Love and Date a Capricorn

December 22, 2011 at 12:00 am

Learning to understand a Capricorn is paramount if you intend to date or think you may fall in love with one. They desire class and style.

Catch the Eye of the Sociable Capricorn

If you’re successful, ambitious and love a good laugh, you may have just caught the eye of a sociable Capricorn. Of course, that’s not all it takes. Capricorns love status, class and style, not just for themselves but also for those they’d consider dating. It doesn’t mean you have to come from money, although it wouldn’t hurt.

No worries in that department though, because Capricorns are hard-working. While symbolically, goats climb mountains; Capricorns shoot for Mount Everest. They will always do well, because they must always keep trying to attain that goal, and the next one, and the next one. There’s always a slight, underlying angst they feel inside.

Dating a Capricorn

While dating, you may not see each other that often, unless you’re willing to wait up long hours while they work the night away. Your times together, however, will be spent eating fine foods in intimate places, getting to know each other in a proper way. That’s not to say that they don’t love a good laugh, though. Capricorns can be quite witty and sociable, as well as fun-loving. Once they see you “get” them, and they consider you someone they could easily show off to family and coworkers, you’re well on your way to a serious relationship.

“Relationships magnify the human experience.” – Quinn ext. 5484

Bringing Out Their Naughty Side

Picture yourself bathed in diamonds (they could be fake, but they better look the part), wrapped in nothing but a sexy overcoat (or a fabulous fur, if you’re not opposed), some sexy (and expensive) lingerie, hot heels and a naughty smile. You show up unexpectedly at his office, because that’s likely where he’ll be, and you can bet he’ll drop that conference call in a hurry. Capricorn would work all day if you let them, but kinky surprises like this is what will hook them, by bringing out the more unconventional side of their personality. They love the quintessential “lady in the parlor, harlot in the bedroom.” Well, that is, if the lady is classy and stylish like Jackie O and the harlot is wearing Chanel.

Love a Capricorn

Love, as in romance, may need a little jolt once in a while. Always share something funny to tickle their spontaneous sense of humor. Capricorns aren’t cold, they’re focused. They’ll always be focused on making your life together a comfortable one. As your significant other, they’re dedicated to the wellbeing of you both as a couple. Hopefully, their chart is touched with other warmer signs that will emphasize the depth of love they can be capable of.

For Capricorns, love is not the end-all, be-all it may be for others. Capricorns have been known for sometimes partnering for somewhat less-than-altruistic motivations, such as money or status. But Capricorns are capable of love. If you provide them with the perfect mix of respect for their work, reminding them to play occasionally, and cheerleading their ambitions, you could have a loving, faithful partner for life who will likely provide you with a fruitful future.

“In order for a marriage to last, it had better consist of two very secure people.” – Jesse ext. 9027

66 Responses to “Love and Date a Capricorn”

1. di September 7, 2013 at 10:49 am

I knew capy man who was cheating on his wife in his working hours,used go see his lover(hi was a boss)and then coming home as devoted husband.

2. cool June 28, 2013 at 2:21 am

am a cap woman madly in love with a libra man.at first we had ups and down but we setle imediately.now we are married.the love keeps growing day by day,even when i offend him and am scared that he may live you see him showering u with gift and i ask myself who is this man that will tolerate me like dis.am twenthy eight and he is thirty two.he is the best man in my life.non appreciated me both taurus,virgo,cancer,pisces men but he is the only man dat had conscience on me,taught me what life was all about,even if he cheats and i find out he apologises imediately and tells me dat i remain his wife forever.i love my libra husband and he is not stingy at all.he solve my problems before his own.libra male is the best match for the cappy female.

3. pisces woman June 21, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I would love to know more from a cap males experience with a pisces woman. I’m with a cap male and we have a baby on the way…

4. Sara June 13, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Oh Yes Cap Men Cheat. They like their cake and another one too. He liked my cake and his wives cake too. LoL When i meet him he was seperated. Not! He lied. With me being a leo, honesty is important for a good foundation to a lasting relationship, so I could not trust him after that.

5. Maeric March 2, 2013 at 1:20 pm

oops… didn’t mean to add the word “more” to my second to last sentence lol or the that’s is lol see my OCD is acting up again lol

6. Maeric March 2, 2013 at 1:11 pm

@ Michelle, yes we are totally devoted with the right person. But if married to the wromg person , we will leave at the drop of a hat and once it’s over… it’s over, don’t try to beg and weasle your back… it will be a futile pursuit.

And @just me a cap… you are spot on , especially with the ones saying that caps are lazy lol…. that’s is a total miss.

I love being a male cap!!!!!!!!!!! except for the crushing depression and pessimism, plus the obsession with perfectionism we go through in our lifetime. However, I wouldn’t change it for the world, because when the body and mind suffer, the spirit flowers and becomes even more stronger. We are the strongest of all signs.

7. Just Me a Cap January 22, 2013 at 1:44 pm

I am a woman and a Capricorn and I’m struggling with my Saturn Return. It’s January 22 and I’ve been without a job due to lack of grant funding since December 15. Not having gainful employment has been a nightmare for me and for those around me. I’ve lost my sense of humor, my friends say that all I focus on is finding another job, and I’m too overly pessimistic. These are tough things to deal with right now because I certainly have aspirations for a great career and financial security. I just had to say that and put that out there in the universe. Most of what has been said about Capricorns is true. We can be workaholics, always seeking to accomplish something, overly ambitious, and put work before family. Conversely, we can be loyal, excellent lovers, great caretakers, generous, witty, and provide a great deal of security, financially and emotionally. For those of you saying you have had bad experiences with loyalty and laziness with Capricorns, you can find these traits in any sign and you have likely chosen the wrong person to build something more than a friendship with. Personally, I know that I’m none of those things and I know very few Capricorns who are. In my experience, the best signs for Capricorns are Taurus, Virgos, Libras, Scorpios, and sometimes other Caps.

8. Michelle January 12, 2013 at 2:25 am

I hear that Capricorns are very devoted……but won’t they ever leave an unhappy marriage?

9. Michael December 16, 2012 at 12:05 am

As a devoted and loyal Leo I had a relationship with a Capricorn 18 years my junior – given that age was against us, love was definitely there and a quality person he was. I admired him, loved him and showered him with gifts and took him places a 22 year old would usually never see at that age.

He was/is wise beyond his years however it turned out that he was cheating on me from year one whilst still lapping up all I could offer him. His deception and subsequent dirty tactics were the lowest of low.

This is not about all Capricorn but this one Capricorn. Are Leo’s perfect – absolutely not. All I can say is that I would never ever see or date a Capricorn again – many fine qualities however in the end they are definitely determined to do well and reach the peak of Everest even if it means screwing you over – a great line in an earlier post – once they cheat, they have left you. Very true about this individual but again – not a blanket statement about Capricorns – just my experience. And just as people would have had different but painful experiences with some Leo’s.

I have now met a Leo – actually a friend of over 6 years who saw it all happen and he has been there in the background all along.

One day I hope we both can be together after I mend my broken heart from the Cappy that almost destroyed me and left my life in ruins….and it’s over 18 months ago.

I would say to Capricorns to say you are over people when you are over them and not perpetuate a false and fake persona so to keep using.

10. DR December 1, 2012 at 8:53 am

This is good stuff! I’m a M.Cap. Caps have to be committed to something to exhibit the best out if our sign. If not! Run away! We can be toxic and leave you traumatized. For relationships—since that’s what females care about.

I’m loyal if we’re exclusive. Don’t say that and good luck! In a relationship there are social agreements. Violate that significantly and I’m gone. A Cap leaving mentally is the point of no return. We’ll physically be with you everyday but we’re gone.

Also, mixing violence or sexuality with a Cap can be a volatile combination. Because we always have mixed emotions: we can like & hate you; or love & destroy you. So be weary of our polite, courteous, calm voices. Especially once there is an identified problem.

I was seeing a Libra and she was every bit a Libra! Loved her…gorgeous!

She did that Libra thing of indecisiveness and becoming remote over days. She didn’t want to pay attention to the astrology or she would’ve known the Cap Playbook.

Caps can wait for long periods too. Except where decisive. We can be remote for long periods too but it usually means we’ve grown apathetic or predatory. Disengage us when this happens. And do NOT tarry there.

Libras are good for Capricorns if we can be patient and learn from them. They can soften the more caustic parts of us. But Caps are only good for people who are concerned with longevity and legacy.

If you don’t have mission focus, want to learn how to deal with complex personalities, or want to learn about the ugliest parts of yourself.

Again, don’t tarry there…

11. Angela November 16, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I am a Capricorn, I am a cusp thou Jan 18th. I have been romantic with a lot of signs (exclude Gemini Good Friends but not lovers) I am 40 Oops almost 41, and have to say I am the most content in my skin now then when I was 18 or 28. I have been with a Sag since 2004. We make a good team He is 6 yrs. older then me and goofier too, but very receptive to my needs and if you ask him who’s in charge he will say very quickly say I am. I know him better then he knows himself. He can call and I DO NOT have caller id and I know it’s him (this freaks them out). I know alot of young capricorns are questioning themselves in the love/companion department but for us LOVE usually comes later in life and my theory is this. In our younger years we have really no idea of what pleases us we think oh we get along great and were great sexual partners but 6 months past and your sitting their wondering why your bored and once this happens look out your ready to kick them to the curb and continue looking for the “it” person. Then before you know it 10 years have passed and the only thing you have is a great savings account. Loosen up don’t be so cynical have fun see yourself together old and grey, but still together this little role playing in your mind is your devils advocate if you can see it they are the ones but if you can’t keep looking cause they are there waiting for you to come into view…

12. capricorn all over November 9, 2012 at 6:28 am

jesus.
    i am a young Capricorn woman (21) who feel very old at heart.
    i can be difficult at times demanding…but only because i give so much and expect the same. but some times you have to realize people are shit…straight up not going to lie. thats the other thing with caps i have found we will tell you the truth…..ALWAYS! Although i at times i feel like a walking contradiction i have two feet on the ground and eyes on the prize. i can get in a rut sometimes but it only takes me a minuet to get out of it.
    i can be cold at first and hard to catch or read but i swear under neath my ice queen exterior the is a ridiculous burning flame that would set a million forest on fire, at times its hard to deal with both sides of me. I work well under pressure, its when i flourish. i feel like the world is on my shoulders at times and i need to learn to relax, or, be told to take it easy. at times i wont tell my love the little details because im embarrassed, im not trying to be sneaky.
    loving a Capricorn isn’t easy, point blank. But its fucking worth it if you have the ability to hang in there. we have the ability to make your world shine, make you laugh, motivate you, understand you, and help you, advise you when a decision is wrong (we want he best for you because we love you.) and you will find a loyal partner with me. I’ve been hurt before and it was shit and wanted to set his house on fire but i said fuck it and fuck him, his loss.
    my love is a Taurus that is 8 years older then me. I’ve never had to deal with such a stubborn person in my whole life. he is amazing and sets me on fire. he is so solid and listens to what i have to say. Although he doesn’t say much he looks at me like he has just laid his eyes on a mountain of rare diamonds. i know him better then he knows himself and he always cares when I’m in need. he likes to only deal with a problem once and once only. he rarely gets angry but when he does lol……just let him go for there is no stopping the mighty bull hahaha. i love him with everything even though he can be an ass and difficult but so can I. any way point being there is a lot to uncover with cappies and we like to keep the mystery, which mean i probably haven’t said a few things. its not because we do not care, we just care to much…..just remember that. i still have a lot to learn and i respect and knowledge that but i take care in every step i make. It takes a STRONG MAN to love a cappy and i love that fact.

13. BullishBro October 16, 2012 at 10:27 am

Taureans are the shiiiit. GET OUTTA HERE CAPRICORN! Don’t mess with those in the major leagues.

lol

No, I love me some Capricorns.

14. Cappy Kat August 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Wow, capricorns actually find love? All these posts encourage me at least a bit. I am a cappy, Dec 23rd. I also love being a capricorn (seems most of us do). We are hard working. We do enjoy helping others. We do organize and yes we do all have no tolerance for lying. I think I read something about games, but as a rule capricorns are honest and real and we do not play games.

How to love us is easy and yet very difficult. Why? Because it takes, patience, trust, understanding, and passion. You must understand our need to work and be patient with that. You must trust that we are working late at night and not off having an affair. Check secretly and you will find we truely are at work. If we find that you do not trust us… we are hurt. NEVER embarrass us in public. Share your secrets with us even if we are slow to share in return. Knowing that you trust your secrets with us encourages us to trust you in return. We DO NOT trust easily. But, once you win our trust, we guard it very carefully. And we are very passionate, but we are slow to show that side. You must be honest, patient, supportive, and passionate. You see, it is easy… and very hard to love a capricorn because these traits are easy to talk about, but so many find them hard to actually display.

Finally, as a broken-hearted Capricorn who has been lied to too many times, I would love to find a male Capricorn to date. I think only another cappy could understand me and we are one of the few sun signs that are compatible with our own sign!

15. Keith August 24, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I’m a Taurus man seeing a capricorn woman, she is very sexy, smart and charming. Definitely very sociable and family oriented. I love her free spirit, open mindness, frankness and quit wit. She’s a hard worker goes to school and still finds time in her very busy schedule for me. Thats my kind of woman i’m happy to have her in my life.

16. Chase Canis August 7, 2012 at 3:34 pm

All of you people whining about your lying, cheating, lazy capricorn i have some news…

first of all, these people come in all starsigns (and genders)… BUT if your capricorn is Cheating on you… its because hes already “dumped you”. take comfort in the fact that hes not trying to have his cake and eat it too… hes looking for ms. right and you aint it.

Personally i would never cheat on my wife (im a cap), because i hate liars and cheaters cause theyre chickens (buck up or shut up). but not all caps are the same.

Also if youve got a lazy Cap that wont hold a job… trust me, he has a plan… (have you asked?) and even if you think its a pretty stupid plan, your capricorn boyfriend is pretty sure it will work… if you give him enough time, hell prove it.

Just because a cap doesnt tell you everything hes thinking doesnt mean hes sneaky… it means hes thinking (perhaps not decided)… if you dont want him to think maybe you should date a rock? if you want hims to spill his thoughts all over you, youd better take it like a strong lady if he says something that offends you… if you go off, hell never share (and maybe hell start looking at dating sites)

Cheating is bad… and just like evryone else, sometimes chicken-poop Caps do it.

17. Michelle May 1, 2012 at 8:44 am

I am a Capricorn and I am a very hard worker as stated in above. I dated and married and divorced a Taurus – controlling, burns bridges, and uses sarcastic comments that covered up ignorance, immaturity, and insecurity. I saw a Cancer but have stopped because he is a liar and a cheat. You are more than your sun sign – which is so true but there are some deep seated traits that I have notice in everyone that DOES follow their sun sign. Astrology is fascinating

18. tessy April 27, 2012 at 8:34 pm

l’m proud to be a woman capricorn. Hard working, faithful in relationship,caring, targeting the top and always be there for others. but caps are hard to understand bcos they are secretive. we want things to be done in our own way.we are so organised and neatwe always want to do things for others. l love this star.

19. Addison April 25, 2012 at 3:38 am

Located you weblog by way of bing I must say I m fascinated with the blogposts!

20. Teresa April 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I has been in love with a Capricorn for 8 months. It’s really true that he has been working so hard. I had to wait till midnight everytime so I could be with him. It’s really hard to telll what he is thinking. I do know that he cares so much about the status and don’t want anyone to know about me. One time I did ask him “Am I not good enough for you?” He replied “You are the best..actually” I might not make as much money as him but I do have my status,own home, have good career,attractive, good shape,active and not stupid.
    I know how to balance my life pretty well. For the Chinese sign I am the Monkey and he is the Rat. They said we should get along well. We did pretty good in sex.
    I am Sagittarius. I hate playing game with the Capricorn. I am just still curious what Capricorn has to offer..or they just play the game to get the attention.

21. oct2012 March 8, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Capricorns males make good friends. They can be a good partner, if u know get them to loosen up. I like caps. I think they are intelligent, but, they can be really slick. know what i mean

22. kimlo39 February 19, 2012 at 12:37 pm

I AM A CAPRICORN WOMAN ALSO, BORN DEC. 31ST. I LOVE BEING A CAPRICORN BECAUSE WE ARE SO REAL. WE ARE NOT PHONY PEOPLE; WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD PARENTS, AND CAN BE A GOOD SPOUSE IF YOU CAN BE TRUSTED. I DO NOTTTT TOLERATE LIARS BY NO MEANS. I AM THE POINT OF HATING THEM. WE DO LIKE TO HAVE FUN FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT THE FEMALE CAPRICORN ARE VERY GOAL ORIENTED. WE DREAM OF LIVING A SUCCESSFUL LIFE AND WILL FIND A WAY TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL. THE MEN ON THE OTHER HAND ARE USERS, LAZY, SNEAKY, AND ARROGANT ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE. THE CAPRICORN MEN ALSO HAVE A COUPLE OF GOOD QUALITIES, WHICH ARE THEY ARE GOOD IN BED, AND VERY CLEAN AND NEAT, ONE OF MY QUALITIES ALSO. I HAVE DATED A CAPRICORN MAN, MARRY ONE, I DOUBT IT.

23. Fallon A. February 19, 2012 at 6:24 am

I’m a Capricorn female and this is really close to true. Many see me as cold, cruel, and untouchable, but truth is, I want to be loved too. Just like any other Capricorn does. We Capricorns may maintain an evil, devious side just like any other sign (maybe even more), but we are also focused and calm. We may say we don’t want a relationship, but deep down inside we all feel that longing, and are just waiting for that special someone. I had to move away from my special someone, a Pisces male. I the only time I see him is in my dreams, every single night.

24. veronica January 27, 2012 at 4:52 pm

Love is blind women! Dating a Carpicorn isnt finding the one. people may think it is but its not. you can date any sigh. if you limit your self to just capricorns then your missing out on half the guys who could be your perfect match. if you fall in love with a vergo or any other sign you fell inlove with that person not their sign. dont be stupid over a stupid sign.

25. Connie January 20, 2012 at 4:10 pm

I am a female. I dated a Capricorn in my teens, and married when I was an adult to the same Capricorn guy. I have had my feel of Capricorn men. Yes, I divorced my Capricorn guy and never married again. They lie, cheat, lazy, sneaky and just cannot be trusted. Tried to date another capricorn again later in life. However, as Capricorn men get older they do mellow with age in being deceptive in deceiving others. Yes I divorced my Capricorn and never married again. Being with a Capricorn makes it very hard to trust them with your heart. Been thinkig of dating a Libra for the last nine years but I know that is strickly a no no (smiles).

26. Tracy December 28, 2011 at 6:36 pm

I found it humorous reading that capricorns are known to be hard workers. My boyfriend now is a hard worker we get along great in fact our relationship seems almost too good to be true. But my kids’ dad now he’s a capricorn for him to keep a job is a joke in itself and we seldom got along and seldom do to this day. Its weird how things work these days.

27. Abigail X9570 December 28, 2011 at 7:30 am

Inside eash sign are the good & bad traits its the ones we feed that win. All signs are capable of cheating its the choice we make as an individual. Capricorn is known for loyalty and the flip is the oppsite so there are negatives to every positve and that goes for every zodiac sign ~

Happy New Year!

Many Blessings
    Abigail ~

28. Debra December 27, 2011 at 6:00 pm

I am a Capricorn woman…Some say i should have been a lawyer? I am faithful, devoted and have been blessed with many things thru my hard work in life!! I feel like I always want to be in the lead. My role in life has always been managing others, delegating and in operations. I believe in being totally truthful!! NO bullshit. A little frank at times, will tell you straight to the face the truth, even if you dont like it! In the bedroom, I take the lead!!!Plain and simple! My fiancee loves this..He is a libra!!! Literally the libran man, a player and seducer, has met HIS MATCH!! He he..He says i am very demanding, and hes right!! But what he does NOT know is that my skills, devotion, honesty, and zero tolerance of a liar will have him in a true and loyal relationship!! NO cheating here!! And if he decides to cheat, his loss!! Where do you find a woman that has a great career, holds her own, no children out of wedlock, and faithful!!!! NOWHERE!!! Not these days? He loses…..

29. TT December 26, 2011 at 1:00 am

Ooohh..boy,, not only Caps CHEAT & BED, but all the SIGN, as human being, are CHEAT and BED….!!

30. Belle December 25, 2011 at 10:18 am

I am a VIRGO, and have been told by many that the Capricorn is my match.
    Not found one so took on a Gemni, and this is confusing to me.
    I am just happy with myself.
    Not sure about the other ones.

31. Terri December 25, 2011 at 9:55 am

I enjoyed the article and admit I’m on the same page as Redbone.
    I have been dating a Cap for 4 months and we both agree our comfort level seems as if we have been together for years. There exists a Special Bond on many levels from intellectually to emotionally and sexually which we both cannot fully explain but do fully embrace. We are the best of friends, lovers, and partners together. I’m an Aquarian, and do admit I’m not a woman who is easily impressed and don’t easily commit in any relationship….but this man never ceases to impress and amaze me. I’m lucky and greatful for his being in my life….indeed he is is a gift to be valued!

32. margaret sterling December 24, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Hey my name is Margaret Sterling my b-day is Jan. 14 1976. I am happily born a capircorn. I am a tough costumer to deal with. I always deal with people that I can deal with and can deal with me. I am loyal and fun to be around. I am nuturing and considarite of others. I am responsible and I mean well. Most of the time its hard for men to trust me because I am real private and keep to myself alot. I love my kids but I am more responsible than childlike.

33. LJ Innes December 24, 2011 at 5:30 am

I feel compelled to address the Sun sign issue. It is very true that a person is made up of more than just their Sun sign. This series of monthly articles is just written purely from a Sun sign perspective. To delve deeper (Moon sign/rising sign) would involve doing individual charts for each reader, which would be an impossible task. Look at the ‘related posts’ to read their rising sign and Moon sign if you know their birthdate and place. It will give you a fuller picture of the whole individual you are reading for. Sun signs are important; it’s just one perspective of a larger picture. Thank you for your readership.

34. Gabriella December 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I’m a Taurean woman involved with a Capricorn man. We’ve been together for over 4 years now. At first we had a hot relationship. However, I found out he had been using my computer to visit his 20+ singles sites while at my residence. He accidentally left his email open when he left to go home. When I questioned him about those sites, he insisted that he only liked to look at women and never, never emailed them. Well I caught him in the act of emailing one of them and ended the intimate part of our relationship. I’ve caught him in other lies as well. Now we have a platonic relationship but I know he wants more. How can I trust a man who is so very secretive about his past and present life? He admitted he had been a player but now he isn’t; said he now is a one-woman-man. Since he’s developed ED, that may be true. Since I have been badly hurt by men in previous relationships, all cheated on me, I find it difficult to trust men who lie to me. He did admit to some pretty lewd things in his past, then denied them saying, “He was just putting me on!” Don’t really know if I have set up barriers against love or he can’t be trusted. Now he wants to reinitiate the intimacy we once had with Viagara. I do believe he has been exceedingly manipulative in our relationship. Don’t know why I’m still here except for the possibility of past lives.

35. Blackempress December 23, 2011 at 11:38 am

I agree. I love Capricorn men. They are the only class of gentlemen who speak ‘Solidity’ & ‘dependency’ but this article showed me the more romantic side of theirs too. The only problem I find with them is their need for perfection which makes MOST of them routine loving.

36. Robert December 23, 2011 at 10:53 am

As a Capricorn I will have to admit I like my career and pay, BUT I would never let either of those get in the way of time for my partner in life.. I am a jolly person, but CAN get into a rut easilyt, but not for long. Very correct about liking nice things, but I wont comprimize like for need at any time. We have been to gether for over 16 yrs and never thought of looking for something outside our relationship. On the other hand Ive known other Caps that are cheaters, liars and losers. Like someone else posted, there are lots more factors that show the real self other than the sun sign.

37. Alice December 23, 2011 at 3:36 am

WOW! Im a Scorpio woman and my partner is a Capricorn.MOST ALL IVE READ IS HIM! We are about to live together after being homeless or at other persons homes. Im thinking now,this could work! Ive had 3 long Relationships,hes had very short. He is sweet and romaniic,cleanest guy I EVER MET! i AM/CAN BE JEALOUS AND VERY CLINGY,NEED TO STOP,GIVE HIM ROOM,SPACE IT WILL/CAN WORK!!! He loves me fr me and I am happy with him!!! I am 48 he is 42! We have grown kids. I am close to mine. his are not in his. my 6 grandkids love him! He seems very happy being a grandpa! after reading all your comments I feel very much more comfortable! thanks and pray for us!!lol ;)

38. Alice December 23, 2011 at 3:22 am

WOW!! Im a Scorpio woman and my boyfriend is a Cap

39. Anushka December 22, 2011 at 8:55 pm

true that of a capricorn man, im a cancer woman and not only are we best friends, best lovers and soul mates and love challenges which brings out the passion in our relationship and we are never bored with each other. We have been together for 22 years and i love him more today than i did in the beginning……and we always look for each other both workaholics and love going out for dinners, being pampered, being spontaneous…..both very sexual …..never met a man thats fits me like my capricorn man…:)

40. Sharon December 22, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I had 2 capricorns in my life, I loved both of them faithfully, and they both cheated on me.They were both losers, and users, never worked , I supported them both. I was pregnut with my daughter, and working, while he layed in bed, the 2 one was exactly the same way, he had a daughter by his 1st marriage. Just users both of them, the second 1 left me for a older lady, cause he was told I wasn’t supporting him anymore. He left me with bills to pay, the asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. suman rajbhandari December 22, 2011 at 6:07 pm

pls all day update my horoscope

42. Misty December 22, 2011 at 4:53 pm

my ex is a Cap..we met..i was hesitant..he wooed me and we spent 6 blissful months together, he was on the road alot and i went with him many times..them one day, found emails on his iphone, from and to other women…a few..it was over and i was devastated..now he acts as though i never existed….i’m a libra

43. Teres December 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I am a Capricorn & married a Capricorn i was faithful he was not…not thru our entire 13yrs together i thought after we got married he would be but NOT..I think that’s just the male Capricorn’s i’ve read that they are faithful later in life…too late hehee

44. Lucy December 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Watch out my capricorn cheated. Just can”t trust him any more.

45. Aja December 22, 2011 at 1:30 pm

I’m a Taurus engaged to a Capricorn man; our relationship has had it share of ups and downs… However we work very well together, awesome business partners, lovers and friends! The traits above identifies my Capi, and as a Taurus/Woman I’ve learned how to show him a good time away from work with his busy schedule.
    On the flip side of things with our relationship; things can get a little dull in our relationship from time to time & I believe it is, because we have a lot in common. So, with that being said I appreciate this article, now I can remember these helpful tips to keep the FLAME to our Fire or lack there of. Happy Holidays… :D

46. lolly December 22, 2011 at 1:09 pm

The capricorn I used 2 know was a cheat, womaniser, liar, fraudulent & d lists can go on & on. Although, he was caring but his bad side outweighed dis dat I couldn’t held on.

47. Daphne December 22, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Oh my ! This article is very good and very accurate. Lets not forget folks that you are more than your sun sign, thats why some of the comments are so diverse.

48. Redbone December 22, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I am so lost in Love with my Cap. He has been the ying to my yang every since the first day that we met, we could not take our eyes off of each other or stop showing each other affection when we are together. I am very busy working five days a week and I do MMA/Boxing three nights a week after work. He work six days a week, but he makes every effort to see me and spend as much time with me ass possible. My Cap has been the most Sexual, Intimate, Passionate, Romantic partner I have EVER been with. It is unexplainable at times the way we can satisfy each other as well as spiritually as well. I am a true Aquarius and I must say, I am a hard woman to please if you are not on my level. From day one my Cap has proven to me he is on my level, and vis versa. He does like the finer things in life, and we do dine at the finest places and travel a lot as well. He opens the car door, any door at that all the time. He is such a gentlemen. He pays for all of the meals and outings, and refuses to let me pay. He loves the fact that I am always sexy and classy wherever we go. I am a rare find, and he knows that, so he is really clingy to me whenever we go somewhere and men are staring at me, he will be all over me, its almost like he is showing off that I am his. At times I feel as if he is just flossing me around everywhere we go, but I know thats not the case, he is just very proud to be with me and loves to show pride in me when another man stares at him holding or kissing me. His sexual energy is one of a kind that I have never had before, and my Cap has told me the same thing in return. I have finally met my match for the first time in my life. Awesome. He has put all of his friends and family members on the back burner because all of his time goes to me, and when his friends call or text him to see what he is doing or offer his an invite to go out somewhere, he avoids them. lol. very true. I did notice that when he sees men of his race staring at me he gets a little upset when they stare or don’t stop staring at me and get a little flirty or say hi to me. I can tell it really bothers him and it shows in his facial expression. I must say it took a very long time for me and him to establish a relationship, even though it felt as if we were already together for months. But we wern’t at first, we were going with the flow for like four months, not labeling what we had going on or even talking about our feelings for each other. Our eyes, spiritual connection, sexual connections and the times we spent together just said it all for months. I gave him his space and he gave me mine. But let me tell you, he made it very clear to me that my Cookies where his and only his… lol… And he showed me better than he could tell me everyday what he thought about me and how he felt about me, there were no words needed. When it was time to finally sit and have The Talk, I was the one who had to start the conversation, by asking a few simple questions and the rest was history. Cap’s do need a push or a more open partner that is not shy to ask questions or express there wants and needs. I noticed that once I start a conversation at diner or something the rest of the night is great. Cap’s seem so serious and I always thought something was wrong or maybe he wanted to be somewhere else but once the ice was broken we had awesome times. Once we put a label on the relationship, it was like a new door opened to greater heights in our relationship and in each other individually. He desires my motivation, appreciation, and rewarding his hard work at all times, its like he needs it or something. He loves for me to make him feel good and compliment him on what he wears or something like his eyes, hair or smile. Since I have been married before, not that that bothers him in any way, I fear anything going wrong with our relationship so I steer clear of marriage conversations. lol. But I know he wants to get married but my fear of the past is keeping me from changing such a great relationship that we have. Only the future will tell if marriage is in the cards for us. take care.

49. Meka December 22, 2011 at 11:33 am

Wow, I’m a Taurus and My husband is a Capricorn. And this article hit the nail on the head. My Husband is a workaholic and isn’t very romantic at all. His sense of humor is remarkable I must admit. He know exactly what to say at the right moment to make Me laugh till I cry. I’m LOVING My Capricorn!

50. Gretchen Powers December 22, 2011 at 11:31 am

I’m a capricorn – and this is so true! We always have to have a goal – or life isn’t worth living! And we are loyal, faithful, and do tend to live in our heads – easier than our hearts. My husband is a pisces and we are a perfect match. Thanks for a great article.