Dating the Right Zodiac Sign

February 9, 2012 at 12:00 am

Signs of Love

Knowing someone’s zodiac sign can be a big clue in knowing if they’re right for you. For instance, you could compare your elements, such as water and earth, fire and air. You could also compare your qualities, such as fixed and mutable or cardinal and fixed. However, the best place to start is with the basics. Let’s see if you’re dating the right zodiac sign for you. The answers may surprise you.

Aries

You do well with other fire signs like an adventurous Sagittarius or an exotic Leo, but for the most electric dating experience, try a challenging Scorpio.

Taurus

Another Taurus can show you the good-life side of dating that tickles your senses, but for constant waves of passion, Cancer gives you the warm fuzzies.

Gemini

No one appreciates your fun and kinky side more than another Gemini, but Libra comes pretty close. Adventure-loving Sagittarius would also be a really fun date.

“Anyone can attract a fun partner by having a fun sense of self.” – Psychic Lalita ext. 5408

Cancer

Scorpio makes you melt, and your pincers and their stinger provide that spark you both like. Taurus gives you that relaxed and happy feeling you love. Capricorn suits you nicely as well.

Leo

Aries and you light up the night together, and you and another Leo are the king and queen of the dating jungle. If you tend to be a little wild, you might like the balance a nice and naughty Libra brings to your life.

Virgo

Taurus and Capricorn are star-crossed dating material, while still giving you that solid down-to-earth comfort, but Scorpio’s passion could very well hijack your heart.

Libra

You and Aries show that opposites really do attract, and they date pretty well, too. Look to Aquarius for that ethereal, written-in-the-stars feeling.

“How do you decide who is the right man? You will know that you have the right man because you will feel balanced, stable, loved and the challenges that come with the man won’t drive you away.” – Psychic Leo ext. 5265

Scorpio

You are the zodiac’s dating lottery winner, and you love it. All of them are the right zodiac sign for you. You’re a passionate and intuitive match for Pisces and Cancer, while you and Aries make dating Scorpion hot.

Sagittarius

You and another Sagittarius are like two kids on a playground, just enjoying the adventure. You need someone as wild and crazy and spontaneous as you are. How about an Aries or a Leo?

Capricorn

You and Cancer are literally a case of opposites attract. You also will love dating Scorpios and Pisces, giving you a whole pool of dates to choose from.

Aquarius

You and another forward-thinking Aquarian could imagine your dating life lasting far into the future. Let Gemini and Libra sweep you off your feet, and give you that feeling of dating nirvana.

Pisces

Taurus courts your eccentric side quite nicely, but another Pisces could push the dating needle off the charts. Dating a Scorpio gives you passionate and memorable moments you’ll probably never forget.

Give the Zodiac Wheel a Spin

Using the zodiac as your guide to dating can be a fun adventure. Dating the right zodiac sign can be the catalyst that takes you from being a dating couple to a forever couple.

When it matters most, we're here.

217 Responses to “Dating the Right Zodiac Sign”

1. Keesha Sutton August 11, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I am Virgo and I been dating this Pisces for 3 mos. And it’s was going good until he text me talking about we have to stop spend time together

2. alisha keys April 9, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Im a Cap and im dating a 39yr old leo male i love him he so caring loving and stubborn i wish that we could become closer im 32 and never been in a real feeling relationship he’s been hurt a few times i have as well but i dnt dwell on it i keep it moving i just want him to let his guard down with me and just let me love him its been 19mnths for us im all in but i would love it even more if he felt like me at times i wonder if he really cares and how much time should i give him…..

3. Grace Hillary February 25, 2014 at 6:10 pm

You could not know the sign of who I’m dating. Cause I’m not dating./

4. Tina February 10, 2014 at 6:31 pm

For the two cancer wonen who dont like Scorpios in general, perhaps because we are very intutive and can read people and they probably read you really quick. Came to the decision they didnt want much to do with you and in turn you don’t like then.

5. cecilia February 9, 2014 at 10:38 am

Namaste! May I know what zodiac sign born on August 31, 1956? TA

6. Kimberly February 5, 2014 at 6:31 pm

6yrs n counting… we r both Gemini. I will admit there is times we butt heads but the love n friendship is wonderfully strong.

7. jeannie January 22, 2014 at 11:06 am

I am an older woman concerned about a first date with similar age man. I don’t know if he realizes how heavy I am. He is
    Scorpio..meLibra

8. clarisse January 6, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Hi do pices and virgo go along in love relationship?

9. Carol January 6, 2014 at 7:32 am

Hi i’m a gemini 5/21/40, I’m widowed for 3 yrs, am looking for a nice guy, want to do some traveling and enjoy a few yrs of life, what should I be looking for. what’s in store for me?

10. Honeypepsi1971 December 27, 2013 at 12:29 pm

HI im deaf ,My birth date is April 19 aries I think. I met French guy from montreal .We look for along term but wait and see how we go .I like him he is sweet guy but yes im afraid scared i don’t want him lose me really i do like him alots i don’t know if he really like me or not wait and see i don’t force him or bug him on txt no i want him txt me that’s all to his feel ready want txt me or not .I want in love if some one hurts me like playgames not honestly that mean i don’t bleive in love then .Hope u can help me adivse if not oh well many thanks .by the way his birth date is june 21 .

11. Elysian December 18, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I’m a Virgo wm. I must agree w the other Virgo that posted here! We Virgos aren’t mentioned much- so I’m wondering the same: are we suppose to be so independent that we’re not suppose to mate? Bummer! Cuz I’m feeling very ready at this point in my life. The ‘typicals’ for me are suppose to be capricorns which I find boring, control freaks and too materialistic. Taurus is ‘suppose’ to fit me- the men can be fun and great friends- it’s never been more than an ‘almost’ & I leave cuz I start to feel maneuvered into a domestic situation too fast, like forever marriage in less than a year of meeting! And they each got very angry, hostile toward me cuz I wanted a bit more time before all that at their decision. And both capricorns & taurus seem to just plod along- boring! Currently I am right in the crux of a major decision move- and as I’ve said I am very ready at this point of my life! I known a Libra man for 3 years- he’s back up north, I’ve been away for a year. He wants to come pack me up and bring me home and move in together & has a house picked out- wants my answer by friday he said today. And I did not want to leave him to begin with- he lives a bit dangerous, but he’s always made me feel safe. He’s gentle, warm but he can be hard ass- but people listen to him and respect him, he’s so likable!He’s felt like ‘home’ since I met him. However, I’ve just been intimate for the first time in two years- last night! With a Pisces man I met over a year ago here! Our connection is arty, creative, intellectual and he always tends to my needs so well- and has a great intuition into me. And obviously I don’t feel as vulnerable about that as much as I did- uh, last nite happened! Pisces also has been wanting us to get a place together! Don’t know what to do!?! I just know I want to make a move! I’m being drawn to both- yet it’s two totally different lifestyles. we are all similar in age- but they’ve both been on their own alot longer than me, I’m on 4 yrs now , they are both single for 15 yrs. I’m 55yrs; Libra is 54; Pisces is 58. They both have one grown son; and I’m a new ‘empty nester’ my daughter started college last year. And it’s time for me to move forward in my life too. Any help or insight to which direction?? I’m new to this site- and this delema is exactly what brought me here a few nights ago. So I’m really looking for some help on this- & even that’s cool for me!! Advice???

12. Veronica December 9, 2013 at 10:17 pm

I’m a Pisces who married a Libra…We had the story book love life with a happily ever after faiiry tale at one point.But things took a drastic change back in June 2011.And we have been struggling ever since.A total of 11 years we’ve been together with life’s Uppsala and downs…It seems like neither one of us can live with or live without one another..Please give me a ruff draft or summary of what’s in the future for us.

13. emmanuel December 5, 2013 at 11:46 pm

She is 25years old and am 37.her date of birth 10th n 20th of June,she is not sure.am 22 august.we v been togeda for two years.and we quarrel most of de time when we are apart.its all cos she keeps lying to me n hiddin things from me n each time I find out there is confusion.we ar nt marrid abt to.she comes to spend days with me n goes to her house.ar we a match

14. Elci November 30, 2013 at 6:44 am

im a capricornio and married a aries man this is gona be working

15. Kerry November 26, 2013 at 7:07 am

This is crazy my husband is a arise I’m a Scorpio interesting …….

16. gary November 20, 2013 at 4:01 am

Reading all these replys just instills what I already felt me Aquarius really get the short end of the stick in relations hints boring! Can be good friends”never meet a stranger type”but love? Boring..and that’s sad..I have soo much compation in my heart but your right woman always leave me behind for”greener pastures”.story of my love life. Now at 56 only my 2 puppies give me unconditional love.

17. james ross October 26, 2013 at 10:16 am

thank you foryour advice… but i really need to meet someone who can meet my intellect and sincerity

18. michelle October 21, 2013 at 10:16 am

do virgo and cancer get along????????????????
    please let me know

19. shermanera August 17, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Im a gemini and ive gone out on a couple dates why is it that after the first date it seems like thats it and it happens with every date ive gone out on

20. seema mehra August 15, 2013 at 8:18 am

when I get married life and how is my marriage life..?and how is love marriage or arrenge marriage..?plz help me and after marriage..what happen my life..

21. June August 14, 2013 at 6:54 pm

As my name indicates…June birthday…a Gemini. It’s interesting that you state another Gemini or a Libra are a good match for me. Never dated either lol. A Sagittarian was the other sign recommended. A Sag was the love of my life!!

22. Nancy August 1, 2013 at 9:10 am

I am a Capricorn ! I married a man who was a Scorpio ! Untill his Death last Year We were married 37 years he was almost always Changeable
    distant sometimes I found he was cheating, It was a nightmare !

23. Julie July 27, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I am a Libra. The biggest and best love I have ever loved was another Libra. He was just like me warm, loving, sexual,romantic, everything I could ever want in a relationship except he was already married. His wife and child were out of the country for 4 years. The best 4 years of my life. We were made for each other. He wanted to leave her when she came home but they had a little girl who didn’t even remember her daddy. This was so painful for me because my dad died when I was a babe in arms. I couldn’t do that to her. I broke it up. I was devastated for 2 years, couldn’t date or even like a man. Then I met a Virgo. He seemed to be madly in love with me. I married him on the rebound, had a daughter and when she was 1 year old I just couldn’t stand to even look at the man. I got divorced but made sure my daughter had a good relationship with phim. I then contacted my loving Libra and it was like no time had passed. We were still madly in love. Being in love with a married man is very difficult and I didn’t want my daughter exposed to this lifestyle. I broke it off again. Finally fell in love with a Capricorn. I really did love him. My daughter loved him and he loved her, he loved me too. We are still together after 34 years, but I will never forget my Libra. My Capricorn loves me but does not fill me up with my needs, like my Libra. Happy enough but still think about my Libra every day of my life. I think Libra and Libra make the best couples, does anyLibra believe this?

24. Corrine McWillis July 27, 2013 at 8:37 am

I am a Leo and I am dating a man with December 21 birthday what is his sign

25. Antoinette July 22, 2013 at 10:59 pm

I can’t find the right sign ,I dated Aries man very mean man, I dated a aquarius man was boring,and pisces man lie to much so can you help me find a sign thats right for me please.

26. velma July 19, 2013 at 7:41 pm

I’m a single cancer woman and there is this Gemini man i find very attractive and wondering if it’s a good catch for cancer ??

27. sandra July 15, 2013 at 2:53 pm

My old man was a Cancer and I am Scorpio.We togeather were unstopable.My soulmate indeed.

28. chanisse July 13, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Aries women here dated another aries and a gemini did not work out, Really want to try Leo man.

29. diane July 5, 2013 at 8:37 am

Im a capricorn and he is Aquarius hope hes my soul mate.

30. Kayla July 1, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Definately with the right Zodiac… I checked my boyfriend and I’s compatibility and I’m a Leo, and hes a Sagittarius. Our fire signs mix very well. (: been together for 8 months and don’t have any differences…. no fights or anything… only when he wants to be annoying… ha.

31. jan evans June 30, 2013 at 3:53 pm

enjoyed your site, thank you! How can I meet a loving Cancer man in his mid 60′s in Sacramento CA? Come on guys….MAKE MY DAY! Lol

32. Lisa June 23, 2013 at 2:04 am

My situation is similar to Kali. Except..i am the Aquarius and I’ve been dating a Leo for a year. I know were supposed to be complete opposites personality wise..but we seem to be an amazing fit..and he gives me my space and freedom..i do the same for him and it works for us

33. Pina June 20, 2013 at 12:06 am

I’m a cancer and I was married to a Capricorn for 13 years, didn’t work out well, we got divorce and two years later I started dating a scorpio for less than 3 years…gosh totally disaster…. reason ? well cancer has a very strong temper and scorpio is just a little worse than that. I guess I haven’t met the right person yet. [ to be honest I'm scare of scorpio people they r weird].

34. Rosie June 4, 2013 at 6:34 am

I’m a pices. and im dating a gemini for now 8 months we have a lot in comin. thanks ~Rosie~

35. Jeri May 28, 2013 at 6:42 am

Im a leo. i was married to a cap, it only lasted 11mos. extreme manipulative. we have a daughter also a cap. i love with all my heart. she is the same way. was married to a libra for 18yrs. the love of my life he passed away 8yrs ago

36. kimberly May 1, 2013 at 8:42 pm

I am a cap. I cam from 2 cap….I need a real cap. reading

37. mary anjum April 30, 2013 at 11:11 am

im wash born april 4 and i love virgo he is very sweet are we a match

38. Nonhlanhla March 22, 2013 at 3:13 am

I have always been attracted to one aries, even today, we communicate.

39. shirley March 11, 2013 at 11:09 am

Rathaer disappointed as I am a cancer and I have always taken an instant dislike to anyone I meet who is a Scorpio or a Capricorn even my daughter who is a capricorn and I do not see eye to eye. I was married to another cancer and we divorced after 14 years and it was never happy. I am usually drawn to those you say would never work out.

40. Barbara February 23, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I need to talk to you

41. Gale Kearney February 23, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for putting up.

42. rhonda February 21, 2013 at 1:03 pm

i am a sagitarius i was dateing a capricorn that defently did not work out, i am a very careing and giveing person, the guy that i was dateing turned out to be selfish stingy with his money, he thought that he was gonna bank his money and then eat at my house run up my cable bill never wanted to contribute to anything, never took me out to eat. what really did it on valenstines day i bought this man a very exspensive gift and bought me nothing but could not waite to come get what i have bought him! That there was a total turn off. i am not selfish or greedy with money, i am a very person good person and will not settle for loser like he was.

43. Songbird123 February 4, 2013 at 11:06 am

I am a scorpio female. It says here i get along with every sign for dating, which I agree with but some more than Others. Cancers very much so but they are often too sensitive all the time when I need them to man up! Lol, I am with a sag and I love him. He is a firecracker sometimes but for some reason it mellows me out and keeps me patient when he is that way instead of bringing out the pincher in me. It is the strangest thing :)

44. SagittarianSweetie January 30, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I am a sagittarian female, and I have found that I rather enjoy all signs. I think that it depends on the nature of the individual rather than the general sign; I am dating and am in love with a cancer, a sign that I never would have thought I could love. It is a bit rocky at times; we’re very different people. I think that any relationship has a chance as long as both parties are willing to work on issues and set aside their differences to compromise.

45. becky January 25, 2013 at 8:46 am

im wash born march 6 and date a leo he very sweet are we a match

46. atlene January 11, 2013 at 4:56 pm

The comparison in love partners is close for me.

47. Laura November 21, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I am a Capricorn. I married a Libra and all was well for a very long time,unfortunately,our fundamental differences drove us apart. I am very fond of Libra’s but,everyone and everyone is their friend and they seem a bit shallow to a Capricorn,who most of the time,has lots of acquaintances but only a few very close friends.
    I get along with all signs, especially Pisces. I am extremely attracted to earth sign men!..Capricorn(although I know 2 Cappy’s together,wouldn’t fly),but most of all I would love a relationship with a Tauras! I think a Tauras would be a perfect match.

48. Todd Turner November 13, 2012 at 8:27 am

Im A Pieces looking for an other pieces.

49. greg October 26, 2012 at 6:31 am

My wife is the same sign as me. She loves me and i love her.,we are picese

50. Rells October 24, 2012 at 10:17 am

WOW i’m person # 3 i think to wonder why Virgo is blacklisted….. i’ve dated mostly signs i’m not traditionally supposed to be good with, married a Sagg… Nov 30th… it was great as friends but as a life partner not so good…but he was teh 3rd Sagg in my life.. i’ve dated a Taurus.. its was good until he dumped me cause he wanted better for me… bitter sweet i guess… dated another Virgo and it was like dating a pissed off woman the whole time and he was abusesive…now im in love with a Gemi and the energy is awesome for me but ive heard that the Virgo Gemi love connection isn’t right either… maybe Virgos are supposed to be single