Numerology: Your Personality Number

March 24, 2013 at 12:00 am

In the House of Knowledge

Imagine yourself in a mansion named Numerology with many rooms. You are holding a key chain full of keys. Each unlocks a door and behind each door are answers. One could be named Destiny, the next Karmic Path, but the first door to unlock is the one called Personality Number. This room is more like a reception area where you meet and greet visitors. On the wall, you see your logo that spells out your name and it reveals your personality as perceived by others. Knowledge is power and words are powerful—being able to unlock those doors through numerology is priceless.

Consonant Power

Your Personality Number is derived from the consonants (any letter other than the vowels: A, E, I, O and U) in your given name (first, middle and last). See the chart below for the letters and their numerical equivalents.

Letters to Numbers:

1 J S
2 B K T
3 C L
4 D M V
5 N W
6 F X
7 G P Y
8 H Q Z
9 R

Use this example as your guide:

Barack Hussein Obama II =

[Most modern systems disregard Jr., II, III, etc. as part of the name.]

Barack: 2 + 9 + 3 + 2 = 16
Hussein: 8 + 1 + 1 + 5 = 15
Obama: 2 + 4 = 6

Next, add all the numbers together: 16+15+6 = 37, 3 + 7 = 10. His Personality Number is 1 (Zero doesn’t count.). Now, calculate yours. If you get a double digit, add them together until you get a number between 1 and 9.

If you use a professional name, try figuring it out too. Did you get a different number?

Now let’s see what your number mean:

Personality Number 1

You stick out as a leader and as someone with authority. You lead the pack and are not afraid to express your creativity and face new challenges.

Catherine ext. 5116 is an experienced numerologist and she’s excited to share some exciting information with you. Find out what your numbers mean!

Personality Number 2

You appear to others as your true self—warm and kindhearted. People may come to you for advice or comfort, both of which you lovingly supply.

Personality Number 3

You are attractive to the opposite sex. You can be romantic and affectionate. Surround yourself with genuine people and develop meaningful relationships for real, lasting fulfillment.

Is a lasting and fulfilling relationship on your horizon? Get a numerology reading from Amelia ext. 9772.

Personality Number 4

People see you as the rock, or the pinnacle of stability. You’re reliable, practical and people, including family, depend on you and seek out your wisdom.

Personality Number 5

Your personality is nothing short of energetic and magnetic. You see life as an adventure and inspire others to follow their passions.

Personality Number 6

You are warm and compassionate and others come to you often for advice because they recognize your innate sense of fairness. Some people may try to take advantage of your good nature, so be wary.

Personality Number 7

People see you as knowledgeable and confident but not always approachable. Your independent nature can make you appear aloof, but you’re just busy soaking in more wisdom to share later.

Personality Number 8

You appear to others as a powerful authority that exudes confidence and inspires it in others. You invite those around you to find empowerment through their own successes.

Get the tools you need to empower others during a chat with Psychic Mimi ext. 5522!

Personality Number 9

No matter your appearance, you get noticed when you walk into a room. You’re kind and compassionate, and people are drawn to you. You are dedicated to the good of humanity.

This is a fun activity to try on yourself, but why not do it for your friends and loved ones too? What do their Personality Numbers reveal about who they are?

Advice you need. Psychics you can trust.

26 Responses to “Numerology: Your Personality Number”

1. aishah March 28, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I love being a number 3, and really enjoy being an artist.OH, I love love.

2. raj March 28, 2013 at 7:03 am

G8

3. LJ March 27, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Thanks for all the comments and sorry if anyone is confused – but thanks, many thanks to Quinn for explaining. There’s so much to astrology and numerology that even one subject can be sometimes hard to express in one article – not only the information, but the examples and the “what ifs” can be hard to relate fully. Thanks again Quinn (you should call her, she’s awesome) and thank you readers. I look forward to sharing more in the future.
    LJ

4. sameem March 27, 2013 at 12:04 am

i fell sex always but i canot find sexy girl or woman i canot freidshipp this my problem

5. john March 26, 2013 at 9:11 pm

I loved how it works out made me feel better as the positive energy it spend out. Very nice guinn

6. Jody March 25, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Try adding 6 plus 6 which is 12, now break it down further 1 plus 2 equals three , so your number is 3

7. Quinn ext.5484
    quinn March 25, 2013 at 12:49 pm

hi number lovers,
    i see some of you are frustrated and confused about how numbers work.
    numbers are a tool. not a psychic gift, but a psychic tool.
    it helps to determine ones nature, like an astrological chart.
    if you read the instructions you will be able to figure out your personialty number.
    it has nothing to do with the birthday numbers.
    the vowels are not used for personality –
    all your constantants letters equated to their numerical value add up to your core personality number.

we do have the ability to change our style – enhance our personlity – which in itself has so many levels. if our life condition does not allow for our enhancement of our core personality, we might become bitter, mean spirited, angry, and perhaps the opposite of what the base core personality number means.
    there is a flip side. so if you are not feeling your number there are reasons for it.
    also do your nick name, do not leave out middle names and see if after marriage (women) name changes your personality becomes clearer. compare these elements and consider the fact that there is more to this than room allows in one article.
    have a great week everyone.
    anyone want a number reading im on at night…
    -quinn

8. Arlene Williams March 25, 2013 at 12:14 pm

My personality number fits me perfectly!

9. lubna ajaz khan March 25, 2013 at 1:07 am

that’s good !!! and interesting too!!!

10. david March 24, 2013 at 10:45 pm

i do need help im so broke i dont have enough money to make it to the end of the month help also im with a girl that is half my age. i still miss my ex its been four years i dream about her there i not a day i dont think about her do you see any thing.

11. FE MADELO SPINOSO March 24, 2013 at 9:53 pm

whats my numerolgy numbers. i have 2litters name which is FE and middle last

12. sada March 24, 2013 at 7:33 pm

i would like to know how it works please help. thanks

13. Mercedes March 24, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Don’t get it ?

14. Felina March 24, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Readings here are quite informative and full of fun, too! Good applications to family gatherings with friends around that will strengthen both domestic and social relationships as well.

15. vera March 24, 2013 at 1:19 pm

hi, you are missing few letters A E I O U .

16. vipul March 24, 2013 at 12:32 pm

helo maam
    my d.o.b is 30-04-1983 & time 12:30 am pl. tel me about my future..proffesionaly wht kind of mine future & personal life..thank you..

17. Quinn ext.5484
    quinn March 24, 2013 at 11:44 am

hi Lj,
    we can always count on you :)
    -quinn

18. Syed Naeem Ather Abbas March 24, 2013 at 10:35 am

From where we can get more details about personlaity numbers?

19. S March 24, 2013 at 10:33 am

This is crap. your personality # is supposed to be your date of birth added together until you get a single digit.

20. sybil March 24, 2013 at 8:12 am

mylife i just dont no what my outcome in my life i hope its agoodone because im tired of feeling like im nobody

21. Dulce Maria Dedieu Gonzalez March 24, 2013 at 8:02 am

Hi. I did the numerology, but as you see I have 2 last names because I am Hispanic. How do I have to consider it? Using one last name only, or 2? Thank u. I did it both and I am confused about which nbet I really am.
    Thank you.
    Dulce

22. Mandi March 24, 2013 at 7:30 am

Huh…I a, 5 (soul/personality number) I am the Heirophant (teacher) I got my soul/personality number throught the numerology of my birthdate…not my name. Many people change their names. My Husband’s name is Don Anthony but he goes by Tony. His blood relatives call him Andy 9which he hates). I prefer the numerology of your birthdate which is somehting you cannot control to skew the relsults. The numerology of a name can be skewed by changing one’s name.

23. christopher March 24, 2013 at 6:29 am

I find your astrological forcasts & Numerology is not
    accurate. Your psychics insights on myself is way off.
    I am diappointed with your psychics.

24. dan March 24, 2013 at 6:20 am

Hey doz the tt count as one number or two different number

25. Bill March 24, 2013 at 2:37 am

With my name I do not achieve a single digit. I end up with 66, it says add together to get single digit. Can’t be done. I just used #6 as my number & it fits me. Just passing this on.

26. Graham Fraser March 24, 2013 at 1:34 am

Wow. That couldn’t be more wrong. Not me at all – and I asked my friends.