Numerology: Find Your Power Number

January 28, 2013 at 12:00 am

What’s Your Number for Personal Power?

Your Power Number also known as the Goal/Reality Number reflects the energy available to you to build your career and to accomplish your goals in life. In other words, it’s how you make a difference in the world and find satisfaction in life.

To calculate your Power Number, first use your birth date to find your Birth Path Number:

Example: August 4, 1961 = 8+4+1+9+6+1 = 29. Break that down to 2+9 = 11. Further break that down to 1+1 = 2. Your Birth Path Number is 2. Now, calculate yours.

You then calculate your full birth name as it appears on your birth certificate, applying a numeric assignment to each letter and adding them together.

Letters to number are this simple:

1 A J S
2 B K T
3 C L U
4 D M V
5 E N W
6 F O X
7 G P Y
8 H Q Z
9 I R

Example: Barack Hussein Obama II =

[Most modern systems disregard Jr., II, III, etc. as part of the name.]

Barack: 2+1+9+1+3+2 = 18, 1+8 = 9
Hussein: 8+3+1+1+5+9+5 = 32, 3+2 = 5
Obama: 6+2+1+4+1 = 14, 1+4 = 5

Next, take all the numbers together: 9+5+5 = 19, 1+9 = 10. His Destiny Number is 1 (Zero doesn’t count.). Now, calculate yours.

Combine your Birth Path Number and Your Destiny Number to get your Power Number. Make sure it is reduced to a single digit (same process as above). You should reach a number from 1 – 9.

As master numbers 11, 22 and 33 are considered very important numbers in numerology and are often referred to as 11/2, 22/4 and 33/6. People with these numbers have a special ability and challenge to fulfill and are often quite significant figures in life.

Are you feeling out of alignment? Talk with numerologist Yasmina ext. 5358 to understand what’s going on.

Power 1: You are action-oriented and highly focused on your goals. Others count on you for protection in difficult circumstances. If you are a 10/1, you are more focused on the structure that makes things happen. If you are a 19/1, you integrate a way of life that is ending with the new one beginning.

Power 2: You are the person who must bring opposing people and groups together to find a common ground in order to bring success. You think about special gifts and how they might work to connect with others. This is particularly emphasized with those have an 11/2 vibration.

Power 3: Creative flow is essential to your success in life. This may be the flow of life as a loving mother or father, a devotion to the arts, or a dedication to the bounty and beauty of our planet. Rebirth is part of your success story through your inventive efforts that recreate a part of you.

Power 4: You love composition and revere the important structures of family, organization and government. You are practical in your approach to these forms of life and are effective working in a material way to serve yourself and others. Those with a strong 22/4 are often extremely powerful individuals in business or government.

Power 5: You success story is through being the innovator, the improvisational actor in the theater of life. You shine among friends with your unconventional approach and can be incredibly successful when you manage these talents well. If you have a strong 14/5 or 23/5, you have a talent to reinvent yourself to meet any situation at hand.

Power 6: You are devoted to relationships in all forms. You are beloved for all that you do as a lover, a parent, a nurse or doctor—someone who creates in a hand’s-on manner. If 15/6 is strong in your numbers, you are required to let go of others, who return with greater love. The 33/6 vibration brings very selfless teachers who can master life.

Power 7: You are constantly creating intellectually and bring whole new ways of thought to others. You may find your calling as a spiritual leader or other vocation known for deeper and higher thought. Your illumination of others requires breaking old thought patters, particularly if 16/7 is strong for you.

Power 8: 8 is a highly desirable, beloved number to the Chinese culture. Seeking and achieving this power number requires that you recognize and become a part of the eternal flow, as 8 serves as the symbol for eternity. This is often the number of great leaders. Those resonating to the 17/8 can find incredible joy in life.

Power 9: Your Power Number offers you awareness of wholeness as a human. A particular stage of your karmic path is nearing completion. You achieve this by enlightening others through your personal experiences. If you have a strong 18/9, you may experience a “dark night of the soul” just prior to an amazing new life.

Need to get in touch with your intuitive side to better surf life’s patterns? Chat with TeriLynn ext. 9625 now!

Great deals on the best psychics.

56 Responses to “Numerology: Find Your Power Number”

1. venkataswaroop September 25, 2014 at 4:36 am

job problem

2. Aj January 6, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Great article. I had been looking up numerology articles on the internet, when I discovered that I have a life path 11, an expression number 11and when you add it up, you get a maturity number of 22. I feel its so much more than mere coincidence that I have both life path and expression number11. Could you elaborate on what it means to have both 11 and 22 in your chart, or should I overlook maturity number?

3. satish December 8, 2013 at 7:20 am

my date of birth is April 9 1986. i want to know how my life is going after marriage.

4. kavitha December 8, 2013 at 7:13 am

I born on october29 in the year of 1988. I am facing a lot of problems in my married life. We both not having a mutual understanding in my life. we dont have a kids also. please solve out of these problem and just inform me what i should do be living a good life. please solve this problem.

5. sriramulu September 14, 2013 at 4:00 am

many

6. vijaykumar pottabathula August 25, 2013 at 1:34 am

DOB.28-12-1983

7. srinivasulu June 28, 2013 at 3:25 am

i’m srinivasulu.c., may i know my future details regarding education

8. satish reddy.k June 14, 2013 at 11:02 pm

hello this is satish reddy.k iborn on “2nd-sep-1989.
    please tel me my lucky numbers and any correction is needed or not?.
    If needed please send me a correct name to my mailID.

9. k.sai charan June 10, 2013 at 6:17 am

born on 21-05-1995,friends call me cherry and saicharan,
    give me distiny no.,any corrections

10. yugandher May 26, 2013 at 11:27 am

i dont no my dateof birth plz how to find.

11. Helene February 15, 2013 at 11:01 am

Hi I want to know mylucky number , mynumerologypleasw I born an1808 72inAntananarivo Madagascar, please help me and I want know about love , give advice please

12. kim February 4, 2013 at 6:51 pm

the directions are very easy to read,why are you people making it seem so hard. If you read English all you have to do is the math.

13. devi February 2, 2013 at 8:28 am

u r saying calculate my birth name , that means my name and my father’s name ? how about after u got married , then u don’t carry the father’s name !!

14. kevin skinner January 31, 2013 at 9:24 pm

good night i will like to find out my power number

15. Rhonda January 31, 2013 at 3:21 pm

I followed the instructions and identified my master number. I have never had a numerology reading, I was surprised that even in a general since how accurate the summation of the numbers were. Yasmina, thanks for the tip. I may call you one day in order to receive more detailed information based on my power number. Have a great day.

16. ARCHANA January 31, 2013 at 12:03 am

please, tell me my master power number, my date of birth is 20 june 1979

17. ARCHANA January 31, 2013 at 12:02 am

please, tell me my master power number

18. grace January 30, 2013 at 6:44 pm

how can you break down if it is a whole number like mine which is my bday 271961=26, 2+6=8, it is 8+0=8?

19. grace January 30, 2013 at 6:41 pm

how can you break down if it is a whole number like mine, my bday is 271961=26, 2+6=8, is it 8 + 0? thanks

20. Yamuna January 30, 2013 at 5:45 pm

my master no. is 11/2 what does that mean?, thankyou I enjoyed it and it is all true.

21. Snow January 30, 2013 at 12:54 am

It is correct for me. Thanks a lot Yasmina. :)

22. ANNIE JONES January 29, 2013 at 12:39 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING ME HOW TO GET MY POWER NUMBER,,BUT MY QUESTION IS AFTER DOING THIS WORK OUT, HOW WOULD I KNOW TO PLAY THESE NUMBERS, OR DO I PLAY THEM LIKE IN THE POWER BALL OR MEGA MILLION, OR PICK 3,4, OR 5, HOW WOULD I PICK OUT THE CORRECT NUMBER,, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON,,,

23. TEOFILO January 28, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I STILL CANT WIN LOTTERY YET..WITH ALL PROMISE I GET FROM U GUYS POWER,,OF KNOW SO MUCH..OH PLSE

24. avis Springette January 28, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Brithday is July 20 1972

25. Kris January 28, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Aloha.
    My power number is 8 and I would like to know what does (17/8) means?

Mahalo!
    Kris

26. Rivers ext. 5273
    Rivers January 28, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Reed brings up an interesting point. What if your married or divorced but still using your married name?

27. Kimberly campanella January 28, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Okay, my birth date is 09/06/1962. I came up with the number 6. My name is kimberly ann campanella. I came up with 4 after all is computed. my destiny number was 13. I am all confused now. Will someone calculate this and tell me what u come up with?

28. muffee January 28, 2013 at 2:35 pm

i suspect you think you explained this well. but you can see from the comments, that your explanation is confusing. the confusion begins here: To calculate your Master Number, take the two digits from the second to last step of calculating your Destiny Number. So in the example above, the Master Number would be 19. It could also appear as 19/1.

looking at the comments, i can see it’s not me. it’s a lot of us. so it’s confusing.

29. Linono Msoki January 28, 2013 at 12:30 pm

U r all so funny,
    giving these poor psychics headaches, and many of u r acting like such big babies..
    please laugh at ur selves…

Lonnie i think ur power number is 5..and that 14/5 u got is correct..
    please beautiful people
    many of u need to stop stressing,calm down,look again
    and u will get it.

M from the Republic of South Africa by the way..

Long LiveThe Psychics long live!…
    And to u Billy

God loves us all. Haha!

30. Tracey January 28, 2013 at 11:45 am

I have a question~ What did our Master number have to do with this? All the different types of numbers we had to calculate was enough without adding another area that we did nothing with here. Also, let me get this straight…Date of birth broken down = Birth path #, Letters of our name given numeric values = Destiny #, Power # is final breakdown of path and destiny #, and our Master # is the step before totally breaking down our Destiny #; is this correct? I’d like to make sure of the calculation areas. Thank you so much,
    Respectfully,
    Tracey

31. Reed x 5105
    Reed x 5105 January 28, 2013 at 11:38 am

Interesting article. I have had my name changed so I no longer use the name on my birth certificate. I calculated my number with both my given name and chosen name.

I was surprised to find that back when I used my given name (which gave me a number of 2) the description given for 2s seemed appropriate.

Now that I use my chosen name (which gave me a number of 7) I find that I have changed and I do fit the info given for 7s.

I don’t know if this is consistent with numerological theory or not, but it was interesting enough that I thought I would share.

32. edita January 28, 2013 at 11:11 am

03.07.1979

33. joanne January 28, 2013 at 9:25 am

sry typo should be 23 24 w/o middle name w/middle23+28+24
    joanne

34. joanne January 28, 2013 at 9:22 am

i’m not sure if my middle name is on my birth cetificate or not . i’m not sure if i’m doing this right. my birth path comes out to 3 then my name without middle name is3& 224 w/ middle that is 28 u said it should be singlle digit i haven’t been able to figure that out i must be doing something wrong can u help
    joanne

35. Rev. Billy Jackson January 28, 2013 at 9:17 am

Look to Jess Christ for your salvation, there is no other way. Depend not on man and physic readings because it is of the devil. Only God knows the future. Save yourself by faith in Jesus alone. I was down for the count, blood pouring out and my body torn up by a exploring roadside explosion in Iraq, I cried out to Jesus and two angels appeared preventing me from dying then and there. Jesus is the answer, not physic readings and false predictions. Hear me for your own sake.

36. OBAKAYODE AKINOLA OWOPETU January 28, 2013 at 8:49 am

Quite logical and useful

37. Bernice January 28, 2013 at 8:05 am

Hi,
    I am not understanding how to get my masternumber….I don’t see how you got 19 for the example….can you tell me what my master number is
    Bernice = 2
    Grace= 7
    McGrath= 7
    DOB- Sept.26,1957 = 3
    I would appreciate it if you can tell me…
    Bernice

38. kaashish dharmani January 28, 2013 at 6:22 am

39. kaashish dharmani January 28, 2013 at 6:21 am

nyc countoings. m impressed by ur knowledge.

thnx ,regards,
    kaashish Dharmani

40. sally brooks January 28, 2013 at 6:13 am

This has really enlighten my life, you have hit the nail on the head.
    Thanks for the info. Sally

41. dorothy vautour January 28, 2013 at 6:01 am

i can not begin to fiquer out these numbers. i trie more times , no way . born on 26 febuary 1944.

42. Loreen January 28, 2013 at 5:45 am

cool, I’m 11, I do feel a 6th sense inside of me, always did, I talk to the spirits, and i know when they’re around,I would love to know how to read my tarot cards.But yep, 11 and a taurus,lol 5-19-1977..ty..”)

43. Richard lonardo January 28, 2013 at 5:08 am

Keep

44. Richard lonardo January 28, 2013 at 5:08 am

Numbers

45. JOYCE January 28, 2013 at 4:58 am

joyce mae real i think my is 10. is that right.

46. malika boodhna January 28, 2013 at 4:57 am

Hi

i calculate my number i get 6 but after i didnt know how to do it

my date of birth is 14/09/1974

thanks

47. Vinodkumar Panchal January 28, 2013 at 4:49 am

I born on 27th October 1961 at 5.45am. I am facing lot of problems in my life. Sometime physically unfitness and sometime medical like stomach pain, joints pain. I am not happy with my married life. I am always afraid of losing job. My finencial background is very weak. I always dream about bussiness. But it remains only as dream. My wife never cooperate with me. My wife born on 24th November 1961 same time and her name was Margaret Crasto before marraige. After marraige her name is Minoo Panchal. Please advise me what I must do to get success in my life.

48. sachin kumar gupta January 28, 2013 at 4:27 am

what about my carrier and marriage.

49. mourrine January 28, 2013 at 4:19 am

i have combined both as directed and my power number is 13/4. what does it mean?

50. Mohi January 28, 2013 at 3:44 am