Is it Possible to Have Two Soulmates?

February 17, 2014 at 12:00 am

Why Settle for Just One Soulmate?

For most people, life is all about finding “the one.” But is it actually possible to be in love with two people at the same time? Some people may say it isn’t, but it is actually very possible. It all depends on the choices you make and how you want to handle this very complex situation. Of course, falling in love with two soulmates at the same time won’t happen to everyone, but it does happen to a lot of people. Going through this is a long and bumpy road, but it is also an adventure of self-discovery.

My grandparents were one of those married couples who did almost everything together—my grandmother even helped my grandfather with his work. They were married for 72 years. My grandmother is almost 104 years old now and has been widowed for the last 13 years, but she still talks, over and over again about the long and wonderful marriage she had with my grandfather. When I was growing up we used to watch soap operas together and I would ask her how one person could be in love with two people. She told me, “That person can’t control what is in their heart.” But she also said, “Some things just happen.”

As a professional psychic reader for the last 21 years, I notice that there are a lot of things that “just happen” in life and Granny is totally right. People can have romantic and physical chemistry with more than one person at the same time. They can have more than one soulmate. Even people in a happy relationship suddenly find themselves attracted to another person without any warning at all. Sometimes it’s karma. Other times, it is an animalistic calling. It’s a major physical attraction or chemical reaction. Why does this happen?

There are many reasons why you can have two soulmates. Here are a few:

1. Two people want to be involved with you at the same time.

2. You’re with someone new and your ex pops back into your life.

3. You are attracted to someone else and they’re attracted to you too while you’re in a relationship.

4. You were connected in a past life.

5. Your relationship is platonic, yet your partner doesn’t want to break up with you.

If you’re in love with two people at the same time, a psychic can help you discover the outcomes if you pursue each of those relationships. You might be attracted to both of them, but only one of them could be your soulmate. And getting a psychic reading on these types of triangular situations can turn on a special light that almost magically sparks new thoughts, questions, feelings and ideas about your romantic relationships. A psychic can also tap into the thoughts and feeling of the two people you’re attracted to. Knowing what they think will have a major impact on the choices you make.

These feelings aren’t something you want to share with everyone. Because of jealousy, old-fashioned ideas or misconceptions, you’ll want to keep this private. A psychic reading is always private and confidential, so you you can speak your truth and get an unbiased opinion. There are so many times when a caller wished they had called me earlier. So no matter where you are in a triangular relationship, know that I am here to help you figure things out and guide you towards the right love choices and ultimately, your soulmate.

82 Responses to “Is it Possible to Have Two Soulmates?”

1. tina April 4, 2014 at 9:06 am

Yes, I do believe you can be in love with two people at the same time. Soul mates isn’t about thinking you’ve found your true love it has to do with the spiritual connection you have with them. I have 2 soul mates and my heart is split in two. The connections are very deep and with one I have evolved with him in many past lives and the other is our second past life together and it has been very intense. (He has only had one other past life.) They have completely different personalities and one I am very spiritually close to and the other I feel like he is the male version of me. We are so much alike in many different ways and share a very deep passion for one another. There lives however are so complicated and the both of them keep busy that they don’t allow themselves to find their own true happiness. It is very heart breaking for me because I so desperately want to be with both of them knowing that it is not possible. The one I have evolved with in many past lives is more available for a relationship, but is afraid to take any chances and the other is very unhappily married and focuses his life on his children and keeping busy. The meaning of a soul mate and how you know you have found your past life mate is so true. It is a blissful feeling and as both of them told me when I met them for the first time in this life, they knew by looking in my eyes. Will I end up with one of them in the future? At this point, I’m starting to believe it isn’t going to happen and it is devastating me.

2. Pam March 31, 2014 at 4:09 pm

I have been wondering about a situation and scared concerned about outcome. I love my husband but lately haven’t been very close and argue fuss so much. I came to have feelings for a friend yet are close to another thought friends but he has mentioned a seesaw of feelings what he wants yet cant do and wont so that is questionable and then another a guy but is my brother in law cant explain it I catch him glancing and winking and all, but when we talk I get tingly feelings when around him and get nervous, yet unsure cause of different things he has said about doubt no one is out there and he’s through with looking. If I only knew what to do. It is hard cause at moment no job, taking care of my husband,but lately argue and fuss more than used too and sometimes cant be in same room. I don’t know what to do. I’m more confused now, if only I knew. Cant even pay for much of anything do to not enough money.

3. misskrystal
    misskrystal February 19, 2014 at 10:53 am

Thank you, everyone, for all of your feedback. I feel you have helped many people, just by writing your feelings about this post-as many people have read what you wrote, believe me, it has inspired them, and, relieved them, at the same time-they are not alone :) and just knowing that, helps them so much. I want you all to know that I have read and understood, everything you all expressed on this post. I accept all of your opinions. I am truly grateful..You are all wonderful and God bless you for expressions. How interesting it was for me, to read all of these. You must know how special this is to me.

Please know that there are many people who face this type of thing, all over the world-each situation is so unique.
    Working as a professional reader, for over 22 years, I know that there are so many people who go through situations like this– So, it is my pleasure, to help you move through these types of situations. I am here to help you. Please call me, as it is my honor to guide you with honesty and care.

I am so glad that you all enjoyed the information on this post. I will be working on other posts, in the future. I plan to do more writing, this coming spring and summer, so please keep an eye out for them :) & I hope to hear back from all of you. Seriously.
    Blessings to you all, Miss Krystal ext. 9192
    PS Thanks, Psychic, Seren, I like your extra take on this topic.. I hope to meet you, here, at CP, in the future. Cheers! :)

4. maria February 19, 2014 at 6:56 am

im believing this is so true, i have one that lives with me same age, but we broke up and hes still there, the other is 6 yrs younger than me and we work for the same company for now, he keep contact all the time have been seeing them both for over 2 yrs now. i thought i was crazy and needed to make a decision but cant let either one go. i love them both, the one 6yrs younger than i knows about the other, but the one i live with doesnt know ive been seeing the other man. thanks

5. Seren ext. 5445
    Seren Ext 5445 February 18, 2014 at 8:34 am

Love is an infinite energy and, the more love we feel, the more our hearts expand to accommodate more love feelings, so it makes perfect sense that we would be able to love more than one person at a time.

Compounding that is the issue that there are several types of soul mate relationships.

It can be so confusing to sort out who or what is best for us when we are in the throes of such loves; ultimately, objective insight from someone who can sense the feelings, thoughts and behaviors of the parties involved to help us arrive at the best decision is invaluable.

Great article!

Seren, Ext 5445

6. Chrissi February 17, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I think it is possible to have two soulmates I fell in love at 17 with someone whom I still am in love with but we were parted by his parents marrying him to someone else but to his dying day- and he has passed on four years now he and I loved each other even though now and for the past 23 years I have been married to a good man who loves me dearly and we have a 21 year old son I do have feelings for him but it is not the same as my first love nor would I expect them to be as this is a real relationship where the one with my first love is all might have and could have beens- I never thought I would miss my first love as we were separated in my mid 20s and I am now 56 but I do and hold on to the hope that next time we will be able to be together whilst this time it was not meant to be as my husband was the one who needed me the most

7. lotus December 1, 2013 at 7:32 am

test

8. nonei September 24, 2013 at 7:03 pm

im in relation now..but still im inlove with my ex girlfriend..i always remembering the good memories that we had..but now she have a boyfriend..my feelings still here,i cant forget her..and im still love her..can you adviced me what to do?

9. Connie September 24, 2013 at 4:57 pm

I have been in love with a man I met about 28 years ago, and whom I haven’t seen in about 22 years. He and I have e-mailed eachother back and forth a number of times. I have since married and I adore my husband, but I can’t ignore the deep love I felt for this man from long ago. He has since gotten married and he told me he loves me too. Both of us agree we don’t want to leave our marriages, yet we still love eachother like we did when we were together so many years ago. At that time, I was going through a divorce from my first husband and things hadn’t been “finished” between us and my long time ago love decided it would be better if he gave me space to finish up with the things from my marriage that I needed to attend to. By the time that happened, my long time ago love had moved to Arizona. We found eachother about 4 years ago, we talked, but that is all that will ever happen. My whole point is though, that you can love two or more men at the same time without diminishing the love you have for each.

10. D September 18, 2013 at 5:51 am

I have been in love and involved with two men for over 12 years. Everyone kept telling me, over and over, to make a decision on ONE man. I was incapable of doing so. In the end, the decision was made for me when one of them found another soulmate. I cannot blame him for leaving me and I am honestly happy for him. It doesn’t diminish the hurt and sense of loss that I feel and I will love him for eternity. I wish now that I would have been stronger and followed my heart, because he truly did make me happier than the other man. However, I will not regret my time spent with him and I will always wish him nothing but hapiness. I just wanted to say that if you find yourself in this situation…You must prepare yourself to hurt or be hurt, unfortunately.

11. Eliza September 17, 2013 at 9:43 am

could not agreed more.. 2 years ago i fell in love with another man.. i been maried for 28 years..the person is a lot younger than me.. nothing has happen between the two of us.. but i love him so much that many times i feel like i am loosing my mind.. i do have the same feelings for my husband.. is not fair to him i know and feel guilty all the time..but my mind and heart dont work together…i do feel that this new person is my soulmate

12. greeneyez September 17, 2013 at 5:27 am

I am so in love with 3 men. two are my kids father nd one is a close friend of one of the baby fathers wat to do everytime i say i dont want to speak to him he calls me nd forget it im hooked again on him… then the friend is verrrryy helpful when I need money to take care of da kids he helps wit no problem.. my first baby father of 2 kids I still love him due to he was my 1st in EVERYTHING, he’s doing real good now so I be thinking about wat would’ve happen if we were to be together. den I have my other baby father of 2 kids he knows wat to say to eat my mind I dont want to have sex wit him but when he touches me i melt but when we was together it was not like that . So I’m tangled up wit 3 men in my life but I kno I wanna b wit da friend out in the open but dont kno wat would happen I kno I love him nd really want to jus stay with him but when he gets me mad i send stupid text msgs to get him mad den he pops up why do i have to send lies for him to pop up…

13. Bella September 16, 2013 at 4:28 pm

This is 4 Connie I’m a Capricorn 2 NO im never DO get emotional NOR DO i share my private thoughts & yes I agree this is not normal 4 us capricorn females 2 do this or put our selves in this position it is what it is ….. With 1 of mine he worships me & supports ME & YEAH ALL my social injustices causes I KNOW IM HIS WORLD & only live in HIS WORLD he LOVES ME UNCONDITIONAL 2 HES ALWAYS HAD MY BACK I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THIS HOWEVER I HAVE never accepted the HIS marriage proposal not ever NOT 1 time ever & yes DUE 2 his music profession yes i was given a ring that I picked out OVER 28 1/2 years ago which I got back my ring recent & I sold it 4 $$$ & to get a new house 2 lol lol …. The 2nd 1 well he’s full of BS then faults & questions me my stuff 4 only doing GOOD social injustices causes ONLY == always doing the GOOD right thing BY HIM & 4 all others ….. He doubts my true feelings 4 him when i love him with all my heart but he plays BS games with me bc of the way # 1 feels about me gets mad & me bc # 1 supports me 4 doing the right thing so i DID get or excuse me i DID get punished by him but NOT NO more 2nd 1 can get bent FYI he got caught up in a love triangle his self with his ex wife & with a CAB 1 lol lol before me lol yeah & it’s called “”" KARMA “”" & im gone 2 lol lol but you DO LOVE WHO YOU DO LOVE though yea I do love them both but the 2nd 1 HE has my heart though maybe we can work it out ms Quinn says he does love me we will see BUT he’s gonna need 2 come back 2 me & cut out his BS…. Im on the straight & TRUTHFUL narrow short LIFES path lol NO I’m not budging 1 bit …. :) ;)

14. connie September 15, 2013 at 6:23 pm

your article is so true, you can have feeling for 2 men at 1 time. I appreciate the insight for I am fighting w/myself everyday. 1 I was drawn to automatically & have accepted his marriage proposal, the other started as just a friend but things changed (yes I was attracted to him) but the more we talked & the more we spent time together I caught myself starting to love him. but the 1 I am promised too, I love deeply we connect on every level, we discuss not fight he treats me w/respect & thinks I am his world. I feel the same about him, plz don’t laugh but its like we feel each other he knows when some things wrong as I since things also w/him. I am a Capricorn so to b like this is not normal for me cause I have always known what I want & gone after it. to make this short I want the man I am to marry but cant forget the other man, for he says I am his queen & he wants to make me happy. sorry so long I just hope I make the right choice. but life is a lesson & our future uncertain so I would love your input on this if you don’t mind. thanks for listening.

15. Monya Hanna September 15, 2013 at 6:15 pm

I need help you hit it right on the nose

16. Rivaldo September 15, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Miss Krystal, great comment

Finally I could see a article that evolve millions of people and feel people can bring any information about it. No too many can understand it. Happen, when we should that its a love, we are condemn, wrong judge not understand. I love to hear about it on your comments. I feel like a normal person right now.

17. Susan September 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Ahh, yes, My Head and my Heart always in conflict…………….Loving two people, one feels like Ive known forever……….but we are both in other relationships. but always need to know the whereabouts of each other. Just to seeor be around each other makes us feel happy and complete ..other person has been there for long time and feels secure, but not magical. Oh what do you do….

18. David September 14, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Yep I am in this very annoying and very harder than hard place to be in and maybe I may end up with nothing but it seems impossible to really know what the final out come will be,…
    I hate making decisions of the type that involve choosing between two lovers or between to very good friends but there’s the Irony I think and I feel that there is not going to be a quick or settling out come any time in the near future,…Sincerely yours David from Darwin Australia,…you know I have gone from having nothing for thirty odd years to two roads in which I can travel other wise I can still decide to remain single for the remainder of the rest of my life,…! Who Bloody Knows where we go from here. !

19. velma rodriguez September 14, 2013 at 7:17 pm

You now the same thing that angelo is going throw i going throw i love both of them but its hard very hard, i go crazy if i dont hear both of them ,please help me i dont now what to do.

20. ann baxter September 14, 2013 at 7:02 pm

hi I don’t have any money but if you answer a few of mt ouestions on here and they are pretty right im sure I could come up with some money I just don’t know if I really believe any one can predict the future I need to know two very important things right now can you please help me

21. sandra September 14, 2013 at 6:46 pm

hey how are every thin u saying is the through but it hard a time but i am fating it thank u so very much

22. Gay September 14, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Yes. You can be passionately attracted to / ‘in love’ with 2 people or 3 or 4 or 5 ………. but you can’t make it work with more than one at a time. Furthermore you run the risk of losing everyone. People need to feel special, valued and loved. If you’re sharing someone’s love and their body with other’s how special are you to them really ……… and how easily expendable are you to them really?

23. Kevin Brice September 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Suggesting that one might only have 1 or 2 soulmates seems rather absurd to me. I feel that I have at least one twin flame or other half but numerous soulmates. I feel like I’ve known over a dozen women this lifetime that I could have married or had a long term romantic relationship with. Some of them I knew as a baby or in grammer school. What stopped me from having such a relationship is undoubtedly my karma and my personality, which makes it difficult for me to be more aggressive with women. It’s the influence of Paris, I suppose. In other words, when you’ve been involved with too many Helen of Troys, Delilahs and Cleopatras, etc., in your past existence, it affects your ability to interact with women now. The reason I suggest that a person might have more than 1 twin flame or other half is because I believe that consciousness has the ability to split and also to merge.

24. Nicole September 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm

I’ve been in a live triangle for over 5 years! I seriously love this man and everything about him. I’ve learn to realize that I fill his hole where his other girl doesn’t and vise versa but the other girl doesn’t know me and him still are seeing each other. I can’t leave him and he can’t leave me either.. But I need to know if this is real between me and him or if I’m missing something.. Help!

25. Jane September 14, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Hi Miss Krystal…. I do wish you had written this article 2 yrs ago… I almost went mental trying to figure out how it happened to me, and with a most inappropriate person too. I read other articles on here too, Liam said something like it wasnt possible, like it was having ur cake and eating it? ie. selfishness?
    Well I cannot afford to ring USA numbers, so I lived it and fretted and worried myself silly, till one day I decided to let it all be as it is, I didnt look for it, I didnt want it, it just happened, and it is still going on.
    I also realised I did love my husband, but he didnt trust me, not ever, and that realisation gave me freedom to not worry so much, because before this, I had never given cause or his lack of trust, now I dont care anymore. Not for him, I trusted him in all ways.
    I now think these things come our way for their own reasons, and have to trust in the universe to know that it sent me what I needed, so I can evolve my soul and spirit, and if that means I have to let go one soulmate, even if only for a short term temporary one, then so be it. I know I will survive it all, and learn. Wish other people didnt have to get hurt by my actions though…. that part is rotten and doesnt sit well. Great article, loved it and ur gran sounds like a very non-judgemental lady…. Angel blessings to u xxx

26. Tammy September 14, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Oops!!! I did not mean to add a lull name Miss Krystal… Would you please be so kind as to remove that for me as I could not edit what had wrote… Thank you mam.. . Have a blessed day :) …….. Respectfully yours, Tammy

27. E.H September 14, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I have been seeing Jimmy for around 5 month’s now. he’s very shy and I am to.We started seeing each other as friends.but now we gone up a level.I only get see him once a week.If you can please shade some light on this I don’t want to lose him.What do I do are what do I need do.

28. L. Yuvina September 14, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Hallo Dear, this is almoust my Situation right now.

29. Tammy jones September 14, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Lovely and interesting article Miss Krystal… Never really been in that situation and hope that I never find myself there either… I am a very loving, loyal, heartfelt, and emotional person. As you probably guessed I am a Capricorn,.. I hope I, too, an the only woman that interest my husband in the way of true love. I sometimes feel I may not be as I am a woman of strong intuition… I can only hope that you could tell me that I am the only one for my husband and that he has true love for me only… If at all possible… I admire the idea of your grandparents.. I can honestly tell you that would only be a dream come true for me to have that kind of everlasting marriage. Such a beautiful story… My problem is that I love hard and am forgiving but somehow never have experienced the same kind of love from any man… Always craved it but I have somehow learned to somewhat accept it, although it would be amazing to experience that kind of love from a man… I know that god loves me. I am thankful for that…. Have a blessed day :) …….. Respectfully yours, Tammy

30. VICTORIA PRUETT September 14, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Thank you, for this beautiful article, I am kinda stuck, in this position, How ever I have known this Best friend for a very long time, and I love him very much, we have been intimate quite a few times. But he is in a motor cycle group and has tried many times to get out of his job which he loved at first, but now he has had enough, And he is in the H A which is a very known bad group, he doesn’t like what he has to do..But he wants to have a serious relationship with me and I have been in love with him for years, But I am not getting any younger, so I joined a dating site, and I met this man that is in the military, and stationed in Kabul Afghanistan,and won’t be home until the end of 2014, But we talk every night when he is getting ready to go to work , and he gets up every night 2 hours early just so we can chat on line before he goes out on the streets to train the Afgans how to fight,He say’s the most romantic things and one night he said swetness I love you, He took me completly by surprise, and the words just came out of my mouth, I love you to baby, I never thought that I would ever love anyone like that but, Billy is my love and I really feel like I am cheating on him, But really Im Not, because I had come to the conclusion, that we were never going to be together, Because I can’t live with his life style so I had decided to tell him that I had found someone else, He calls me one night and he said princess, I am getting out of this and coming home to you.I did not know what to say so I said I have herd this so many times and then I don’t hear from you for day’s because your on a mission, I said I can’t do this anymore. I said I will always love you but it will never be. He say’s you have found somebody else, and I said yes, He said who is? Is it someone I know . You don’t know him. he said how did this happen. I said you have been promising me for years, that you would leave the club and we would be together, I am tired of the empty promises and wasting my life, He said so tell me about him and how did you meet him. I told him how I met him and we have been talking on line for a about 6 months, I said he is in the Army and he gives me his undivided attention for two hours every night, he say’s the most romantic words to me and that makes me feel like I am loved and appreciated,He is very quite for a minute and he said do you love him. I said yes I do, and I love you to, but he makes time for me and puts my feeling first, and I said I need that so he asks me when do you talk to him. I said around 11:00 to 11:30 then we talk for two hours, He writes me romantic poems, and sends me beautiful emails and he makes me feel that I am the only thing that matters to him, So I said I hope we can remain friends I would not want to lose that. The phone goes dead, at 10 minutes after 11 and say’s are you on line with him and I said No not yet, and he said good, He day’s my beautiful princess, I love you with all my heart, You are my one true love, and I said yeah you act like it. So I said I have to go He just signed on and I have to go Good bye . So I hang up and in about 10 minutes he calls me back and he say’s I am quitting the club and coming home to you, I am I promise. I said No please don’t come home right now unless your going to go visit your parents, and I hang up, The next night at 11: he calls again and I ask him what is he doing, he said I am saving my fiance from making the biggest mistake of both our lives, then he starts sweet talking me and ask me to marry him and I said NO because if I hadn’t of fell in love with someone else you wouldn’t have asked me to marry you. He said princess what do I have to do, I said nothing, I said give me sometime and I will figure this out. He said please don’t take long, this is tearing my heart out knowing I have lost you. I said ok give me some breathing room, I will get back with you later, Every night since the time I told him I was in love with someone else, He calls me every night at a little after11 and he wants to talk , He also has been writing me really nice emails and he has even sent me roses, But I love them both, I thought that I was plum crazy, But now I read your article, and I know that is not uncommon, I have read all the comments… and that is why I decided to tell you this… I can not pay you to find out what my future is because I live on a fixed income, I lost my kidney and my other one is in stage 3 kidney failure, so I just verily get by and go with out a lot of things in life, But I have food on my table, and roof over my head, that all that matters, and I am truly blessed…. If you can give me any advice I would welcome it, and Thank you so much for this article it has made me feel a lot better about my self…..

31. Alan September 14, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Loving two people at the same time can be both a joy and a sorrow. I have loved my wife for many years yet a few years ago I met a young man that I love too. I adore my wife and I adore my young man friend. I would gladly have a wife and a husband but in todays world that cannot happen. I have chosen to love my man from afar out of respect for my wife but it does not in any way diminish the love I have for my man friend. I only wish there were a reasonable way to love both of them. It is truly an agony endured by my silent and sometimes very sad heart.

32. Ananz September 14, 2013 at 1:43 pm

I was in a relationship 12 years ago, fell deeply in love with this guy he cheated on me with another woman, which she had known him before I , went over to see him in America oh!! I was deeply in love so was he, he came here to my country contacted this woman which she lived here, everything went wrong. I ended it 12 years ago well I thought I did, he kept texting me, each time my heart dropped. I told him to find another and he did, he married her but he couldn’t let me go! a few weeks ago I texted him we got talking, only way to stop this is! I told him I had a bf which I never did, that was hard.
    2nd one… I started my new job, on the first day, my boss give me this look of passion, was it lust? this went on for four years but nothing happened I had this feeling that we are soul mates, our minds were on the same page just like the first one.. never thought we had two soul mates…
    Now!! I am so happy, this new guy came into my life two days after, i will never look back too the past because I found true love isn’t awesome!!

33. Lora September 14, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Reading your article was helpful…It’s was interesting to get the insight of your grandmother and her perspective on the subject….It’s unfortunate that your heart can’t help who it loves.
    I would like to receive more information about the subject.

Thanks.

34. feezukhan September 14, 2013 at 11:29 am

nice mam … mam me also hve two solemates , am confuse who is the better one 4 me ..plz give me clue or advice ,how to chk the right person 4 me ..

35. APRIL September 14, 2013 at 10:13 am

WELL! GREAT! I BEEN WITH A MAN 5 YRS! HE AND HSI EX ARE SO CLOSE! GREAT HE’S IN LOVE WITH BOTH OF US LIKE I THOUGHT! REAL NICE…NOW I KNOW WHY HE GIVES HER EVERYTHING N GOES STAYS THERE WITH THIER SON HER AND HER FIANCE’!!!!! GUESS NOT BLACKMAIL FOR THE MONEY! DIUMB DUMBER ME!!!!!! NOW STUCK! HE GT LEG AMPUTATION THEY DON’T TALK!!!!! YEAH! PROBABLY AGAIN SINCE HES IN THE HOSPPITAL AGAIN!!! AND…WHEN HE STAYED THERE WITH HIS EX AND HER FIANCE’ WAS AT WORK! NO SEX SEX YEAH RIGHT!!!!!??? WHY? WOULD THE FINACE’ OF HER’S LET THIS HAPPEN??????

36. sylvana from Suriname September 14, 2013 at 9:58 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON WITH THESE TWO OLDER GUYS.

37. maamin September 14, 2013 at 9:28 am

hi, that´s so true and thank you so much this writing miss kristall and thanks everyone who leaved comments, we not alone with our problems.

38. Heike September 14, 2013 at 9:02 am

I need help and advice. I am involved with one person, and living together, But not sure How I really feel. My Soul mate is married and as he said difficult situation. I dream about him all the time. where ever I am he is around me. It hurts me. what do I Do.

39. john September 14, 2013 at 8:39 am

I truly agree this double stand situation! Thank You for this article!

40. Pam September 14, 2013 at 8:27 am

I have meet my two soul mates, one realizes it and it has been for 22 years, but yet we can’t be together, things have stopped us, but we know we both love one another. The other one ran because the connection is so strong and hopefully he will realize it and come back. I’m ready for the new one rather than the old one and I have told the old one that…very jealous, but he knows it can’t be. Thanks for the great article.. We really don’t know why the heart loves we have no control.

41. Fruosa September 14, 2013 at 8:13 am

Nobody loves me, and i do not feel to be loved, i am always feel i am in love but i’m not, i don’t know what happen to me. That’s why i don’t think i have a soulmate. Now i am focusing my life to be successful in business.

42. Jan September 14, 2013 at 8:13 am

Very true, I have a husband and a wife. Each brings a vital piece of joy to my life.

43. Lisa September 14, 2013 at 7:49 am

Oh yes I’m I love two men, but I have got myself in a bind…these two men are brothers…..what will I do….one is a great lover the other listen to me about problems and gives good advise…and this one we have had sex twice, not so great, but I still love him. I feel like a slut, but really I’m not. I’m a good person just looking for the right one…..they both know I’ve dated the other….but they don’t know I’m still doing it. I’m so confused. Please help

44. hslamba05 September 14, 2013 at 7:38 am

Truthful hence nearer to GOD. !!!!!!

45. tracey September 14, 2013 at 7:38 am

Miss Krystal, i’m pretty sure i have two soul mates . i’m in love with two guys and i adore both of them. i have no idea which one i’m meant to be with if u could help i’d be very thankful thanks .

46. angeldebra September 14, 2013 at 7:35 am

I am in a situation where I live with someone and love him ,but I also am in love with someone else so now what do I do? I can’t make a decision on who I want to be with, I know who I want to be with but I still love the other one. This is killing me and I just don’t know what to do.

47. ANGELO September 14, 2013 at 6:56 am

YOU ARE RIGHT AND YOUR GRAMMOTHER IS A WISE LADY, MISS CRISTAL I HAVE TWO
    SOULMATES, ONE HERE AND ONE IN MY COUNTRY, OUR LOVE IS SECRET AND FORBIDDEN
    BECAUSE SHE IS RELATIVE, I WANT TO BREAK IT BUT I FEEL SORROW WITH HER AND I
    FEEL SHAME, BUT I LOVE HER, I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART WHAT CAN I DO?

48. Lenytza September 14, 2013 at 6:49 am

Great article Miss Krystal,

Not only one can love two people at the same time, but each person, although in a different way, completes the one who loves them at the same time. Furthermore, if one of them leave, life is never complete, its like breathing half of the air that you needs to survive.

49. Hangy September 14, 2013 at 6:34 am