Enliven Your Spirit to Enrich Your Soul
We as a society are good at taking care of our bodies and minds with exercise and schooling, but we often forget that our souls need attention and care, too. Rejuvenating our souls should be a daily habit. Consider doing more things that liven your spirit in positive ways. Here is a list of 25 ways to bring peace and light back into your life through soul rejuvenation.
1. Read more! Always have books by your bed, in the bathroom, in your purse, and in your car. Read whenever you are bored to fill that time with a meaningful and enriching activity. Choose spiritual and uplifting books.
2. Let go of the past. Cut all emotional ties to past failures and relationships that bring you down. Move on and focus on your bright future! Ready to let go of your past, but not sure how? Talk with Psychic Justine ext. 5402 who can help you break from the past.
3. Go to church regularly or become apart of a spiritual community. If you already go to church every Sunday, volunteer to help with extra church activities. If you never go to church, visit several churches until you find the one that feels right to you. For spiritual communities, look for them through a Web search or through your friends on Facebook.
4. Burn sage in every room. This will cleanse your home of negative energy.
5. Take a nice, long, relaxing bubble bath. Make it a nightly routine to relax your body and soul after a long, hard day.
6. Persevere. No matter how hard your life is, keep pushing forward and remember what Charles Bukowski said, “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.”
7. Go to the spa. Or make your bathroom into a spa with eucalyptus oil, plenty of steam, scented scrubs, and other rejuvenating products.
8. Forgive all the people who have wronged you. Have a fresh start with them or completely cut them out of your life. Don’t deal with the negativity anymore. Not sure if you can forgive them? Psychic Yvonne ext. 9883 can help ease you into it to promote further healing.
9. Call an old friend and catch up on old times.
10. Volunteer. Pick an organization or program that you believe in and donate your time on a regular basis, especially around the holidays when you have time off and organizations need more support.
11. Donate money to a charity whose mission you strongly believe in.
12. Cry your heart out. Let out all the tears at once. This is very cathartic!
13. Scream at the top of your lungs to release your vent up energy and aggression. (You may want to scream into a pillow so that you don’t scare your neighbors.)
14. Laugh! Joke with friends more often. Go to a comedy or improv show on the weekend.
15. Look through all your old photos and reminisce about how far you’ve come in life.
16. Go without makeup. It feels so good to go all-natural.
17. Stretch. Do yoga, Pilates or basic stretches to relax your body and mind. Consider meditating on a regular basis, too.
18. Clean your home. A clean house will actually make you feel better in general.
19. Relax. Just sit down and relax. The world goes by so fast and there is so much to do, so make time to do nothing! Even if it is just 30 minutes a day, we all need our down time to have a well-rested soul.
20. Play board games. Have a few of the classics at hand, like Monopoly, Scrabble or Jenga… Playing games makes us feel young again.
21. Dance! Dance in the morning to wake up; dance in the afternoon to cut loose.
22. See a therapist. Talk over your issues with an expert to help release stress.
23. Do anything you’re passionate about. Take up a hobby, sport, or craft that you enjoy. I like to write poetry, play Scrabble, and go bowling. Engaging in these activities is incredibly rewarding and rejuvenating because it is “Me Time” that I deserve.
24. Start over. Not happy with your life? Then get a new job, change homes, take a class, or end your relationship. Don’t get stuck in a rut.
25. Call a psychic. Ask a psychic what you could do to rejuvenate your soul. They will surely have excellent spiritual suggestions for making your soul content.