Aries: The Irresistible Lover

March 21, 2011 at 5:00 am

Which appealing package describes your Aries? That fabulous-looking athlete, the boss with boundless energy and confidence, or maybe even that intriguing person with the buff body who turned out to be MUCH older than you thought, but who cares? Aries endows its people with an amazing youthful appearance and energy level, seemingly forever. Aries, ruled by fire and Mars, is fueled by passion – keep your Aries excited and you have their attention, maybe even their devotion. And you, like a moth to a flame, keep going back for more of their dynamic energy.

The fearlessness and passion of the Aries is the turn-on we might expect from a “god” with this sign-ruler’s history. To give you a feeling for your Aries love, we can go way, way back to the ancient Babylonian god Nergal. Images of him from thousands of years ago show that he would be considered a handsome “hottie” today. Here’s the good news about this Nergal-type – loyalty – once they’re hooked, they are likely hooked on you for life.

Nergal’s heroism caused the other gods to send him to the Underworld to retrieve a gift denied by the goddess of that realm, Erishkigal. After enduring the unbelievable feats in his path to Erishkigal where he was to confront her and make the gods’ demands, they simply laid eyes on each other and all else was forgotten, for seven days of intense love-making. Does that sound like your Aries love? When Nergal had to return to his own territory, he and Erishkigal remained true to each other through eternity. In spite of required separations due to their godly duties, Nergal always returned to his lover. If you keep your Aries impassioned, they are yours.

Today we know the ruler of Aries to be the Roman god Mars, who evolved from the Greek god Ares. Ares and Mars were later versions of the gorgeous, fiery Nergal, and the beautiful Egyptian god Osiris, the great broad-shouldered hero we see with his bow in the winter night skies. Mars was unbeatable as a warrior, but the one force he bowed to was the irresistible charms of Venus. Their mutual attraction made them eternal lovers like Nergal and Erishkigal. Never mind that Venus was married to Hephaestus, they couldn’t help themselves – as you know – that Aries of yours is irresistible, too.

That pure Mars passion makes Aries and Scorpios the most energetic and intense lovers of the zodiac. The term, “every which way but loose,” must have been written about an Aries lovers’ moves and sheltering arms.

Here’s some exciting and challenging news about your Aries lover. Or, if you are an Aries who likes reading about how irresistible you are, keep on reading, since this is about you! Jupiter and Uranus have entered the sign of Aries, and this combination promises excitement and surprises beyond your imagination. If you like it quiet and homey, be ready to deal with your Aries’s energy being multiplied – we know, we know – it’s already beyond amazing. Also, a desire for adventure and impetuousness may overwhelm them. It would be a good idea to be understanding and, if possible, go along for the ride.

There is a pretty strong likelihood – given the planets making aspects to this exciting alignment, that these ideas may seem unrealistic or irresponsible to you. Rather than just saying so, you might want to ask for a night to “sleep on it.” You know your Aries is always ready for the bedroom. That would be a great time for both of you to sort things out. You may have to supply the patience your Aries is lacking these days. Will it be worth it? Think about Nergal and Erishkigal, and Mars and Venus, and you decide. Eternal love might just be worth it. You do find each other, after all, irresistible!

57 Responses to “Aries: The Irresistible Lover”

1. Louise September 22, 2014 at 8:08 pm

YES, YES, YOU GUYS ARE ALL PROUD AND GREAT, WE KNOW. HAHAHA, BUT OFTEN FOR NO REASON THOUGH. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRIDE AND THE ARROGANCE. IN ONE OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS THE GUY IS SURPRISED, HE HAS NO FRIENDS LEFT, BUT KEEPS MENTIONING HIS POSITIVE (IN HIS MIND QUALITIES).
    1. THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY SIGN.
    THE POINT IS TO GRASP THE CORE OF THE SIGN, TO KNOW ‘HOW’ THEY ARE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY DO – GOOD OR BAD. I.E. THE WAY A GOOD, SAY SCORPIO, IS GOING TO DO GOOD, IS EXACTLY THE WAY A BAD SCORPIO IS GOING TO DO BAD.
    2. HOWEVER, YES, SOME CHARACTERISTICS ARE COMMON FOR NICE AND NOT SO NICE, FOR EX. CONFIDENCE, BUT…..
    3. IT IS THAT VERY CONFIDENCE, THAT OVERWHELMS BOTH AND THE ARIES HIMSELF AND THE PARTNER, THAT THEY BECOME DELUSIONAL AND OVERESTIMATE THE ARIES’ GREATNESS, WHETHER IT IS THERE OR IT’S NOT.
    4. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENDERS, EVEN THOUGH THE DIFFERENCE CAN BE STRIKING, OR MINIMAL FOR EACH SIGN: FOR EX., AQUAS – THE SAME, ARIES VERY CLOSE, BUT NOT THE SAME.
    5. THE YEAR MATTERS, BUT NOT IN A SENSE OF THE CHINEESE SYSTEM, BUT THE WESTER.
    6. SOME SIGNS HAVE SEVERAL VERSIONS, 3 FOR SCORPIO, 2 FOR ARIES, FOR EX.
    ARIES TYPE 1 – BOLD, BUT ARIES TYPE 2 – THE OPPOSITE!!
    7. READ THE GREAT LINDA GOODMAN! NOTHING BAD ABOUT ARIES, JUST IF YOU HAVE SOME PSYCHIC OR PSYCHOLIGICAL ABILITIES YOURSELF(YOU’LL NEED SOME, AS ‘THIS’ PARTICULAR THING SHE DOESN’T PUT OUT THERE), YOU’LL UNDERSTAND HOW THE VERY SAME QUALITY CAN BE USED FOR BAD OR GOOD.
    8. AFTER MANY YEARS OF LEARNING AND OBSERVING THE ARIES FAIRNESS, IS YET TO COME FOR ME. BEING UNFAIR WITH LACK OF MODESTY MAKES A “WONDEFUL” COMBINATION!!!
    YES, I’VE SEEN ARIES DESPISING DISHONESTY….IN OTHERS, TOWARDS THEMSELVES, BUT NOT IN THEMSELVES…HA!
    9. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN GENUINE QUALITY AND IT’S FALCE MANIFESTATION IN THE BEHAVIOUR, OR EXISTING QUALITY AND THE REASON FOR SOMEBODY TO ADMIT IT (SEE BEHAVIORAL APPROACH IN PSYCHOLOGY). I AM SURE, THAT THE EXITEMENT OF SOME ABOVE COMMENTATORS CAN BE EXPLAINED BY THEIR HAPPINESS, THAT THEY POSESS THE OUTLINED QUALITIES, BY OTHERS BY THEIR HAPPINESS, THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE WITH THEIR BRAVADO. ALSO, PAY ATTENTION TO HOW A SUBJECTIVE DEFINITION CHANGES THE MEANING OF THE IDEA, A QUALITY IN THIS CASE, WHAT IS ‘SENSITIVE’ TO ONE IS NOT TO ANOTHER.
    MUCH MORE TO SAY, BUT…THE MAIN POINT HAD BEEN; YES PEOPLE OF THE SAME SIGN SHERE MANY QUALITIES, BUT THE UNDERSTANDING TO ‘WHAT’, ‘WHY’ AND ‘HOW’ THEY APPLY THEIR CHARACTERISTICS ADDS THE WHOLE NEW DIMENTION TO ASTROLOGY.
    JUST 2 QUOTS FROM LINDA GOODMAN: PROUD ARIES SAY “WE ARE NUMBER1, WE ARE THE BEST”. PROUD LIONS, WHEN ASKED WHAT THEIR STAR SIGN IS, REPLY – “OF COURSE THE LION”, “DON’T YOU SEE”, IMPLYING NUMERO UNO AND THE BEST. THAT HAD BEEN MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR AND THE AMOUNT OF IT ABOVE JUST STRIKING.
    HOPE, DIDN’T SOND NEGATIVE TOWARDS MY FIERY COLLEAGUES ARIES…
    JUST AN ADUCATED, ANALITICAL, HAHAHA MODEST,
    BEST,
    SAG.
    OH, HOW COULD I FORGET “ENVIOUS”

2. MZ.ARIES August 26, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Aries are good Ppl

3. MZ.ARIES August 26, 2014 at 1:24 pm

ARIES ARE NICE PPL WE JUST HAVE OUR WAYS AT TIMES ARIES IS LOYAL TO REAL TRUE PPL WHO IS REAL TO THEM IF THEY HAVE A LOVER THAT CARES ABOUT THEM AND THEIR FEELING THEY HAVE. NOTHING TO WORRIED ABOUT GUD LUCK. MZ.ARIES. KEEPING IT REAL

4. Ray June 5, 2014 at 3:18 pm

APRIL 10

Sounds all good and fun. I’ve never cared for astrological anything but been curious so I gave in and looked around.
    So now I want to ask because maybe it’s just me. Do any other Aries have problems attaining/maintaining friends?
    I’ve been told I’m intimidating in a too cool way and people are intimidated to approach me or invite me to social stuff. I work in tv production so hanging and drinking happen often but in my last gig people never invited me, just go as far as invite others around me. What the hell right?!!
    And yes I can be harsh and abrasive. I have a strong work ethic (started working at age 15) so it ticks me off when others half ass or just enjoy the glamour or their position. So I can be an A*hole to those people. So as far as friends, I have two i’ve known the longest, dont speak to a group because I’ve been crossed (I wouldve had their backs no matter what) and currently hang out with…no friends. I’ve often done activities like movies or drinks solo for years.

5. Domici February 22, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Wow, I thought no one saw the greatness in US (Aries)!! We are number 1!! If you have co workers, associates etc, that don’t like you, it goes with the territory because from my experiences THEY CANT TAKE IT, they are JEALOUS!! Took me years to figure that out. We are smart, intelligent, if you hire us we can usually work another employee outbid thier job & we don’t even realize it (everyone CANT walk and chew bubble gum)! Leo’s seem to want to tango with me. A lot but once they realize I’m a RAM, not a sheep it’s all good

6. kristn February 22, 2014 at 3:39 pm

I AM PROUD TO BE THE WONDERFUL Aries that I have been born into.
    Intuitive with many breathtaking experiences an ideas.We are sensitive, almost ( and for most I have found out) to the point of having a special gift.
    Friends and a lover ….. very important .
    March 31 …a wonderful day.

7. connie February 6, 2014 at 6:25 am

I am an Aries and proud to be one. Aries are genuine people, what you see is what you get. They don’t full around with being fake. I believe what others have said about they don’t like to be lied to. We are very verbal and like to get things out in the opened so we can move forward. Communication is a must. I am married to a scorpio which is so hard sometimes because of there deep to themselves personality. They are not good at communicating so you never resolve things or know where they stand. This is so hard for me being an Aries. We have been married 38 years and i have really struggled with communication. Sex has not been the most important thing in my life. I like togetherness with my partner first. I like to have same likenesses which we like totally different things so we seem to live separate lives. Romance has to come first. You have to be apart of my life for me to crave the sex. It is really hard but we seem to manage because we are devoted to one another and i toke my vowels seriously. I just wish Scorpios could open up and let there spouses in there world.

8. Chevychik February 4, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I’m a cancer female dating a childhood friend who is an Aries male. We met back up after decades just last year. Aries does not have the title of best lovers but my honey is awesome, yet so am I as a cancer female. He tells me all the time that he has never met a woman he can talk so intimately and openly with as I. He has never been as comfortable sexually as he is with me. We love each other very much because we are both Cardinal signs (“leaders” and there are only four signs that are cardinal signs.) This means I keep him interested because I lead also, yet cancer females are very feminine and the aries male is very masculine. We fit so well for each other. I’m a bit feisty and so is he. But I would die for this man and worry if he is comfortable, well fed and warm. That’s what cancer females do…..(we are the mother sign), we nurture. The Aries sign is the “child” sign, the first sign of the zodiac and he loves to be pampered and given attention. They can be insecure and so can cancer (me). We are kind and loving to each other and I wake up thinking “what can I do for him today, or say to him today, so he will feel good about himself. I let him lead, as I’m the quieter of both of us leaders and I lead in a more subtle way. We plan to marry. I’m 59, he’s 58. We’re freaking awesome. We both want to look like the cutest couple at our next High School Reunion….show off, if you will. :-))) I LOVE my Aries man and wouldn’t trade him for a Taurus for anything. (They are supposed to be a perfect match for a Cancer. I’ve never dated an Aries until my baby came back into my life and he did all the road work to get me. Now he’s is stuck with me…..my crab-like claws will not let go. I’m a lucky, lucky girl.

9. cristal January 29, 2014 at 8:46 am

im an Aries to and im to energy and passion and it work for both F & M aries

10. AJ January 25, 2014 at 8:36 am

I am aquarius woman, and the sexy man I am so excited to be seeing is an aries..OMGosh, this man drives me wild..we have been involved for almost 3 months..still very new but already we are so close..I love how he expresses himself, he really tells me how he feels, we can’t keep our hands off oneanother..we have not had sex yet as I don’t want to move too fast..but if just kissing and petting/hugging is this intense I can only imagine what the bedroom will be..he makes me laugh, makes me feel sexy, and our chemistry is just spot on..this may sound corny or cheesy but I feel I am falling in love with this man..I have been shot with cupids arrow for sure and I am enjoyoing every minute..just dreamy:)

11. ashley January 21, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Aries are number 1!!!…LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being the best at everything I touch.Thank God I am an Aries..I wonder how other signs cope with being them?..aah well..sux being them..

12. tracy December 6, 2013 at 7:06 am

I’m an Aries Born April 17th. I have been married to a Scorpio and a cancer but they both crossed the line with me. Truth is they both lost me for good. Now I just protect my heart.

13. mimi November 22, 2013 at 4:37 am

Aries…I am always Aries

14. mimi November 22, 2013 at 4:30 am

Flirtatous, impatient, loving, always blunt with what is in their mind. fearless, always want to do thing in different ways. i’m an Aries thank goodness.

15. Mark October 24, 2013 at 2:51 am

I’m a Cancer male, I love my Aries woman and am fiercely protective of her.
    I know what I’ve got here. She has been duped and abused by other men and stalked by by them too. Perhaps some of this is due to her impetuous and flirtatious nature.
    I’m not jealous, I love her open and bold honesty.
    I will give her a loyal and kind man she can trust………………..me.
    Sounds Korny I know, but I would do anything for her, in fact I’m in the process of crossing the nation to connect with her.
    She’s worth it. So here’s to you Aries

16. Ka M October 8, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I am a Taurus woman; sensual as Venus. My boyfriend is an Aries; fiery and passionate. My first Aries lover. The article above is a complete description of our love. He has loved me even at times when I tried his love. He has often been brutally honest, but I soon realized his honesty has built trust. He likes his freedom and as a Taurus I could cage him, but I don’t. I allow his freedom and he returns with his fiery, passionate love. I have never met a man who cares for me as much as this man.

17. Krista Morgan September 5, 2013 at 12:38 pm

I am an Aries Yeah!!!!!!!!!

18. TrueAriesLove July 7, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Born March 22, I am a true Aries. The only thing that upsets me about myself is that I can be very mean. I almost never feel guilty about it, but I try so hard to make up for it because I have a huge heart. I’ve dated an aries once and it lasted for four years. The sex never, ever, eeeeever got old!!! It was so amazing and we were so obsessed with each other. He was also my bestfriend, allowing us to be able to talk about anything and go through hard times head strong. The sad part is, our jobs left us ending our relationship, and if I could turn back time, I would have stayed with him forever!

19. Gemini June 23, 2013 at 9:52 am

Hi! I am a Gemini and just met an Aries. Yes, he is a good person and we are very attracted
    when we met. But, it is so difficult to get together for that second date. He says he will
    call me back but, doesn’t keep his word. It is upsetting. He states he is sorry, but it is
    giving me red flags. If an Aries is so sensitive why can’t he have the courtesy to take the
    time to call me.

20. Araanza May 31, 2013 at 6:59 am

Hi there!! My boyfriend is Aries,, and what I love the most about this man is his great-amazing combination, he is strong, and So sweet, he is so sexy, so cute, romantic, Aries guys are adorables, ans they are sooo confidents,, on their bad side, Aries can be sometimes, CARELESS, and Aries always going to say exactly what they think, and sometimes they hurt cause they are so impulsive too, but aries indeed, are great lovers full of passion!!! Lucky us that we can have these great lovers!! And bighearted guys too!! As a Leo girl we are a great combination!!! ?

21. mozpong April 7, 2013 at 6:32 am

Me & my fiance both are Aries. Once, our souls have been collected, it’s complete alright. I didn’t know how to complete with other souls. It’s not about only sex and love, but needed
    each other. It’s a miracle for meeting someone which so similarly but different to memeeting som

22. Joe Caruso April 6, 2013 at 5:51 am

I’m an Aries male 27 and can definitely testify to the fact that sex Is of the utmost importance in our lives I went 2 years with out a mate and it nearly killed me. I’m very handsome and lean but self conscience And guarded because I fall Into love with my lovers to fast and to deeply its almost painful to be in a relation ship because of the fear of a inevitable break up at some time specially these days I recently have found a new girl and I love giving her all my Arien romance In the bedroom Great article made me feel good I am aries Here me roar make you moan!!

23. pat March 14, 2013 at 10:48 am

we are both aries , born 5 days apart ,the same year ,,, married for very nearlly 60 years still in love an wanting each other ,, loved reading about us , it is all very true, thanks p.

24. Maxine Gates February 19, 2013 at 7:42 am

I’m truly an Aries and proud of it. I love, in general and all that love has to offer and I need my loving like a baby needs its mama breast. My boyfriend is a Cancer and although, I hurt his feelings sometimes, he always come back for more, we are the best and know how to make our love ones feel like they are on top of the world. I feel sexy all the time and can never get enough.

We are born leaders and some people just hate us, cause we got it and we simply enjoy life an what it has to offer.

Great cooks, lovers, friends and always something to laugh about.

25. Blackwolf January 2, 2013 at 11:05 am

Is There any Warrior mightier than I…..

26. Virgo November 4, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Um Hi Im a virgo and one of the most important things to me in a relationship is that we connect sexually. I have had an Aries lover and the sex was amazing and intense, but I found that Aries lovers can also be lazy with Virgo and expect us to do all the pleasing. So dont be fooled into thinking a Virgo cannot satisfy you in the bedroom! Just find one thats got a decent amount of self esteem, and yes that is possible, and make sure you give as much as you take.

27. Michelina Barry Caligiuri October 17, 2012 at 11:06 am

” This is such accurate about my Boyfriend. “… <3 it

28. Renee Edmund September 2, 2012 at 6:27 am

I totally agree with Hot Arian. As a fellow Aires (March 23), I hate liars and will get my revenge if I feel that you did me wrong. I am kind hearted, giving and very helpful. My partner is a Cancer and he feels that I stopped caring and loving him if I don’t show him constant affection, which I haven’t.

29. Paula August 25, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I am a very typical Aries, full of energy and passion, noble heart, loyal, ready to help and others, and lead new ideas and projects. also, very attractive, with very strong sexual needs. Every thing you say I am. But my couple is a virgo man who is all without sexual energies, insecure, negative and pessimist, and very bad making decisions. I fell unhappy totally. I think that virgo is not a good lover to aries. I don’t know what to do so he is killing my positivity and is not giving to me the sex that I need.

30. Hot Arian August 22, 2012 at 8:59 am

I am 100% Aries Born on the the 21 March 1983. My partner is Leo he himself couldn’t keep up with my daily sex demand ;-). And if I don’t give him attention he became very worried and beg for my passion because he thinks I stop loving him which is really sweet…..

Warning! Aries hates LIAR so guys make sure you know how to clean up your mess if you don’t want to get caught red handed… and never make any promises you do not intend of doing so.

Aries are kind hearted giving and very helpful but if you cross the line or betrayed your Aries partner she will seek vengeance and make sure your life will never be the same again… so gudluck guys

31. Bren'a August 9, 2012 at 8:11 am

I am excited to be Aries, the personitilty takes me for a loop myself, I have to catch up somtimes. It sometimes tend to be lots of work, yet fun to conqure challenges! on in the bedroom also!!!!

32. lishicious July 26, 2012 at 8:45 am

am a proud aries and this article makes me feel lyk sm1 is writing a story abt me. we aries are soo fun and exciting to be with. aries women are usually a hands full to handle. most guys are usually intimidated by our independence and colossal ego at the same time are drawn by our passion and innocence. what better match than someone who undastands d dynamics of being an aries than an aries male. the passion is usually out of this world and they usually complement each other in every wayso if u are an aries female looking for a sizzling hot romance, an aries male is d way to go and u ll be sure that theinital passion that drew u two together will be there for eternity.

33. staylor0418 July 13, 2012 at 11:09 am

staylor0418 July 13, 2012 at 10:49 am
    I am an Aries woman and have been dating an Aries man. Holy Cow! This article is dead on. We allow each other the space that we require being head strong Aries and this helps greatly. I treat him like the man he deserves to feel like and he satisfies ALL my needs and makes me feel 100% protected, loved, cherished and understood. We were both strangely drawn to each other which we have never felt that way about anyone before. The sex is OUT OF THIS WORLD! There isn’t anything we do or try that doesn’t completely consume every bit of our body and souls. This man has done a complete 180 just for me that before he would have been completely knowingly selfish about. I support, encourage and satisfy him every way possible. Our relationship is full of pure passion, desire and unconditional love. The key for us is addressing any issues that arise right away. Do not let those things way on your mind. This will hinder any chance of oneness with your partner.

34. Avery July 3, 2012 at 1:09 am

I am a sex God ‘cuz i am an Aries

35. Minnie June 9, 2012 at 6:43 am

I am a proud Aries indeed and yes we are very independent and we have the strength and ambition to lead the most ferocious pack seen by the human eye however we are also very hard headed and that has lead me to many heart beaks simply because I guess guys feel intimidated . It’s hard to cope with but at the end of the day I want someone who accepts me as me with all my Aries traits and all ! Aries all the way baby ! <3

36. Cocoa D. Gay May 16, 2012 at 10:51 am

I will always and forever be a proud Aries… #like dugh

37. Mary April 10, 2012 at 4:52 am

I am a true leader proud to be an Aries

38. Mary April 10, 2012 at 4:03 am

I’m a true Aries I love to lead in every since of the word and I am proud to be a Aries

39. Sandra April 7, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Dam Straight page, i’m the same way with my man i’m not going to let anyone take advantage of my faience it makes me angry n wanna punch them out lol ..

40. aswi April 2, 2012 at 3:46 pm

i love being an airies but what if your and airies and fell in love with a virgo and their libdo is low what to do can this last?

41. Avery March 16, 2012 at 11:55 pm

I am a proud Aries and well i am amazing

42. Paige March 12, 2012 at 9:22 am

I am proud to be an Arise! What a lucky man to have an Aries lover. We tend to spoil them under the sheets. We are extreme extraverts. And are not shy. We love to be loved, but when our men don’t stand there ground or stand up for them selves, we don’t like that very much. It’s almost agravating. If you are an Aries and agree with me leave a comment please. Let me know if I’m the only aries that thinks that way.

43. jay best March 6, 2012 at 12:13 am

thank’s for the comment.I’m scard to go in jail to tell her my real feeling for her and family.can’t do the first step .but for sure I’ll let her come to me wiht open harms.thank you all you guy’s help alot

44. Sandra H February 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm

All i can say, “I’m an Aries, and i know you was talking about me.
    My partner is a Gemini and we can’t get enough of each other. Our togetherness is Great, know matter what we’re doing. We are going on year #4 and eventhough i know nothing can be 100%, if i can’t have 100%, then we can leave it at 85%,{which is where i think we’re at right now}cause i am Happy, but there is nothing wrong with being 100% Ecstatic. There’s always room for improvement.

45. Linda February 19, 2012 at 7:59 pm

ARIES = AWESOME
    Proud and happy to be an Aries
    We have both an innocence and fiery passion
    lucky us!!!

46. Ra333 December 30, 2011 at 7:50 pm

We are the best indeed. I do feel bad for our loved one’s sometimes though because we are a handful…Especially for those of us who are triple fire signs! :)

47. DARRICK WARD December 27, 2011 at 10:01 am

I’M PROUD TO BE AN ARIES..ARIES LEAD THE WAY IN THE BEDROOM AND EVERYWHERE ELSE(I FEEL). TO THE OTHERS STOP HATING AND GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE “ARIES FOREVER AND FOREVER ARIES”.

48. Niropa Prasad December 12, 2011 at 5:35 am

I am an Aries and am proud of that but i have an Aries lover who is unpredictable and acts and thinks like me in a different way. Sometimes I wonder why but we both are Irresistible and that I am more proud of cause when we meet we are just flames and head to toe in Love. I love being a Leader and Love being an Aries

49. Seemagandhi December 2, 2011 at 3:10 am