30 Signs to Identify True Love

September 27, 2013 at 12:00 am

Is it True Love?

Love is a rush of blissful emotions and feelings. It can bring a lifetime’s worth of healing. The tender affection that love brings has a way of encompassing everything. It takes you away into oblivion and keeps you wanting more. True love is always willing to last forevermore.

But every relationship endures highs and lows. That’s just the way that love goes. However, if it causes heartbreak and pain, then it may be fooling you.

Love is always worth a try, and here are thirty reasons why.

1. You’re comfortable with each other, no matter what others say or do.

2. Plans are made and kept, or the excuse is true.

3. Time is always planned and reserved just for you.

4. Your needs are a top priority over most people and things.

5. Begging or pleading is not required for affection.

6. Family, friends and work don’t compare to you.

7. Love stands up for you any time there is trouble.

8. Attention and awareness is freely given, and faults are ignored or quickly forgiven.

9. There are no secrets regarding your relationship and it’s good companionship.

10. You’re not left lonely or alone.

11. Good surprises, gifts of laughter and togetherness often arise.

12. You will always be welcomed in your lover’s company.

13. No other lover exists in the mind of your partner. There is no competition.

14. There is constant and consistent contact.

15. Love is not one-sided. If it is, or feels that way, then it’s likely unrequited.

16. Sharing is open, honest and without hesitation.

17. Your lover seeks to understand your problems and frustrations.

18. You are worth more than the cost of anything they could buy.

19. There are answers to your questions of where, when, how, or why.

20. No one walks away without a plan to return.

21. What your family and friends think does not impact your relationship.

22. You find comfort and clarity in your respective roles, and they make you feel whole.

23. Love doesn’t need to be chased, as it is easily found.

24. Your lifestyle doesn’t get in the way of a love which has no bounds.

25. It’s easy to forgive, forget and move on when something goes wrong.

26. You don’t have to buy anything to make someone happy or feel strong.

27. Mind, body and soul are appreciated and respected.

28. The relationship is worthy of safety and protection.

29. There is a deep and profound connection.

30. “I Love You” is easy to say when other words fail or get in the way.

I’ve been in love, and I’ve also been fooled. You’re the only one who can determine what’s happening to you. If you find this list makes sense, then it’s likely you’ve experienced love. There are many things I could add, but most of us can recognize when a relationship is going nowhere or has turned bad. Unrequited love does offer hope, as it gives us the reason and means to cope. There’s someone for everyone, so never allow your hope to come undone. Just when you least expect it, I am certain you’ll find the one. In the meantime, let your mind be at ease. Live your life just as you please. If a love doesn’t work out, then remember it’s not all that your life is about. Count your blessings each given day and happily wait until true love finds its way. Dating is an excellent way to practice and play.

81 Responses to “30 Signs to Identify True Love”

1. ana khan September 24, 2014 at 7:49 am

i still dont understand wat love is exactly

2. gitika September 10, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I never feel that l am in love

3. faith August 23, 2014 at 10:25 am

true luv does exist,u dnt hav to search or wrk so hrd to fyn it,surely it wil fynd its way through to u,dnt fil lonely coz of hurt breaks,once u fall get up,compose urslf n bi patient n pliz dnt rush into thngs bi wise n lisen to ur hurt

4. N July 31, 2014 at 12:12 am

True love is real. It’s when you look into your partners eyes and see happiness. It’s when you feel horrible and yet can still smile so wide because of them. True love is when you feel like the greatest source of happiness is your significant other. It’s when you want to jump every single time you see them. Even though true love is magical, it always comes with a big worry. I believe going through many hardships with a person will allow for true love. You know when you’re in true love because your relationship is different from the ones you see everyday, it’s much more intense and it has a much greater purpose and you just know it.

5. Tayo July 30, 2014 at 12:08 am

True love exist yet its kinda difficult to find— am really kinda speechless-yet i luv my man

6. Silveen kaur July 4, 2014 at 9:11 am

Love is d only thing when we forgt evn god and our parents for someone else.bt he thing is your chooce should b ryt.:)….

7. preetha July 4, 2014 at 6:11 am

luv is true untill it come 2 our life

8. JOY June 18, 2014 at 10:23 am

IT IS TRUE, LOVE COMES NATURALYI PRAY GOD GIVE ME SOMEONE THAT HAS MORE THAN THE 3O SIGNS I HAVE NEVER DATED BEFORE THOUGH, I A M STIL PRAYING FOR TRUE LOVE PRAY FOR ME TOO

9. sammie May 19, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Well what if he is moving and you aree frightend???

10. Jennifer Elizabeth May 17, 2014 at 6:36 am

Love is an affection that one can have towards another person. It can be so romantic and charming if anyone believe in 3 things: care, loyalty and respect that plays a major role when it comes to love.

11. nandhiya April 8, 2014 at 12:29 am

Luv is a fake….but I luv a person,he is the one I had never seen in my life….im njoy my sweet relationship

12. evangeline March 21, 2014 at 10:37 am

love is d real feeling and oxygen of life…coz e all of them have someone to madly love in our lives…even parents. Few bad relation experiences cannot justify dat d true love doesn’t exists. if you are hurt in a relation it means you loved dat person but he or she was not having the same connection. dat means someone can have the same feeling for u….someone somewhere will be waiting eagerly for u…even crying n praying to get u early in life….jus the rite time…coz u r being prepared for that special person so that u can love and respect his or her emotions….den u will realize the depth of love. I have been ditched many times….but finally found the one I was waiting for….u all who don’t believe today will realize the same….keep loving.

13. L March 7, 2014 at 1:07 am

True Love exists and this article very closely describes it…I sincerely wish everyone in the world gets to experience the wonderful true love..

14. Neny February 27, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I dont believe in true love even if it do exist. . . Am 19 and i dont av a boyfriend but it doesnt bother me. . . To me, true love exist only in books and movies.

15. Jam February 9, 2014 at 3:26 am

alok,,,totally agree..LOVE HURTS..:(

16. GuBeNas January 21, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Love Is the thing that never and anyone will never know about 7billion ppl in Planet earth ar Totaly different in this Q. Its Like Mission for live you will never will Know what will happen Even if the love will be seperated. you cant Heal That. sorry For English. Im from Lithuania. Im 21 but belive me i think i realy felt that Real love. when your going Fcking crazy. when your Jellous even if the one you love is holding a spoon you want to bee that spoon if Loved one is dreaming you want to be that dream even if the Loved ONE WANTS frkn meal you want to be that meal… So tere is no experts in love. Love isnt thing isnd object isnt Thinking speaking feeling seeying or hearing its EVERYTHING its ALL its Universe. its when you dont try to find or be found its when you just find each other. its AWSOME how ever it will end. if you see Love oing away you have to go if love is comming Be wide opern. its the thing you cant SEE HOLD FEEL OR SMTHNG ELSE its YOU PPL YOU ARE THE LOVE we made from LOVE Earth is made from love all is made from love.

17. Prasun Devkota January 21, 2014 at 10:19 am

I bliv in u.Bt I hav send imp message thru….
    I like a girl.Her name is Anjali Thieng.I don’t know if I love her.”A true love”.But the worry is that everywhere I see or read is her name once or twice,in T.V. or magazine paper daily.Sometime I hear the name calling in streets by people n I hav strange feeling-what’s this?? only a coincidence or any connection?I dunno what she feels about me.I think she dislikes me,but I dun wanna let go away the chance coz I hav d strong sense that she might b my soulmate.I hav written dis message so that it wud approach up to her.If she too loves me then she wud find me anyway.If not I wud better find a new soulmate but will she b a tru one??Prasun

18. luckymomentum January 7, 2014 at 9:31 am

i believe love is made for does who have the spirit and capablity to love. love is all about to protect,cherish,comfort,share,give,forgive,care for each other. i tell you all “if you can forget about what love can do for you and think of what you can do for love,you will never ever regret being in love…………,yea love hurts but dont think of it,think about falling in love with the right people

19. kapil December 8, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Love is great….
    If u r in love dn you can realised it otherwise you can’t…..
    It is easy to say that love is only the waste of time…bt it is not true …

20. Ibitayo November 20, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Wow,m lucky at last after long suffering,Ayomi has 30/30,love you darling

21. Paradiso November 13, 2013 at 12:04 am

I felt incredible love from my partner today, as we lay on the couch today, embraced, we made the dog jealous. I had to command him to our lap! We laughed and I realized the last 12 years we have lived together have been EASY! I had been cheated on by every single previous partner and at 25 years old, found my true love…. I never take him for granted. I know how lucky I am. This blog showed me once again how lucky I am. To all those out there feeling lost and discouraged…. Hang in there, and you will know when you’ve met the ONE! It will be easy.

22. Everleigh November 10, 2013 at 10:10 am

Wow, this article was put up exactly a month before I went on the date with my almost-boyfriend (our feelings are mutual so, yes, I’m allowed to say almost). AND exactly a month AFTER my birthday. Apparently 27 is a good number. Anyway, even though we aren’t in a relatioship yet we have pretty much all of the thirty things. That’s good to know! (:

23. ekta pathania November 8, 2013 at 2:39 am

i have given these 30f eelings to my husband my lover but he always hurt me.he never came to me

24. Leelee November 2, 2013 at 2:34 pm

waooooh! Who told you all the sings of my relationship? U must have a true love. Those thirty signs describes me and my engaged girl. We are even encroaching our wedding month… Good job, weldone and keep it up.

25. alok October 27, 2013 at 7:25 am

love hurts

26. Deepika October 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Love doesn’t exist

27. Jan September 28, 2013 at 12:10 am

cant do 30 out of 30 for someone if its only one sided. i learnt the hard way and it took me awhile to realize that and many hard lessons along with it. we just cannot fit a square into a circle to make it fit. and the universe is telling us something is not just right when we try so hard. i just let the thing go finally and allowed the universe, god or whatever you may call it , bring to me the what was for me. ;) and even though in the very beginning this man was not what i thought would be my type, he has crept into my heart and is exactly what i was yearning and wanting. he is all the above and more :) its funny but he is all i really wished for. no its not perfect and yes we all have issues, but they are issues i can live with and he also can live with. I made myself a promise never to bring the past into the present. start anew with a new slate. its works for me :) hope you all find that illusive thing called love ;)

28. jessica September 27, 2013 at 5:19 am

Love is an opportunity that you should not let pass by. It’s an awesome feeling to know that you are truly loved and being in love.

29. jessica September 27, 2013 at 5:15 am

I’ve been with my husband now for 2 years. Our first year anniversary is in November. We have all 30 of your love signs. Love is great !!!!!

30. Tunde Olawale August 4, 2013 at 2:51 am

Thank you, i so much appreciate this effort.

31. Tunde Olawale August 4, 2013 at 2:45 am

Agnes you did A beautiful job i must say, these points are fine but i think there’s more to relationship issues

32. precious July 23, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Got 7 out of d 30,cos he his jst too possessive,control freak & quarrelsome..I feel his luv wen we r miles apart..Now I no its not LUV#sad#

33. Vicky July 10, 2013 at 2:14 am

My 6year relationship has all the 30 tips and even more.we both still deeply love each other like the first time we met just never before.thk God i met someone like him.

34. abigael June 21, 2013 at 2:43 am

love has positive and negative imparcts……but the negative imparcts pains like nothing else
    is good to love but is bad also

35. Donnie June 16, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I dont know what is love anymore

36. Sandra Dike May 27, 2013 at 5:56 am

Sister Aagie, you are a blessing. These tips are eye opener. I have never tried dating buh with ur tips ,my first attenpt wont be a failure. God BbbLLLEEeSSs you. Muah

37. AyeshaRahil May 4, 2013 at 6:34 am

I was a girl who always had a fantasy of having someone who would love me byond the meaning of love,but very soon i realised true love exsist only in books…

38. Mada April 11, 2013 at 8:25 am

I had been in a,hard, selfish, so called love, for 4 years….got forcefully engaged to someone else…tried to keep things going with him…and realised in the end that the guy who I considered my best friend, who helped me out of my past, helped me through every pain, burden, letting go his own desires as he loved me too, was in actual the person I loved….we have all these 30 qualities…I am happy at last.

39. twinkle pahuja February 3, 2013 at 11:01 am

thank u very much for getting an idea about true love.

40. sasi December 19, 2012 at 7:10 am

gud mng frnds

41. sasi December 19, 2012 at 7:09 am

luv is waste

42. Esther November 19, 2012 at 3:26 am

Am happy i have a guy who has 30 over 30 signs correct although i worked very hard to win his heart. You know to win a guy’s heart in a relationship is not an easy task especially when there is so many girls wanting the same guy you love. I thank God my effort weren’t in vain. Am so delighted. My gratitude goes to God Almighty who made it possible. I also thank Agnes for those wonderful signs it has indeed helped so many of us who has been fooled for the sake of love. I thank you Agnes. Please do keep it up and God bless you.

43. KAGIRI DEOGRATIUS November 15, 2012 at 4:16 am

Well thanx for the topic discussed but I have come to realise that really the partner am holding is geneuine really I thank Msgr Aloyious Ngobya my favorite Saint through which I conduct my prayers and God for having made me a wonderful choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. pooja October 25, 2012 at 5:18 am

I have never been in love .i m 18.might be i have never realized it. My friends tease me that i dont have a boyfriend but it doesnt mean i m not at all interested in it .i dont feel for someone i think i m not mentally prepared for that

45. lea October 22, 2012 at 2:16 pm

After going through these points i realised the person who use to tell me he luvz me truly its nothing its a lie.
    Thnku very much for posting such points.

46. cwaita October 13, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Wow these signs does exist in my relationshp thx

47. Kenny October 12, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Hv all these in my relationship and i believe he is mine

48. Queen Amidala October 10, 2012 at 10:11 pm

this is an eye opener to those had been fooled. Surely you will ponder on this and you will know how really true love is in a certain relationship.. it so nice to fall in love but let yourself be fall out of love and be happy. If relationship failed surely there’s something better coming up in God’s perfect time.:)

49. choima September 19, 2012 at 12:35 pm

yeah`i made 27 0ut of 30 in my present relationship…interesting..lolzzzzz

50. choima September 19, 2012 at 12:31 pm

thanks but i seriously lack majority of this in my relationship….but he truly loves me