Chant Your Way to Riches
A mantra is a sound, word, phrase or sentence that one repeats while in a state of total concentration. Mantras originated in Hindu and Buddhist cultures and have spread to countless other cultures due to their cathartic and effective results. Most people practice mantras to reduce stress, promote health or invite love. Today, I would like to share with you the idea of “Money Mantras.”
In our economic world, money has become tighter in most households. Moreover, landing a job is more competitive, many stocks are less valuable and extravagant evenings are few and far between. For some people, everything in their life is going splendidly except for their money matters. Whether you are struggling or succeeding financially, money mantras may improve your money qi (or chi; means, vital energy). Here are fifteen money mantras that could spark your cash flow:
1. I love money.
2. Money loves me.
3. Money is attracted to me.
4. I have all the money I need.
5. Money, money, money.
6. I am financially successful.
7. I will make all the right decisions with my money.
8. All my money will be spent wisely.
9. I respect money.
10. My money is valuable.
11. I will make lots of money this year.
12. I have more than enough money.
13. I have prosperity in my life.
14. Money is drawn into my life.
15. My money is growing.
Notice that the mantras both value the amount of money you have now and promote money acquisition. This is because before new money can be put to good use, one must use their current cash flow wisely.
“Being honest with ourselves about our own relationship with money allows us to stand back and gain more clarity when it comes to money issues with our partner.” – Psychic Quinn ext. 5484
To make your money mantras effective, please do the following:
• Go to a quiet room or space.
• Pick your favorite money mantra.
• Repeat that mantra slowly and meaningfully.
• Continue repeating the mantra for at least 10 minutes.
• Try to do your money mantras once a day until your situation improves.
• Feel free to pick different mantras.
• Generate new, individualized mantras based on your needs.
• Consider writing the mantras down too as an alternative approach.
• Consider having some money around you when practicing your mantras.
Money mantras can be quite effective because they allow you to create a positive relationship with money. When you feel like you have done all you can do to improve your finances, money mantras can fill the missing gap of what you need. Give mantras a chance; they are easy, relaxing, and free! And, the benefits of meditation are incredible.
“When it comes to your paycheck/money/finances, instead of thinking: ‘That’s not enough,’ think with the attitude of gratitude by blessing what you’ve got. Soon, a greater flow of money will come to you.” – Psychic Kallista ext. 9623
Give these money mantras a chance, and if you’re not sure which mantra is most appropriate for you, talk to a psychic to get their recommendation. They are in tune with your energy and will thus be able to recognize your spiritual needs. Money is a touchy subject for many, and a psychic will be sensitive to your individual situation.
Before beginning your mantra routine, you may also consider talking to a financial advisor who can help you organize your finances, handle debt, plan retirement, and make wise investments. Another option is reading financial books or watching finance shows to learn more. I recommend “The Suze Orman Show,” which is on every Saturday for one hour and offers excellent advice. Making some of these positive changes will probably put you in a great frame of mind to invest yourself more into money mantras. In essence, you want to combine your money mantras with actions toward improving your finances to see the most gain in financial success. Good luck on your money journey! Every mantra, every saved coin and every invested dollar count!