

6. cliff February 6, 2013 at 7:10 am

I am dating a female capricorn I am Pisces she keeps telling me she needs to be alone and needs her space I can only see her when she is ready to see me she saids she love’s me and wants to be with me she also I don’t need you I want you, I like to be with her a much I can and more , How do I date this woman and have a great Relationship

7. Jennifer January 24, 2013 at 1:09 am

I was dating a Capricorn and am in love with him, but he left stating he wasn’t ready for a relationship and that he needed time on his own, I am an Aries and loyal to a fault, I found out weeks later that he has a new girl friend. I feel in my heart and soul that he is the one for me. What Do I do now? Move on or wait and see?

8. gmann January 3, 2013 at 9:20 am

i have been talking to a capricorn & i am a pieces. how do we match up? i used to date a virgo, we were in exticey together but they always need someone on the side. i want to know what to expect with the capricorn.

9. jose December 30, 2012 at 3:25 pm

im capricorn dated a virgo man..we been long years ago

10. jose December 30, 2012 at 3:23 pm

how about virgo man dated to capricorn female is they are match?

11. Mary Kay December 21, 2012 at 6:59 am

You talk about a male capricorn what about us female capricorns? I have noticed in other signs like Aries, the male is right on about being the alpha male, the leader, everyone likes him and finds him fun to be around. I am dateing an aries man and I enjoy his way with people his strong personality and in the bedroom the two of us experience something we never have with anyone else and never tire of each other but explore more and more ways to make it more fun. If we are apart for more than a week we go crazy, even have to call and have phone sex, but when we are united its fireworks. I am very career minded and serious when it comes to business, I need stability, I am very loyal and when I fall in love its for good. I love taking care of the people in my life it makes me happy when I do. I need a man that’s strong and is a take control guy but I need him to show me he love’s me, I need him to be affectionate and verbal about it. I have no patients with a man who cannot make his own decissions and need the women to mak them for him he is not for me at all. I cannot go out and enjoy myself if finances or problems with my home life are bad or not in order. I am very pationate and a real romantic but find it hard to show it fully until I am totally comfortable with the person and know he feels the same. I love to let loose and am very playful and according to freinds am very funny and guys love my way I can joke and be one of the guys. Women have be jealous and been very mean and envious of how men are attracted to me and have tried to sabatoge my relationship with the man in my life sometimes almost succeeding.
    So I am a true capricorn but would like to know if you think the female capricorn is somewhat different from the male, or is this true for all signs. Like I said the female Aries women I know (I know three of them) are just alike in everything and very different from the male aries I am dateing who if you read the sign it is him exactly. Sorry if this is long and dragged out but I have always wanted to ask this from a psychic or astrologer like yourself.

12. JoAnn McCoy November 8, 2012 at 7:44 am

I have been communicating online with a Capricorn. Sometimes he has me thinking he likes to be in control. Is this true?

13. Miranda October 28, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I am a caicorn female, and i am dating a capircorn male. Are we compatible, or are we bound to not work out?

14. Karen October 25, 2012 at 5:51 am

Iam starting to date a Capricrn man, I am a female Aquarious. He is 5 yrs younger than me. Will our relationship work, or do I have to put in more work into a relationship with a Capricorn man.

15. diane September 19, 2012 at 5:45 am

i am a leo female dating a cap man are we compatiable. i just not use to having to give a person undivided att. but he turns me on big time

16. Georgia Ryan August 26, 2012 at 7:03 am

Am thinking out of the because I my landloord please respond

17. babara August 14, 2012 at 8:09 pm

You talk about the Cap man what about the cap women is she anything like the cap man

18. sassy July 3, 2012 at 4:48 am

I would like to know if a relationship between a cap man and a sag woman with virgo in cap will work please

19. Arseneau January 5, 2012 at 2:15 pm

How does the Psychic make a prediction for a Gay or Lesbian potential couple?

20. paige December 29, 2011 at 8:51 pm

i have been dateing a cap male and im a cap female we have are ups downs but we are very much in in love. we understand each other for the must part i be leave that it will be a long time love for us .so give it try

21. Jeanne December 19, 2011 at 9:14 am

I was wondering the same thing if a female cap is compatable with a male cap? What are the pros and cons?

22. ondela December 14, 2011 at 2:57 am

i jst want 2 knw if a capricorn female should date a capricorn male?… if they do will it wrk?.